SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamabirrd

UPDATE: 8200 Traveling Daylilies!

mamabirrd
17 years ago

This round robin is an extention of a wonderful group of talented , generous and spirited traders, the Traveling Daylilies, who when at all possible trade daylilies. The way into this group is to have traded with at least one of us and to be recommended for membership by one of more members of the group. We are not snobs, we just want to protect each other and you from any game traders... should there be any. If you know any of us, email privately and they will be allowed to get you in on their recommendation. We'd love to have you!

We're still working on our vacation & Hosta swaps......

Did somebody mention FOOD????????

~Dawn (mamabirrd)

Comments (100)

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Angie, about your cousin ... there seems to be one in every family somewhere ... even if we don't talk about them here. You and your family are in my prayers also cause I know the heartache they can bring to a family. Even if you aren't close to them you still are hurt by the destruction they cause, even if it is to know that someone related to you could do such things.
    sharon/tma

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Jo-So sorry to hear about your DH. Hope he is doing well.
    When it rains it pours, don't it? Thinking of you today. ((((HUGS)))))))

Wish Gloria could post and let us know how her surgery went.

Looks like it will be another hot one today. Summer has come in with a vengance.

Shirley

• Related Discussions

UPDATE: 11.500 Traveling Daylilies Posts

Q

Comments (116)
    Happy Fourth of July to my dear, old and new friends! I cannot begin to tell you how happy it has made me to read through this thread. I really needed the smiles. I'm not sure how many threads I've missed and I'm terribly sorry for being absent. Debbie, I am so sad to hear of your daughters dx. HUGS I'd like to talk to you via email and will send a note along soon. I had been hoping to get back here many times since the birth of my sweet boy 2 years ago, but life keeps getting in the way. My family is now in crisis once again and I ask for your thoughts and prayers. We really, really need them. I will send out a group email soon - hope I have all the correct addresses. Marea, 'Snazzy Memories' is in it's full glory - magnificent! We never got around to dividing it yet and the fans have grown into a nice clump at the entrance to my Sis' home. My little one is doing so well. How amazing to watch him grow and learn! He is a wonderful garden helper too! Loves to put the weeds in the wheelbarrow, and digging is his middle name. :) I lost my dear dog to old age - he was over 15 years old! He was laid to rest up on our Bluebird Hill. I sure do miss him. Our birds are doing well, but I know they miss us because we are always working. I can't wait until we get the house done and can spend more time with them again. We still haven't moved, but the house is coming along. I do have water now so that is wonderful. But only a hose- no luxuries such as a sink yet. Working on stoning our fireplace now. Electric is done. We have our insulation ready to put in after an inspection next week and then we can finally sheetrock. Still have to put in septic system as well as our furnace, but all ductwork is done. Kind of running out of money so things are slowing down. I did manage to put in a beautiful organic veggie garden w/ DH's help. It was supposed to be a temporary one but it turned out so nice I have to keep it. Daylilies are in full bloom here in Western PA and I think of you all when I step out the door and see all the color you have shared with me. HUGS, Dawn (mamabirrd)
    ...See More

UPDATE: 11,600 Traveling Daylily Post

Q

Comments (36)
    Hi gang - thank you all again SO MUCH for your support!! Herb is walking again & gaining some strength, has nerve damage in his back so my giant of a man is puny right now, but walking!! I got a weekend job taking care of cats at a big boarding kennel nearby & actually get paid to pet cats. Healing. God is good. Paul, I truly loved seeing your photos - awesome, incredible & majestic Colorado tour you gave your boys AND us. I got to drive through CO once, all I saw was the admittedly fantastic & spiritual views from the interstate & a wonderful diner in Denver where I had the best Denver omelet of my life. Carol, I know you Washington people are used to cool & wet, but it was 110 degrees here the other day, and it hasn't rained here since the beginning of June, so you are actually lucky... I've been feeling very lucky with the daylilies this Summer - the heat has given me oodles of rebloom scapes so I'm going to get to enjoy flowers all this month, too, meaning I'm enjoying daylily blooms for 5 full months this year! AND I got several very promising seedlings, some gorgeous faces that appear to have good branching & bud counts. My favorite has to be an Awesome Blossom x Create Your Dream kid: lavender with purple flames & knobby purple edge. And my 2008 Linda Beck x Bobby Martin seedlings ALL bloomed, just 6 buds each, but they ALL looked like both parents - have high hopes for them. Melinda, our Sunkissed Temptation's registration is now pending & it is going to be introduced at the 2012 National Convention in Ohio. The fan I kept has increased to 5 fans since I mailed yours, sent up a rebloom scape AND has 3 proliferations growing on the first scape! Hope yours is doing as well. Hope all of you are well, cool & happy, Love Marea
    ...See More

