SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
southerncharm1_gw

NEW: Incredible Edibles August *Good Grillin' * Sign ups.

southerncharm1
15 years ago

OH MY! Good Grillin'!

Don't you just love swaps with a twist!!! Our very first swap that will include a favorite recipe!

Sign ups will be from now until July 20th. I will post partners on the 24th of July. Please have your packages in the mail by the 8th of August! :)

We will be swapping seeds and recipes for grilling, side dishes, deserts or drink recipes! Use your recipe to pick seeds so your partner can create it from their garden. The recipe must be something you would cook on the grill or eat/drink at a pinic, cook out, etc. Can be anything from Main course all the way down to deserts and drinks.

You can also send any items you would use for grilling, side dishes, deserts or drinks.

For example: bamboo skewers, corn cob holders, favorite seasoning, box of farovite teas or cool drink mix, those hand powered paper fans!, fly swatters, reuseable fruit shaped ice cubes, bug repellant! lol etc..) Anything that is in seed price range so you don't have to go overboard. (Dollar Stores are AWESOME for neat summer finds!)

For those that live in a cooler area, you can send your partner live plants, cuttings, etc. if you want. It's too hot in my area so I won't be able to do this until it cools down significantly.

I hope you all will like this one, after all our hard work in the garden it's time to sit down and enjoy it!

That is, after the grilling is finished! :)

Comments (38)