SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

Perennial September Seed Swap 2005

ncgardengirl
18 years ago

Anyone interested in a September Seed Swap for perennial Seeds?

Those of you who participated in the 2003 September Seed Swap should remember it.

Rules:

1. Only Perennials, Bi-ennials, and Herbs. No common perennials such as Black-eyed Susan's, Shasta daisies, or Purple Coneflower. If you are not sure, ask me.

2. Label all the seeds with the plant name common and botanical. Make sure your seeds are properly dried!

3. NO ANNUALS. If you choose to send annuals, it will be considered as a bonus and not part of the returning seeds you will receive.

4. Not a typical Seed Swap this one is for rarer varieties of seeds, not come everyday items. As mentioned in rule #1.

5. You will receive back the number of seeds you send in 10 packs in, 10 packs out.

6. Send a SASBE to me, include enough postage to return your package to you. If it cost you .49 to send the seeds you are sending, it will cost the same to mail back to you, include .49 postage in the package to me. If it cost you 1.20 to mail to me, then it will cost the same to mail back to you, include that amount to return your package.

7. Special request can be posted here. If someone has those seeds for you, they will send them to me as a special surprise for the receiver. DO NOT POST I HAVE THOSE! Example: request: White Peppercorn. If you see this post and you have them DO NOT reply that you have them. Just label that pack as a special for the person requesting and I will know that is who they are for!

8. Sign up here, DO NOT EMAIL ME directly and then post a message here saying: You have mail. When you post here it automatically will post to me. At this time please post your most wanted.

9. You will need to send a list to me with your specific wants and dislikes. I will try to fullfil your request to the best of what might come in. If you like Herbs and wish to receive them let me know. If you do not want any herbs let me know. I will need to know what types of seeds you want. If you have no request your package will be filled with seeds received.

10. Seeds will need to be sent to me before September 24th. I will get them together and send back out by September 30th. If your seeds are received late then I may not be able to get them in time to go through them and send them back out on the 30th. Please make sure you send them in plenty of time to be to me by the 24th.

Please send enough for a decent trade. Do not send 5 seeds UNLESS they are large seeds. Very small dust like seeds needs to be a little more.

If you have any question email me and I will try to answer.

Include in you package to me:

Your name. Your address: Your GW name, please do not forget this. It may be the only way I can ID you. Your want/dislike list. Return Postage.

LABEL THE SEEDS WITH: COMMON AND BOTANICAL names!!! Common names change from region to region in general. If you do not know the botanical name please look it up.

Ok, that's it. I think I have covered everything. If I left out anything, I will add it in an email to the group.

If your email is blocked I can not contact you.

Thanks,

NCGardengirl

Comments (4)