greenthumbgrow

wet my feet -confirmation list thread

greenthumbgrow
14 years ago

CONFIRMATION THREAD...

Here is the original instructions...

Mail Date: May 11th

Rules for the Swap:

Included in the swap could be items like submergable(Oxegenator) plants, floating plants, bog plants, tropicals or grasses to put around the pond or bog.

I will post a note over on the water gardening forum so they will know for those interested.

This is a a list-it/select it swap. Where you will list what you have to offer and let the others select from the list.

When you send your plants, include postage for a small flat rate box ($10.35) and a return mailing label in your package so it can be returned to you with the plants you have requested. Friendly Reminder: If the swap is a hugh success and you select a whole lot of stuff you may need two boxes - Just a note in case. If you do not want to do two boxes just don't select as much stuff from other peoples lists -But it is hard ;-)

**I know on the water forum they exange snails and other stuff like that- This is acceptable but please be sure to package them in the correct manner. Thanks.

NOTE Be sure to label each plant sent with the plant name and gwname of person it will be going to.

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE CURRENT OFFERS/REQUESTS... Being update by our own Fran... Thanks Fran!

Comment (1)