SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
carousel9906

WANTED: Mercer / Houston area Spring swap date and info

Jennifer Wolford
14 years ago

HI everyone!

It is that time again....I have not updated the website but the date will be April 17th...

You can check out all of the information about it on www.plantmeet.com...

Please let me know what you will be bringing food wise and how many will be coming. Unfortunately, Mary Ellen and I got our wires crossed, and are having Mercer and Galveston County swap on the same day. We promise to try and avoid that in the future...

David will be keeping up with the food list for me so when you respond, will you CC hime at dwolford@plantmeet.com ? Thanks!

We have a sort of potluck lunch every meet. We will be having chopped beef sandwiches and hotdogs, but anything you want to bring is welcome. Below is a list of things that we will be needing. If you see something that you would like to bring, please email me and I will put you down and update the list of things still needed. If you can think of something that we will need that isn't listed please let me know and I will add it.

David, my hubby will be in charge of the grill.

Things needed

piggy bank donations to cover website costs - I will be redoing it shortly

Hot dog Weenies

Hot dog buns

Bread

hamburger buns

side dishes

desserts

chips

dips

soft drinks

water

ice

Cutlery

paper towels

paper plates

napkins

salt and pepper

nametags

foil

chili

pickles

chopped onions

shredded cheese

catsup

bbq sauce

Relish

mustard

pickles,

-----------------------------------------------------------

SO FAR WE HAVE

Jennifer and David lighter, grilling utensils, knife, pot for chili, grate for grill, can opener,

Nadine - serving spoons, leftover cutlery from last year

David - cookies... Hey David.. bring some for everyone else.. Tally keep your hands off:)) HEHE

Tally & Jim - Brisket

Tammy - Charcoal and Lighter Fluid

--

Jennifer Wolford

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game!

Comments (9)

Sponsored