UPDATE: Traveling daylilies 5500 send a daylily

Q

Comments (3)
    Earthly...I'm so glad you liked your box. Your thank you is so gracious, it makes me want to send you another box:~) We're down to the wire for our Sept. Swap: Here is the list: Gloria Marea JoAnn Debbie Maryanne Jean Mary S Ellen Carol Dianne Cindy O Shirley Susie Deni Jaye Carmen Dawn Sharon Sherry B Cathy Mary B. Cody Sherri R. Anita Have I forgotten anyone. If I don't hear from anyone else by tomorrow morning, this is the list I will give Gloria. This is 24 of our 34 members. I heard that Georgia has been hit by a tornado or tornados today. Say a prayer for Gloria, Jaye, and Carmen and their loved ones. They are our sisters from Georgia. I haven't heard from Deni who is our sister from Mississippi since just before Katrina hit. Does anyone know about her and her family? Keep all in your thoughts and prayers. One other thing. We used to type our names, a slash, then our GW names. Most got away from this practice, but it may help our new people put names with GW names. If you think this will help, you are encouraged to do this at least until everyone gets to know each other. Debbie/budsnblooms
    ...See More

UPDATE: traveling daylily angels 5500 send & get daylilies

Q

Comments (100)
    Hey ya! I hope everyone had a nice long weekend to enjoy. Beautiful weather here! Sherri, wish I could keep her this size. MaryB, a diagram for you :). Lots more stuff in there not pictured. Brugmansia 'Creamsickle' three blooms on a heat stressed plant and Coleus 'Lava Rose'- my favorite coleus this year. My business is slow as expected when starting out. I have a partial website (go figure?), my license, business cards. Made a bag with my logo on it that I carry around. I have about 6 websites going right now. Enough to pay the business bills. BTW, Gloria I have a bill for you coming your way today :). Love ya, Hottie! CindyO, you are about 350 miles for me, well duh, I guess you already know how far. I would love to come! I can drop my back seat in the Blazer and make lots of room, but I would have to leave the kids with you so I could haul the loot back home. Love that seedling of yours! I just picked the last of the seedpods yesterday. Now we have about 1000 seeds to figure out where to plant. Marea! YAY, a tropical! Diane, got your test email. Debbie, happy B-day! Miss Susan, have you and Dan gone off and got married without us? The Stapelia you sent me last year is about to bloom any day now. I may be cussing you soon :). Anita, your in my thoughts. Deni, if you can read this, you are the most thoughtful and generous soul! ~Canna
    ...See More
  • onesherri
    17 years ago

I got my vacation box from Betty today and off to Hawaii I went. :) Feels like Hawaii today. Any how the most
    thing that you all need to know is that while I was there they told me that I was a natural at belly dancing. LMBO Oh and if you all could just see what I was wearing.LOL
    I got in my box
    two perrenial books
    Eureka hosta and iris cd
    2005 daylily database
    butterfly house
    turtle and snail garden statues...adorable
    butterfly windsock...have just the spot
    little hula girl and a hairy pen that Jake had to have
    daylilies
    pink super spider...from my list
    rain drop
    happy returns
    jason salter
    katchoonie
    shady lady
    fairest of them..on my list
    vivid vision
    blue moon rising
    prairie blue eyes
    star of india...on my list
    ram
    little dreamer
    other plants
    coral salvia
    fruity sage...is that the green with white?
    cocktail vodka
    cocktail whiskey
    stokes aster
    black magic elephant ears
    purple hidden ginger
    coral salvia
    thank you betty for a great vacation. Sherri

• onesherri
    17 years ago

forgot to add two hostas
    alan p mcconnel
    august moon
    Way to much to try to get. Sure I missed more. Sherri

• cannahavana
    17 years ago

Hi all,

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes this week. It was much needed and is still needed. We buried our sweet baby boy this morning surrounded by those that loved him so. He has blessed and touched so many lives in his short three years. Even in his death he blessed my family with a somewhat reunion of my siblings that have been split for many years now. Tons of hugs and 'I love you' all around.

