SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beth_b_kodiak

12 Month seed Swap for May

beth_b_kodiak
17 years ago

Today is May Day. Did anyone "dance around the Maypole"? Did anyone have an admirer leave flowers at their door? The last Maypole dance I remember was from about fourth grade. After that I became too much of a Tomboy to care for such frivolous things. Now, of course I think it was a cute thing for little girls to do. Ah well, we get too soon old and too late smart.

This month, we agreed to "reverse" and send to the person who has been sending to us. If you need the address, let me know.

Did everyone receive last month?

As Jeanette asked, I'll second, "has anyone heard fron Doris?"

Jeanette, I'm still looking for tough perennials for a cottage garden. I don't know what has survived the winter and the builders back at the garden in MD. Tulips and daffys were blooming and there were buds on a few Iris. I'm not fussy and will enjoy trying most anything. Stuff for shade would be most welcome and probably challenging too.

I'm doing hostas from purchased seed for a striped mix and that has been really neat. Each one looks different. Hope I can keep them from the deer and the bunnies when I finally get them planted.

Comments (54)

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Hi Jan, Honey, I am so sorry. I thought I had sent out your seeds. Will get them out tomorrow. Please forgive me! All is well on this end. Happy May everyone.

garden witch ~
    I received your seeds last week. Sorry for posting so late. Thsnk you so much! I love the zinnias. Can never have enough . Thank you for the bonus seeds. I will google them tonight!
    What would you like for this month? Anything special?
    Tina

Grovespirit ~
    It is SO GREAT to see you back girlfriend!

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi,
    I was wondering if you will be taking any new sign ups. I would love to join in if possible.
    Thanks,
    Kelly

• Related Discussions

NEW: Feb. Color of the Month Seed Swap - Chocolate

Q

Comments (49)
    Bonnie - I mailed your seeds today. When I had them weighed at the post office, the postal clerk told me that there was a bar code across the bottom - I never saw it so I don't think it was too obvious - and he said that bar code would be picked up rather than the zip code if it stayed on there so he scratched through it with something that looked like a thick black crayon. He said it did no good to cross it off with a marker - that the equipment would read right through the marker. Anyway, I am posting all this because I wonder if that is why your envelope took nearly a month to get here. I know lots of us reuse envelopes so I thought I would pass this along. If you see a bar code, cover it with a label or cover it completely by using a black crayon or china marker (postal employee said that --- I don't even know what a china marker is...LOL) I hope you like the seeds, Bonnie, and now that they are mailed, this swap is complete! Thanks to all who joined in. Jeanne
    ...See More

April round of the 12 Month Seed Swap

Q

Comments (36)
    Sharon, it sounds as if you have the same type box that we do. The mailman leaves a key in our locked box for us if we have a pkg. Most of the time: he gives us the wrong key, and it will not open the locked package box. Has happened almost every time. Very frustrating. I am not ordering plants by mail because of all the problems. They would be driven in the mail truck for many days, and if we had a mailbox now, we would get the wrong key, and it would sit in there. I have to walk over a block to where our mailbox is, and at first I used to go in the wheelchair, when my legs were bad, a real feat on gravel road! I can walk now and the exercise is good for me. All of you, count your many blessings in just walking. I did not walk for over 3 years, and if I walk for several hrs. as in grocery shopping, I live on Tynenol and bed rest for about 6 hr. This is nerve disease as a side affect of epilepsy meds. I do not take my health for granted anymore. Cassie: your card & seeds went out today again. Darlene
    ...See More

UPDATE: Beth's 12 Month seed swap for June

Q

Comments (42)
    Hi I didn't forget ya Carol. It's your birthday next month just 4 days after mine and I had ordered something special for you as a surprise to send with this package... supposed to be delivered on 06/28.... STILL not here. I went ahead and sent your seeds on the 28th after the mail ran so it's on the way... however when you this finally arrives.. and you just receive something from me next month after this... it's your BIRTHDAY surprise and not the reg. seeds. Cassie
    ...See More

