SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

S'more roses and a little garden art ...

Y'all said I could post more pictures :-) so here we go.

New for me this year is Mother of Pearl. It's said to be very disease resistant and a prolific bloomer. Both parents are Buck roses ...

Molinex is a favorite Austin yellow which is sometimes almost orange ...

Beauty and beast, Prairie Harvest with big iron bird ...

A very reliable short climbing red, Don Juan. Sometimes you get a nice fragrance ...

Jude the Obscure is a favorite with its big cupped blooms with their scent of grapefruit ...

Abraham Darby on natural wood trellis that Bob built ...

How do you like it painted? I'm going to play around with the color to make it a bit deeper ...

The bird house was purchased from a neighbor who made it. She made most of my other rustic birdhouses also ...

She made these pedestals and painted them these nice pastel colors which goes very well with the conch shells that I got at a thrift store in Lakehills. Shirley Rock-Oak-Deer blogged about the store ...

The deck next to the store room is a work in progress. It's gets oven-like with afternoon sun so I thought it would be a good place for cacti and rusty stuff. The two bougies I have there love the heat and the cacti will be able to take it too ...

That's it for now. If you gotten this far -- thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Shirley's blog about Lakehills thrift stores ...

Comments (13)