Jo, I want you to know that you are also in my prayers. Wish full recovery for your husband.

Dianne! What a blessing and congratulations! Spoil him rotten for me!

Dawn, I just received the hosta swap box today and I love them all. Where's the beer? :) Thank you so much for the great tags too.

Rain is a comin' finally to relieve us from this heat. So, I better get out and plant my new babies.

Anita, I should have your hostas out at the beginning of the week.

I hope you all have a blessing in your life today, whether it be big or just a little smile to warm your heart.

Rebecca

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Canna-Thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family.

Barb-I got my vacation box. Thank you so much. I don't know where to begin. Barb sent me on a vacaton to Morroco.
    Seems this is her dream vacation so she let me go to Morroco. Wish I had time to type out the whole thing. It is great, all the things she added and knew about it.

Daylilies included:
    in depth
    breakfast at tiffanys
    double talk
    leona esther (met leona and gina on my trip)
    gina louise
    moroccan summer
    desert master
    ruffled vintage burgundy
    twilight in Tangiers
    one day soon
    autumn minaret

Love all the daylilies, Yeah lots of doubles.

a map of tangiers
    couscous (I actually fixed this for supper, it was great)
    fish tagine (Moroccan fish tagine recipe)
    tanning lotion (I have debated getting me some of this, it is a self tanning lotion that tans you slowly. I have been an avid sun bather all my life, decided this year to cut back on the sun tan. Can't wait to use this.
    red crocheted hot pad
    piece of amber agate (this is beautiful)
    cactus (looking forward to having a cactus)
    goats head (recipe for Moroccan Goat Head)
    camel(minature camel figurine) looks cute with my nativity
    oasis(styrofoam oasis block for plants)
    dates
    bug (this is the cutest bug I have ever gotten, I catch a bug while visting different places)
    POPables snickers-(Blew my diet, had to have some of those, I love snickers.)
    Live Palm /W flower pot to plant it in
    Candle (this has to be the best smelling candle ever, I just keep picking it up and smelling it.

Barb if you still have this on your computer please let the others read it, it is great and so well written. It was raining when I got home so I really enjoyed tearing into that box. What fun my vacation was.

Shirley

• juspeachy
    17 years ago

Good Morning all,
    I just wanted to thank you all once again for the thoughts and prayers.

MY DH IS H0ME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His cardiologist is pleased with his recovery. So, they sprung him early.
    On Tues. he left to go to work, on his way he started to feel awful. He sat a redlight,and it got worse still. He debated as to if he should come back home, or go to the hosp. He chose the hosp. His cardiologist said that is what saved his life. He was in the ER and on the table when he went into full cardiac arrest. They had to shock him twice to bring him back.He was in critical condition when he moved to the ICU/CCU. They did angioplasty, and put in 2 stents. He had one completely blocked artery and another that was mostly blocked. He started to improve immedietaly. By wed.early afternoon he was off all 6 of the IV drugs they had him on. He improved so quickly, they decided he didn't even need to move to the stepdown unit, they sent him home instead. He has to very careful for some time, and he has mucho meds to take, but the doc said if he takes his meds, quits smoking(he already has) and does all he is supposed to, he will live to be a very old man. So, We are happy with how everything has turned out.
    Everyone keeps telling me these things come in 3's, first my mom, then my DH, and as Anita told you, my pump malfunctioned, causing the biofilter to quit, and in the 98 degree temps, all my koi died, most of my fancies too. I lost around 40 of my fish, I have just a few small ones left now. I came home on Wed to shower and change, and there they all are. So, I am scooping and balling my head off, as I am draining most of the pond so I can refill it with fresh water. I fixed the pump, and the filter, and it is running well now, but the loss is still hurting. It was just the last straw in a very stressfull 2 days.
    But, we are home and DH is doing well, although very sore from the shocking in the ER and the heart cath. But, we have faced it all, and now everything will improve, I just know it.
    thanks again everyone.
    Well, we are out to do some planting. I am gonna allow DH to pot up my greenhouse seedlings that have been patiently waiting. It is non stressful, and I can put everything on the potting bench, he cans it there and put all the little guys in new, bigger pots, and I can do the hard work, but he is still helping A LOT.