August round of 12 month seed swap

Q

Comments (35)
    Kathy, it is so good to hear from you! Your good news is especially welcome. There has not been much of that anywhere this summer so it is wonderful to have some to share. Desert rose is not a plant that I know about. Maybe sometime you can post a picture. Tell DH and your grandson that the Garden Webbers are still cheering for them and for you too. The women of the family share all the worries no matter which family member is having the problem. It seems that goes into the job description when you accept the title. Wife, Mother, sister, grannie or even friend. Hugs, BB
    ...See More
  • veeja11
    17 years ago

Beth, welcome home we missed you. I need cassies addy. and a wish list would be wonderful.Also could you post the picture of the three of us you took.
    hugs carol

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Kelly, if someone drops out, I could put you in OR if there are two or three others we could make a "mini-circle". I'd lovr to have you join but I can't ask anyone to give up a partner they have been sending to for months. Hope you understand.
    Carol, I suffer from CRS. I keep telling everyone that BUT, now you have me wondering. I don't think I even took my backback out of the trunk of your car???? We talked about taking pictures but there are no photos of us on my chip and I have not deleted anything. None of us drank anything but tea so, I'm beginning to think there was something in the water. Does Greg remember taking pictures?

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Thanks Beth,
    If you need a fill in later just let me know.

Kelly

• cassiet
    17 years ago

I received some wonderful seeds last month from Darlene and some recipes... always a treat. I checked and didn't see where I posted. I need Darlene's addy and Carol my wishes are listed on my gweb page... It's current I think but I will check today.

Cassie

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Cassie, You have email
    Jan, you have real mail
    Mellen, you will have mail soon. I mailed your May seeds today.
    Grove spirit, I didn't realise that you moved so far away. How long have you been there? Is it possible to grow beans and tomatoes there? It must take a while to get readjusted but I'll bet it is exciting to learn all the new varieties around you.
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago

Jan,I finally got my seeds mailed to you yesterday. That is late for me, but you don't know that ... LOL. It has been a busy May so far; weddings, weeding, planting.

I even got my pots planted yesterday. I guess I can easily cover them if need be, but the 5 day forcast says NO FROST and our last frost date is May 15th. So I hope I'm safe!!!

Sharon/tma

• gardnwatch
    17 years ago

Ann..yes yes yes....I am sorry to have made you worry...
    I did get my seeds from you along with some really kewl gladiola bulbs and a sweet note. Please forgive me for being so late in acknowledging your very sweet and I might add.. punctual May offering. I really am enjoying the sunshine and fresh air..

Bonnie

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi All, I'm about to head out to Denali for a long weekend of camping and (hopefully) picture taking. This will be my last chance to see some of my very favorite places before I head back to MD.
    Bonnie, hope the weather stays good there for another month or so. I have so much gardening to do when I finally get back.
    Hope each of you is enjoying fine spring weather. It is just about perfect here.
    Carol and Spike are in charge while I'm gone so y'all behave now. Hugs, BB

• mellen
    17 years ago

ooooohhhhh mmmmmyyyyy, Carol and Spike, I'm soooo scared! NOT!!! : ))) Beth, I received seeds from you on Monday. Thank you bunches. I love the mallow seeds. I had a purple striped plant last year, and it was beautiful. Now the radar love clematis will be the tricky one. But I will sure give it a try. Maybe new seeds will make the difference. Thank you, too, for the beautiful picture card. Did you take it? Hope you have a great week-end!!! Mary Ellen/Mellen

Almost forgot! Ann, your package of seeds will be mailed today--Thursday. ME

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Sure glad I checked in before I sent my pkg out to you Miss Beth!!! Do I send it to Ak?? I think thats the only addy I have for you! Please let me know!! Hope you have a MOST WONDERFUL weekend!! Guess I will wait to mail until Monday-unless I hear from you soon--I don't want the pkg to set and wait--
    Hey Mellen--I agree-Spike and Carol--oooohh!! Hope you are well! I am hanging in there--and planting containers like crazy--I can plant anywhere I want here on the property too--so looking for pussywillow cuttings--and am putting in some seeds here and there--Better get back to work--
    Jeanette

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Yo! Jeanette!!! Hey, I'm still in AK. Infact i'm still in Fairbanks. I pulled onto the throughway last night and could not get the truck above 35 MPH. When I tried to push it, the motor kept cutting out like I was out of gas. No way!!! I just filled the tank. So, back home again and to the dealer first thing this AM.( runs fine at 25 to 30 mph) Spent all day there and finally gave up and came back to the house with a loaner car.
    First time I've ever been thankful that I bought an extended warranty. The bill is over $900.00 already for parts and labor. Yeowch!!! Sure hope the new part fixes it but if not I want them to just keep working on it. I only pay the deductible once if they just leep fixing now. I'd rather give up the trip to Denali than be broken down somewhere along the Alcan Hwy.
    So, anyway, Jeanette, send the seeds. I'm anxious to see what you picked. I have two more weeks to work here.

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Beth--SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you weren't stranded along the hwy too!!! I will go ahead and mail out today-- Be sure you give me your other addy--don't want to loose touch!!
    Take care-enjoy your weekend and Happy Mothers Day!!!
    Jeanette

• garden_witch
    17 years ago

Hi and Happy May everyone =)

Tina, glad you like the zinnias! I am going to attempt to update my want list this weekend, if I can. I am having copmputer issues, hopefully I can get them fixed soon! I am looking for fast growing veggie seeds right now, things I can rotate inand out of my home garden, also pole beans for my veggie garden out at the farm, especially blue lake, can't get enough of them!

Patty, I will check out your want lists later and see what I have for ya. Thanx so much for the seeds and neat sticker from April, I love them =) As soon as the rain clears up, I will be planting calendulas!

Happy Gardening!
    GW

• atravers
    17 years ago

Mary Ellen,
    Your extravaganza packet of sunflower seeds arrived today. What fun I had going through the seeds: Chianti, Sunspot, Teddy Bear, Jade, Apricot Twist, Evening Sun, Moulin Rouge, Sparky, Jolly Joker, Red Sun, King Kong, Autumn Beauty, Velvet Queen, Italian White and Kid Stuff. Wow! I'm in sunflower heaven. Thank you for the absolutely wonderful packet. I'm enjoying this seed swap very much.
    Thanks again Beth for organizing everything. A great group we have here.
    Ann

• mellen
    17 years ago

Ann, You are so welcome for the seeds. : ) When we were farming, DH would not let me grow sunflowers--which I could understand. But now that we have our own acreage and no farmland too close by, I went a little nuts buying SF seeds this winter. So when one of your seed "wants" was SF's, I had lots to share. I plan to plant a few of all of the different varieties that I sent you. Hope you have fun with them!!! I do so appreciate YOU! Mary Ellen

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

I will be sure to send some yummy veggies! Will be sending out next week to both you and Jan for last month.

Happy Mother's Day gals. Hugs to all of you.

Tina

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

In case anyone has not already seen the post from suek i want all of the people in this group to know that Doris has been back in the hospital and seriously ill. The address is posted so you can send her a card.
    Kellyinfl will be taking the slot where Doris has been. So, starting next month she will send to Bonnie and Jeanette will send to Kelly.
    When Doris feels well enough to rejoin the group we will put her back in between me and Jeanette. I thought this would keep the group going smoothly without having Doris feel pressured to restart before she is ready.
    Any questions about this change please email me. For questions about Doris try the post by SueK about djm906.
    Kelly, Welcome to the group and Doris, we all send you good thoughts and wishes.

• PlantladyJan
    17 years ago

Wow after days of not being able to post I can post! Yippie!! A big thanks goes out to Sharon for the wonderful seeds and card she sent me this month!! Just love the card and I will be sure to use it in a scrap book!! Thanks for the herb seeds! ...dill, chervil and cilantro! Just can't get enough herbs! Love them! Thanks also for doing the reverse month it has been fun!

Thanks for the update Tina. I also will get some seeds sent your way!

Beth I hope you are doing well and that they fixed your truck right for you!! I hate auto repairs. I was glad to see that you had the warrn. I also got one on my last vech. and it has paid for itself! Funny people laughed at me for getting it but it sure has come in handy!! I hope you get the chance to do your trip in AK before you head back home. I am excitied for you to be home because then I can start shipping you plants for another swap I have you for!! Let me know your new address so I can be ready!!
    I hope all are enjoying this Mother's Day! Take care!
    Thanks again Sharon for adding some much needed sunshine to my day!! We have had rain for days now! Oh well the plants are loving it! Again sorry for my delayed response...it wasn't for a lack of trying I just couldn't log into GW and I hope you got my email as I wasn't trying to be so late in posting!

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Doris thoughts and prayers are with you, also big hugs.Beth you stay off those deserted hwys.who is Spike? I thought he was gone. Cassie I hope to mail this week, my car bit the dust so I am wheeless. po is a whole block and 1/2 away. dh says I can walk but don't wanna hugs to all

• mellen
    17 years ago

Tina, a hug even to me? ;) Mellen

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Carol, I thought "Spike" was your bull dog, in honor of the original SPIKE. Intent on maintainibg law and order.
    Angel,do you need the address for Kelly?
    Anybody ever been to DeSmet, SD??? I'm a big Laura Ingalls Wilder fan and want to stop there on the way back East. It sounds so neat. I loved the 1880's town where we visited in Oct and this sounds similar. I might even buy a Poke Bonnet and really look like Old Granny Grunt.
    If you have ever been there....let me know your thoughts,

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Just a note to let Jeanette know that her mail is on the way. Thanks for letting me join in on the fun! Today is a rare "inside" day for me in Florida. It's finally raining cats and dogs and we really needed it. Volusia and Hillsborough Counties are burning up with wild fires so I hope this rainy day might help to contain those. 1000's of acres have burned across the state already. I will spend the morning potting up some seeds and then I hope to get them outside before the rains stops.
    Happy Planting!
    Kelly

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Beth--isn't your box there yet?? Sent it priority on Fri???
    Yes I do need Kelly's addy--

WOW--Kelly--just visited your page--good to know you are a houseplant nut too!! And grandbabies--I have 2 too!! both girls-18 and 12--and I love dogs too--every year I make Alli wear a 'Santas helper' shirt for Christmas!! She hates it-but tolerates me--Haha--She's a 55 pound-13 yr old English bulldog-picture that!!
    Better get back to work--rather be playing in the dirt!!
    Oh--made a rhyme!!:)
    Jeanette

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Jeanette,
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Now you'll have me hunting for Christmas outfits for my dogs LOL. I hope your package will be ok. I sent seeds as instructed but wonder if it would be ok to occasionaly send other things too like bulbs or cuttings, maybe small gifts? Any advice is apreciated.
    Thanks
    Kelly

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

The mailman brought me goodies yesterday afternoon. Wow Jeanette you really looked at my wish list and checked it twice. Not sure which is most exciting the corkscrew rush that I've been wishing for or the beautuful dried boquet assortment. I never saw that before but it really is lovely. I'll plant that as soon as I get back to Md and maybe I will have vases full for fall. The picture is beautiful. Thanks for the columbine too. They look like a nice mix of colors and I hope to grow LOTS of them for my shady areas.
    Thanks Jeanette,those were great choices. Hey, maybe I'll come by your way again heading East. I could return your snack containers. LOL
    Beth
    PS, it can't be Jayme that's 18 but she seems older than 12 too.

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Beth--I am glad you are happy with my choices--it was fun to send 'backwards' this time!!!
    Jayme is 12--Ashley is 18--where does the time go?? I would love to see you on the return trip--when are you planning on heading back?? Did you REALLY want to return those containers---or refill them???? Hahahahha!! Which route will you take--maybe I could drive a little and Mellen could drive alittle and we could all meet!?!?!?-Just a thought--

Kelly--you can send me anything --anytime--I would love it!!But from now on --I'll be sending to you!! Good to find a kindred spirit--I am lucky to have found several here!! Any special 'wants'??

Back to paperwork--ugh!!

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Jeanette,
    I'm like you, I am happy with most anything. I am very easy to please. Thanks for asking though. I guess I'll have to get to know my other partner a bit to see what she likes. I think I'll go peek at her page.

Kelly

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey-OH, Jeanette, That sounds like a cool idea. Problem is I can't plan well enough to know where I will be when. Last year was pretty sure because of picking my daughter up in Chicago at the airport
    Google maps tell me I should go: Sioux Falls, Omaha, DesMoines,Davenport, then,zig southeast across ILLINOIS to Indianapolis. I like this route as it avoids Chicago and Gary. Google and mapquest both send me through the Chicago, Gary area and onto the PA turnpike. I like the more southern route better.
    If you see Carol, tell her I finally ate the Cockroaches. RRRRrrrr, once I opened them I figured "better eat them before they start moving and multiply." Did Jayme like them? It was a moment of weakness. No chocolate in the house since Saturday. What can I say... "Desperate times"
    Curly is doing great and sends his love.

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago

Hey Darlene,
    Absolutely beautiful card! She made it with her pressed flowers!
    Loved the many seeds you sent also; columbine, delphinium, salvia, scilla. So many!
    Thanks a bunch,
    sharon,tma

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

Well Omaha is just across the river and DesMoines is about 3 hours away --don't know my way around there--but we could make it easy and meet somewhere on I80-- don't know which is closer for Mellen--since she hasn't chimed in here yet--maybe she doesn't want to be'seen'with us crazy women!!!or ~Curly~either haha! Just let me know when you will be thru--if I have enough notice I will fill up those containers for you--I think the southern route is better too, I hate the traffic in those big cities
    I planted my ~Curly~ in a container with bunny tails and some sun loving cacti/succulants--looks good!!I think you can keep them inside in the winter-I am going to try it anyway
    Now I am excited and looking forward to seeing you--if it all falls together-Enjoy your day!
    Jeanette

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Jeanette, send me a private email with your phone# and I'll call you. We could try for the afternoon of Sun June 4th. Sunday worked well the last visit.
    Last I heard from Mellen, she was swamped with "end of school" things. Sounds like everyone is busy outside these days because posts have been sparce on most of the threads. It would be a blast to see either or both of you if it works out OK.
    Bunny tails grass is one of my favorites. I first discovered it on Kodiak and it only gets about 6" high there. How big does it grow in the midwest?

• mellen
    17 years ago

Hey, you two(Jeanette and Beth), I wondered why my ears were burning! LOL Yes, busy at school. For the last month I don't get home til after 8 or later. STUPID paperwork!!! The other special needs teachers in the district have between 6 and 12 students apiece to do paperwork for during the year. J(the other lady who teaches with me and is my best friend) and I have 23 apiece. Our wonderful principal(I mean it)is trying to get us another teacher next year.

Beth, first of all I received a box a thEEEEE most AWESOME daylilies from you! I was so shocked and thrilled and overwhelmed. It brought a lump to my throat that someone would be so thoughtful and generous. You already DID enough for my BD. THANK you over and over!

As for the three of us meeting, I would truly LOVE to and here comes the "but," June 2, 3, 4 we will be in MN with our son attending his girlfriend's high school graduation party. We will be driving home on the 4th. It is an 8 hour drive so I wouldn't be able to make it that day. I WOULD be willing to drive to CB on the 5th, though. That is probably not convenient for the two of you, though, and if it is not, I DO understand. But, if it would work out in some way, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to meet both of you! Let me know your thoughts. Hugs to both of you, Mellen

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Okay girls, it just won't be any fun meeting without me, can I come too?i am buried in purple iris, i have been waiting three years for a red one I traded for to bloom and it finally did, purple, wish I could remember who I traded with, I would send spike out. i am still trying to get my seeds out, hopewfully this week. Beth I lost cassies addy again

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Gosh, Carol, Do you think I could entice your own dog to bite you???? Maybe just a little growl???LOL
    OK, you come to Omaha and we'll have a REAL shindig. Then I'll give you Cassie's address. Is anybody else in that neck of the woods???? Any good garden centers or day lily nurseries? Anything else I shouldn't miss?
    Carol, will you post a new thread for the seed swap at the beginning of June? I'll still be in Canada then and don't want things to get off track just because I'm following the wayward wind.
    Anybody else need an address before I pack up the book and disconnect the computer???

