SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amber_m_gw

im new at gardening, with a new house...

amber_m
12 years ago

please help me out... im looking for hen and chicks plants, spider plants and any other plants that anyone is looking to get rid of, i love gardening and plants but am living off a very low income so i figured id look for possible free plants. please email me at ambermcmyne@yahoo i am looking for anything that you might be looking to get rid of, if you are thinning your garden and want your plants to go to a good home. i am also using plants as a learning medium for my children. please email me and let me know if you have anything i can have, thank you very much for your generosity. we just purchased a home in december and while it does have some nice landscaping already added to it i really would like to add my own stuff to it... oh if anyone wants lambs ear im drowning in it... there is also something else outside that i thought was just a different kind of lambs ear but i think our neighbor called it bishops button?? or something like that??? it looks kinda like lambs ear but in neater little piles and not nearly as fuzzy, ive got tons of that too if your interested... ive got other stuff around but i dont really know what all i have since ive only been here since december... im really looking to learn more about plants also and i want to teach my children about them. i thought spider plants and hen and chicks would be some wonderful plants for them to check out, and i know my son thinks hen and chicks are really neat. you are more than welcome to come by the house and take a walk around and see if there is anything you might be interested in, or maybe just tell me what ive got.

Comments (6)