Rebbeca,
    I am so sorry about your little nephew. My heart goes out to your family. It is never easy to lose "anyone", but a tiny child is so tragic. Most likely the parents are doing the "if only we had....." but they cannot blame themselves.
    Please tell them they (and you all) are in my prayers.

Dianne,
    You look so proud and beautiful in that pic. And he looks like his grandma(smiles) Congratulations.

Everyones vacation boxes are wonderful, so much imagination went into them.
    Can we do it again next summer???????? PUHHHHHHHHHHLLEEEEEEAASSSSSSE!!!!!!! If so, I have dibs on Marea(big grins)

Shirley,and Sherri,
    I will be in touch about our trades, I am sorry it has taken so long.

Well, Off to be with DH,
    have a great day all.

BIG, BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL,

Jo

• mary_s
    17 years ago

Good Morning1
    Sounds like everyone is getting some great vacations!

Canna, Hugs and prayers to you and your family. How tragic to lose a child! Those poor parents.

Jo, (((hugs))) Hope your DH is recovering.

Gloria, Hope surgery went OK and that you are recovering nicely.

Diane and Nancy, Congratulations on the new grandbabies!

Mellen, I hope to get your hostas out first of next week. Are you done with school there?

Dawn, That was perfectly awful what your FIL was doing with your fish! I'd say you have every right to be angry!

I have found 4 dead baby birds floating in my pond this week. Does anybody (mamabird?)have any suggestions to prevent that? I think they try to get a drink and fall in (?)Its kinda sad!

Well better go and work in the flowers! Many weeds to be pulled! MaryS

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Jo, happy to see things are looking up for you. Just hang on to dh and hug him lots. Debbie, a real cutie. Thankyou for the box full of dahlias and zephyranthus. I didn't have any of them. Thankyou. Gloria are you fixed? I miss you and 24.
    hugs to all carol

• bettyboops
    17 years ago

Hello Jean, it is a happy hosta day around here this afternoon.
    I got your great hosta box with,
    Lacy Belle' (she sounds right southern)
    Geisha (sweet little girl)
    Leda Fraim (sounds foreign)
    Little Doll (if she is "little" I'de hate to see "big doll)
    Clause (i'll be sure she has plenty of room to her self)
    Also there was a pink Lily of the Valley- I know it will be pretty.
    And I got wild rice and asparigus soup mix, a butterfly bowl, a cute coster for my ice tea to rest on and a book marker of beautiful dried flowers. The card with the fairy daydreaming was just beautiful.
    I appreciate all that you sent.
    Have a great weekend.
    ALL YOU OTHER HARD WORKING DIRT PEOPLE--HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO.
    BETTY

• juspeachy
    17 years ago

Hi all,
    I had to stop by and tell you all what a wonderful hosta box I got from Sharon(toomanyanimals)It is just awesome, and it brightened my day so very much.
    She sent me;
    (all large plants and all from my want list)
    Blue Angel
    Stained Glass
    Red October
    Guacamoli
    Sum and Substance
    unknown blue

She also sent me;
    Daylily Chocolate Ripples(from my "most wanted plants list"
    and fritillaria uva vulpis (love frits)

A HUGE thank you Sharon. I am so happy with them all, and the sum and substance means that much more because you shared it with me.
    Well, of to spend more time with DH.
    We have always spent a lot of our time together, but it is even more special now. I have to reach out and touch him all the time, just to make sure he really is here with me I guess.
    thanks again Sharon,
    have a wonderful night everyone,
    hugs to all,
    Jo

• User
    17 years ago

Hey, hey, hey!

My Hosta Shuffle Shuffled it's way to my front porch today.

Betty sent me Allen P. McConnell and August Moon (one of my very favorites!)

AND, AND, AND she sent me coral salvia, Kim's Knee High Echinacea, Painter's Pallet and Black Magic Elephant Ear. All new to me, can't wait to see what they grow up to be in the garden!

MORE, MORE, MORE! 3 huge surprise lily bulbs--RED ones for my new love of hot colors in the garden.

Thanks Betty, you are a plant trader extraordinairre!

• budsnblooms
    17 years ago

HAWAII.....WOOHOOO....THE ISLANDS
    Pauls has sent me on a two part vacation. Part 1 arrived today. He says this is the first of 2 boxes. The second one contains the plants. In this box was some tasty and fun stuff. I'll show you a picture below, but for now here is the list of goodies:
    -Hula Skirt and Sea Shell Top (with a note that he wants to see pictures) (blush and giggle)I might just surprise you and do it, fat, wrinkles and all (wouldn't that be a hoot).
    -Strawberry and Guava Jam
    -Kauai Hawaiian Coffee (Chocolate and Macadamian Nut)YUM-I'm taking this to the beach (Myrtle) with me when I leave June 10th.
    -Colorful Fish and FlipFlop Magnets
    -Blossoms Auto Freshener
    -Decorative Switchplate for a light switch
    -Hula Dancer Candle
    -A Lei to go with the rest of my costume
    -2 Hawaiian Glasses (beach scenes)
    -Hawaiian Host Chocolate Covered Macadamian Nut Candies. I've already sampled these....they are truly yummy.
    -Notebook and Pen for keeping up with my new plants.
    -Spongebob Squarepants drink cooler (he was dressed up for the beach too.
    -Bath gel in a cute sun shaped container
    -A Palm Tree Hand Towel.
    -And a romantic Hawaiian Music CD (I'll play this while I dance the hula...somebody hold hubby back)

Here's the picture I promised:

{{gwi:1271760}}

Gottcha...I bet you closed your eyes thinking it might be
    me in a hula skirt.

I'm having a blast on the Big Island...I can't wait to see what kind of plants Paul is sending me in Part 2. I'll post a list and pictures of that too.

Debbie/budsnblooms

• barbamaman
    17 years ago

Meghan, your boxes came! All three!

Meghan and I went to New Zealand, where we hiked one of the "Long Walks", were amazed by all the ferns and tree ferns, had a delicious meal in a local restaurant, and visited a museum where we learned a lot about the country. We also brought home a lot of plants, but oddly enough, Meghan ended up with them all and had to box up a bunch and send them to me! (Meghan, you crack me up) She sent me a map of NZ and a copy of Stewart's "The Great Walks." Good thing I have the books, too, because we only stayed there 3 days.

And then there were the ferns she sent - Fern Vine, Wood fern, Cinnamon fern, Sun fern and Lady fern, with 2 nice slabs of green ground moss the tuck them in with.

She sent me a whole mess of plants, including:

Parrot Lily
    Purple Hidden Ginger
    Begonias 'Cocktail Vodka' and 'Cocktail Whiskey'
    Stokes Aster
    Fuschia

And daylily starts!

Coral Cay
    Fairest of Them - so pretty!
    Small Gesture
    Teller of Tales
    Little Dreamer
    Prairie Blue Eyes - I wanted this one!
    Palace Garden Beauty - oh my
    Night Embers
    Spacecoast Sweetness
    Raindrop
    Happy Returns
    Navy Blues - wow!!!
    Jason Salter

All such nice ones.

And to make it up to the dogs and cats for leaving them behind:

Cat treats
    Cat toy that twirls a feather birdie on a wand
    Rawhide dog treats
    Dog squeak toy - Tiger and Possum are all over that!

And then to top it off, some gifts, assorted, all appreciated:

Facial massage kit
    Big household shears
    2 candles, 1 smells like coconut, the other blueberry
    A palm tree candle holder (this is cute, Meghan)
    2, count them, 2! big bags of Lifesavers
    Metal wall pocket - a pretty thing

And BOOKS!

Brooklyn Botanic Gardens "Perennials"
    Sunset "Annuals and Perennials"
    Firefly "Flora" Dictionary of Plant Names

All in all, a dandy box, fun to recieve, very thoughtful and generous. Thank you, Meghan.

• mamabirrd
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Good morning everyone,

I am up early as DH and I will be helping my sister & her soon to be DH move into their new home. We have to pick up the truck at 7:30. She rented a giant U-haul and called to tell me that she had a problem.......they couldn't drive it because it was a standard. I laughed and told her not to worry......I would drive it. She just couldn't believe that I knew how to drive a 5 speed, LOL.

They closed on the house on Wednesday and we painted all day. They've spent the last two mornings getting all cleaned up and are so excited to finally be able to sleep there today. I'm very excited for her. : )

Since I will be gone all day, I wanted to take a second to give a sincere thanks to my generous, thoughtful, and very special Daylily Angels...........

