SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
containerted

Free Spreadsheet - 640+ Toms (Cont.)

14 years ago

Thought I'd start a new thread to speed up the process.

I've collected a lot of data and keep it in an Excel Spreadsheet. It has name, average fruit size, DTM, Det/Indet, leaf type, avg plant height, suitability to hanging baskets or smaller containers, Heat Tolerance, and pollination.

It might help some of the folks new to tomato-mania with some choices for the next crop. Simply Google the tomato name to find out who has seeds and read their description of the variety for extra information.

If you want a copy of this file, go to my "My Page" here at GW and send me an email. I'll attach the file to my reply. BTW, your email privacy will be strictly maintained. After the reply, comes the delete.

And, remember, it's free, no strings. You can add you data on your tomatoes. You can add tomatoes that I have not listed. Modifiy any data to reflect your garden results. Add columns to keep other data points.

Enjoy

Ted

Comments (19)

• 14 years ago

I'll bump this to the top. Use this thread and let the other one die.

Thanks

Ted

• 14 years ago

Got mine!

Thanks!
    Melissa

• 14 years ago

bumpppppppppppp

• 14 years ago

Sent out 43 replies this morning. Enjoy

Ted

• 14 years ago

28 more this morning.

Ted

• 14 years ago

wow...that's a whole lot o Excel! ;-)

• 14 years ago

Hi Ted, I got the sheet and thanks a lot!

• 14 years ago

NHSuzanne, your email address comes back as "non deliverable". Try again with a new or better one.

Ted

• 14 years ago

Thank's for the spreadsheet

• 14 years ago

Still doing about 25 each day.

Ted

• 14 years ago

Had 19 this morning.

Ted

• 14 years ago

Bump

• 14 years ago

Thanks.

• 14 years ago

I recieved one quit awhile back and this stuff is very valuable and a great reference for any tom grower, mine are printed out and hanging in the shed. even was able to teach the rest of the family and neighbors about toms using this sheet (eplaining the differences). Think I'll get an updated one incase theres even more toms on it now,hehe.
    Thanks for doing this for everyone.

• 14 years ago

bump

• 14 years ago

To all who sent Emails requesting a copy, "YOU'RE WELCOME"

Ted

• 14 years ago

bump

• 14 years ago

bump

• 14 years ago

This thread is closed. Use the 1000 variety thread.

Ted