SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ericabraun

NEW: 4th of July Seed Swap!

EricaBraun
9 years ago

July 4th is just around the corner. Let's show our American spirit GardenWeb-style with a red, white and blue swap!
RULES:
Qualifying plants include anything that produces red, white or blue foliage, flowers, fruits/veggies, or herbs.
Only five packs of the same type of seeds are allowed. If you send in more than 5, the extras will be considered bonus and will not count towards the number of packets sent in.
Minimum of 10 seeds per pack. No seeds older than 2012. Anything older than 2012 will be considered bonus and will not count towards the number of packets sent in.
Send in however many packs you want. Whatever you send will be the amount that I return to you. Use a bubble mailer, as this is what will be used to return your new seeds.
Include a return label with your address on it.
Include the postage it cost you to send, plus one additional stamp. This will help account for potential differences in weight/bulk.
Include a list of what you have sent me so that I can make sure and send you totally different seeds. If you do not include a list, you may very well get back some of what you sent in.
When I have all of the seeds, I will divide them up to send back to you. Any additional seeds welcome.
Deadline to get the seeds to me is June 20th. I will get your new seeds out no later than June 27th. This will give the post office a full week to get your packets to you, so that you can receive them by July 4th.
Please respond here if you are interested. Remember the more unusual or rare, the better!
Send seeds to:
Erica Braun
1894 Lindo St
Benicia, CA 94510

Wishing you all a happy and fun 4th of July, GardenWeb-style!
Erica

Comments (87)