First to Marea for the Hosta Shuffle box.........just magnificent! It was packed with the most gorgeous plants, none of which I had. 'Striptease'.....ooooooooo it's so awesome....even better in person. I have a whole list to detail and will do so tomorrow when I can spare some more time. You filled my heart with so much Hosta happiness and I thank you so much.
    If that wasn't enough, she sent me a most wanted Hem. 'Night Wings'. Potted it up in the dark last night, lol, and can't wait to give it a special spot at my new house.
    Finally, she sent me something that DH and I absolutely love and can't believe she found this most perfect thing.......a little plaque that reads "Welcome Angels and Birds". I love, love, love it!!!!
    Thank you my dear friend for your generosity and thoughtfulness. HOSTA HUGS!!!!

On to the Vacation box.........Oh Deni.......where do I begin??????

Listen up........Deni sent me not one, not two, not even three boxes for this swap. I lugged home FOUR heavy boxes from our most generous Angel.

I couldn't even begin to start opening them, as I was overwhelmed. Just the postage she had to put towards these boxes was waaaay too much.

It's going to take me a month of Sundays to tell you all the fabulous things I brought back from my tour of the South. Deni treated me with such southern hospitality, I can't even tell you.

Thank you dear heart.........you are one of a kind. I will detail each and every thing tomorrow as well, when I have more time to type. My DH couldn't believe all that was sent and I think he wants to be a Traveling Daylily, LOL.

I would also like to take a minute to tell Canna and Meghan that i'm so sorry. After receiving my swap boxes, I realized that the ones I sent were just put to shame. I always put so much heart into my boxes, but I think a little was missing this time.

Reading about all your vacations has just been amazing. Friends, you have made me realize something this day....I need to s...l...o...w down and remove some of my stresses. I am turning over a new leaf and hope to re-focus myself, so the important things (like our swaps) don't pass me by.
    I am going to put my foot down, and when someone, like FIL, decides to come along and take away a whole week of my life I will be better prepared to handle the situation. I will not let things like that happen, or get in the way of my life.

I hope Canna and Meghan know that I truly meant to send a nice package to them and wanted them to feel as special as I always do.

Thank you all for being the best friends. It's time for me to go help my sis, but i'll be back asap. I hope each of you has a great weekend.

HUGS,
    ~Dawn (mamabirrd)

PS: MaryS, Jo, Barb, etc., I have bunches to say and didn't forget about you. : )

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Good Morning All,

Quick check in,
    Have tons to do this morning before Jo & her DH get here:)Will give them BIG HUG'S from all of you, I know lots of you wish you could hug her in person!!!!!!!!

Debbie,
    Your Hosta box is going to be late:( Sorry, but it WILL be worth the wait:)

Mary Ellen (Mellon) Gave me a wonderful vacation, I am going to need an hour to tell you all about it, I don't have that right now, I went to her house on my vacation, will tell you all about it later, have to run.

Deni,
    Your vacation had to take a turn, thanks to the stupid eBay seller that sent your angel labels to you instead of me, Hope you like your journey. I also kept the letter in your box & will post it for you if you would like me to? would save you lots of typing time:)

Will catch up later, Hugs to all today:)Anita

• earthlydelights
    17 years ago

good afternoon everyone. hope you are well. it's another muggy, rainy day. i'll take the rain though, easier on the water bill and makes it a cinch to weed.

i'm happy to report that my two new girls are really adjusting. each day i realize they must have really undergone some type of abuse. but they are really developing more and more trust as the hours pass. i think all the thunder and lightning helped in the trust issue, as they will not leave my side, especially gracie, who couldn't be bothered before that. the brindle one (lucy) is just a real sweetheart, a little more trusting than grace. i guess she took the worst of it with all five of them, being the youngest/smallest.

diane, how wonderful. God's blessings on everyone :) i just love the smell of a new baby, and i'm probably one of those weird ones that loves the sound of an infant's cry. around this time next month, it will be my turn. just wish the mom was a warmer person.

dawn, where was the red rider bb gun when you needed it? a little shot in the azz would have cured both of them from trespassing. is that in his nature to be that way or is he influenced by his companion? and what on earth ever made him think to just go do that - especially without asking? makes ya wonder what he's done in prior times without your knowledge. in any event, what a jerk. i remember at one point after my father died, my sister had come into my house to visit my son who was home sick. i had a plant in a beautiful planter and when i got home, there was the plant and dirt, but no planter. my son told me she said an old boyfriend had given her that and she took it because it was hers! can you imagine? after that, if she wanted to come into my house, i better be there and she better be invited. she swore up and down it was hers. funny, i had the sympathy card, florist card, etc. to go with it. i let it go. she must have needed it more. talk about jerks.

