SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
abbeyjosmom

Taking time to introduce myself

abbeyjosmom
15 years ago

Hi everyone! I am new to Round Robin and just signed up for my first exchange. I am excited to say the least!

I am a mother of 3 (2 boys ages 18 and 12, and a daughter 2 and a 1/2... she was suprise and a blessing), a wife of 15 years, an artist (decorative painter) of almost 13 years, gardener of about 10 years, proud child of a risen savior, and a member of gw once about 7 years ago for awhile and am now returning. I love humor, let's face it...we all need it these days! And I just love giving gifts! It has to be one of my favorite things in the world to do. Just to know I brightened someones day makes my whole week!

Since my spine surgery I have been away from gardening but am now getting back into things that take less care like hostas or iris, things of that nature. Though I admit I bought gooseneck loosestrife the other day and we all know that is about as invasive as a plant can be.... moment of weakness, lol!

If ya'll need things painted and would like to trade for plants or see something on my list you need just let me know because I love to trade and I always share well with others, lol.

One other question...what does mnf mean? Like I said I am really new to this!

Well that is me in a nutshell....isn't that where all nuts are? I look forward to meeting you all and having many great swaps! God bless!

Comments (8)