SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carousel9906

wanted: houston /mercer area swap rsvp, food list, door prize do

Jennifer Wolford
14 years ago

My internet is down, so email me at jwolford@damonisd.net for the moment.

We have a door prize give a way as well, so if you would like to donate, please let me know. If can be a dollar store item, a plant, something you made, etc... it is just fun to win something. Most swaps, almost everyone gets something:)

We have a sort of potluck lunch every meet. We will be having chopped beef sandwiches and hotdogs, but anything you want to bring is welcome. Below is a list of things that we will be needing. If you see something that you would like to bring, please email me and I will put you down and update the list of things still needed. If you can think of something that we will need that isn't listed please let me know and I will add it.

David, my hubby will be in charge of the grill.

Things needed

We will be bringing chopped beef ( paid for out of the piggy bank - donations welcome)

Charcoal

lighter fluid

Hot dog Weenies

Hot dog buns

Bread

Sweet Relish

Dill Relish

mustard

mustard

ketsup

bbq sauce

side dishes

desserts

chips

dips

soft drinks

Cutlery

paper towels

paper plates

napkins

Sodas

Water

salt and pepper

nametags

foil

hamburger buns

chili

pickles

chopped onions

shredded cheese

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO FAR WE HAVE

Jennifer and David lighter, grilling utensils, knife, pot for chili, grate for grill, chopped beef, can opener,

Nadine - serving spoons, leftover cutlery from last year

David - cookies... Hey David.. bring some for everyone else.. Tally keep your hands off:))

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County