SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marywanda

Looking for seeds

MaryWanda
12 years ago

HI I am new to this sight.A very nice person recommended this sight for my problem. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I started ALLOT of plants in doors from seed in March, and last week we had unseasonably warm days and nights,so I brought my fledgling plants out and put them in the sun by day and on my back porch at night. So far so good. Well, about 5 days ago I didn't watch the weather, and I went to bed and the next mourning I saw my plants are frozen and wilted. I spent allot of money on seeds and supplies,and it is not in my budget just to go out and buy again.I am on a fixed income. So, I'm asking if anyone has seeds to spare. I started a variety of heirloom tomatoes, and some yellow ones. I also killed :-( ,a variety of pumpkins.Big max, ghost pumpkin(they are white)sugar pie, Cinderella, and some cantaloupes and watermelon. I do have a lot of organic broccoli rabe seeds from previous garden as a trade. If interested. Other wise thank you for your consideration and help. Thanks so much in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored