SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
earl_gw

Cincinnati Tomato Plant Swap Meet--May 8th

earl
14 years ago

CHOPTAG is having it annual plant swap. Info below:

JerryL CHOPTAGÂ President

We have a date for the Spring Plant Swap. It will be Saturday May 8th. Last year some folks said they had morning commitments that made it hard to attend so weÂre going to try 1 to 4 pm this year.

WeÂll use Paxton Ramsey Park again. http://www.miamitwp.org/index.php?op...d=87&Itemid=91

Bring your extra plants, seed, food and stories. While this is a CHOPTAG "tomato plant swap" event, feel free to bring any fruit, veggi or herb plants you want to off-load.

Everyone is welcome to join us. This is a family affair, so bring the kids, the parents, the grandparents and anyone else that likes tomatoes.

There is only one rule. Bring plants or bring food.

Directions to the park:

If you are coming from the North, Down I-75 or I-71 youÂll want to take I275 East to exit 54 (Wards Corner Rd). Using the CENTER lane turn LEFT off the exit. This will put you in the right hand lane on Wards Corner Rd. Turn RIGHT at the 1st street, Loveland-Miamiville Rd. Go about 7/10 of a mile and turn RIGHT on Price Rd. The park is at the top of the hill, about ½ mile, on the right.

If your coming from the South up I-71/75 take I-275 North to exit 54 (Wards Corner Rd). Turn Right off the exit. Stay in the right hand lane. Turn RIGHT at the 1st street, Loveland-Miamiville Rd. Go about 7/10 of a mile and turn RIGHT on Price Rd. The park is at the top of the hill, about ½ mile, on the right.

For those coming from Indiana on I74 use I-275 through Kentucky continuing to exit 54 (Wards Corner Rd). Turn Right off the exit. Stay in the right hand lane. Turn RIGHT at the 1st street, Loveland-Miamiville Rd. Go about 7/10 of a mile and turn RIGHT on Price Rd. The park is at the top of the hill, about ½ mile, on the right.

Jerry

Comments (2)