• veeja11
    17 years ago

I will be happy to post June for you, you are becoming quite the little traveler. I wish I could come to Omaha, but it would be easier if you all came to seattle, maybe next time. hugs carol

• pattygrow5
    17 years ago

Kathy your package of seeds are on their way I hope you enjoy all of them. Patty

• number_1_angel
    17 years ago

First--Kelly--just love my seeds--and seeds for a house- plant??? Never tried growing them from seed!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We should do another reverse sending before our 12 months is up!!
    Beth/MaryeEllen/Carol--oh how much fun it would be if we could all get together!!! Maybe we should all go on a cruise, The Plant Ladies Cruise-haha!!!! But, alas I have to work on the 5th--and Carol is minding the thread for Beth as she forges across the nation (quite an undertaking all by yourself I might say!)so it looks like we are doomed this time out--
    Mellen enjoy your 'partying' those days go by so fast--
    Beth-ttysoon--
    Carol-hold down the 'fort'
    Me?? Back to work--ugh!!

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Beth,
    Is my partner a lady named Alice L.? Here's why I ask, I got a box of unmarked tubers today and have no idea what they are for. I figured they might be for this trade since I haven't gotten anything but I'm still not sure. Ijust wanted to say thanks and see if I owed her anything in return.
    If Alice is my partner then Thanks for the tubers! BTW, What are they and how should I care for them?
    Thanks
    Kelly

• gardnwatch
    17 years ago

Hi Kelly,
    I think I am the partner you send the seeds to each month in this swap. I've not sent you anything yet, for our turn it around month...so those tubers were not from me.
    Doris was my buddy each month until she got sick...so I still owe her some seeds for this month......but i planned to send some to you. I've not had time to do much of anything this month,but this weekend is Memorial weekend.......so wish me luck in getting a package ready and out to you......
    Bonnie

• beth_b_kodiak
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Kelly, nope no Alice in this group and no bulbs or tubers either. I love a surprise and a mystery but packages like that get you wondering if you owe somebody something that you "forgot". Hope you find Alice but anyway, enjoy the goodies.

• kellyinflorida
    17 years ago

Hi Bonnie & Beth,
    Thanks for clearing that up. Now I am even more baffled about this. I thought for sure it was from this group since I believe the tubers are green elephant ears. I know I wouldn't trade for those in the GW exchange area because I have a yard full.Oh well, Now I have a yard full plus a new box LOL. My Mom is always asking to take them off of my hands so I'll share them with her.
    Thanks for replying to my post. I'll keep looking for Alice L. so I can properly thank her.

Kelly

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Gosh ladies, I have been so busy here. I haven't forgotten you though!
    Just thought I'd pop my head in so ya'll didn't think I up and disappeared or something!

Tina

• moms_garden
    17 years ago

i'd love to join, if possable..if there;s space..or another person..i could partner with..this would be idea, for me..since, i'm very new to planting..and just wanna plant, plant,lol.

• pattygrow5
    17 years ago

Kathy did you get your seeds yet? Patty

• veeja11
    17 years ago

cassie any seeds yet?

• cassiet
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone,
    I'm running REALLY behind. Carol, I received the wonderful bunch of seeds and the lovely card. You sent so many. Thank you very much. I have had to take care of my daughter as she had to have surgery on her arm and was incapicitated for 3 weeks, hurt myself pretty bad helping her and I was out for a WEEK. Had to get 2 steroid injections and not move my shoulder for a week. It hurt to BREATHE even. We were a sight. Shaking my head.
    Anyway Darlene your package went out today. I hope you like the seeds and will enjoy. I'm sorry I'm late in sending and posting that I received mine. I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day.

Cassie

• hummingbirddaisy
    17 years ago

Posted by: mellen 4a/5-ctrl. IA (My Page) on Sun, May 14, 06 at 23:27

Tina, a hug even to me? ;) Mellen

Mellen ~

Yes even a hug to you! The biggest hug!!!
    I miss you - you know. Miss me?
    Wish I had seen that post much earlier.
    E-mail me?
    There's ALWAYS a hug for you

Tina

Carol (veeja), thank you for the heads up my friend. Thank you!

• gardnwatch
    17 years ago

Kelly,
    I've sent you some seeds for last month's " seed switch" a bit late, but nonetheless not forgotten.I normally get seeds from Doris,but she has been sick and you are my seed buddy now so you got them from me instead.
    I do hope you can use some of them for your area, not knowing what type soil you have.
    Welcome, also to the group.
    Bonnie