jo, i am so thrilled to hear the wonderful news about your husband. i'll keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers as well. i sure hope you and anita have a great visit together today.

wow, i am amazed at all these hosta boxes and vacation boxes. they are sounding like so much fun.

someone was asking about tana. she was in a crafters' swap recently and i recall her posting that the business was really sucking up all her time. great to hear that she got that off the ground.

gloria, i sure hope all is well with you.

can anyone suggest a nice vacation place, within the united states, where older teenagers would really enjoy themselves? i'm open to any suggestions. would be great if there was some wonderful public gardens to see there as well.

here are some of my asiatics in bloom ~~ rain and all ~~
    and a big thanks to marea for instructing me on the resizing of pictures.

cancun
    {{gwi:59269}}

fangio
    a href="http://photobucket.com"; target="_blank">{{gwi:59275}}

red noid
    {{gwi:59271}}

yellow noid
    {{gwi:59273}}

happy saturday everyone :)
    maryanne/earthly

• abitodd
    17 years ago

Good afternoon Angel's

I feel like Charlie when i say that...lol I received my Vacation Box from Anita today...Wow I had a great time. I will let Anita post my story but I will go ahead and give you a list of the wonderful things inside.

First, about a month ago I received a packet of address lables with the sweetest little angels on them. I was not sure where or who they came from until Anita emailed me to ask if I had received them. By that time I had been enjoying them for a week or two :) They are almost gone. I did save a few of each to go in my scrap book. Now on to what came today,
    The following Daylilies where included in my box.

Soft Summer Night ...Oh I have wanted this one
    Golden compass...another I love
    Mary Berry...I have to look this one up
    Anasazi...wonderful
    Bridal Suite...I had it and lost it so I get a second chance..Yeah
    Circle of Secrets....Yummmy
    Fresh Air...have to look this one up
    Siloam Dark Lace...another I have wanted
    Better than Ever...Will have to look this one up
    Dark and Handsome...in my top ten wants
    For your eyes only....another I have wanted
    Becky Stone....yet another I have wanted

Then if that where not enough....A beautiful Golden Angel Box....it is filled with the most awesome stuff...Golden Angel Bath Gel, Bubble Bath, Soap Cube, and Body Lotion, all in Vanilla...so wonderful i am going to go try them out in a moment.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Anita, I had such a GREAT Time.

Now, I would like to address Dawns post....Dawn, Honey you do not need to feel like that. Meghan loved her box. She will be posting it in a few. We got everything planted up today and she is still out cleaning up. Please do not let the boxes that I/we send be something that makes you feel that way...the box you sent was great. I tend to go overboard sometimes when i send boxes. I had so much fun getting things together for yours as did Meghan with Barbs, I am also sorry you did not get the great story like all the rest. I had it all done and some how it got deleted when I went to print it. I did not have tiem to redo it so I did the one I sent in your box. For that I am Truly sorry. The story tied everything in together. I thought maybe some of those things would get you geared up to travel south for a real vacation sometime soon. :) But please do not think you slighted anyone in their vacation box. Meghan loved everything you sent her as I am sure she will let you know when she gets in here. Ok I am going to go grab a shower so we can go grab something to eat.

I am having a blast hearing about all the vacations.

Have a Great Rest of the Weekend Angel's
    Deni

• juspeachy
    17 years ago

Hi Everyone,
    I just had to come here and tell you all what a wonderful friend my dear Anita is.
    We had a great visit today, and when we got there, she handed me 2 pots with daylilies in them, one was for my Christmas gift-Hillbilly heart (needed for my fam garden for DH, all our sons friends called him a hillbilly when they were young, he used to wear a full beard)
    And the other was for my B-day- Azure Violets, just cause I loved it and she knew it. Now isn't she just the sweetest, and bestest friend ever. Love ya girlfriend!!!!

Maryanne,
    thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers.
    Love your lilies,they just brighten up whatever spot you put them don't they?

Dawn,
    WOW, how did you manage to not sock them in the nose? I would have been screaming like a maniac, and threatening to call the police, on my FIL too. How COULD he do that to you? He has got to know what they mean to you.I just cannot believe he would be so callous and uncaring. He has to get the jerk of the year award.

Well, once again I am off to spend the evening with my DH. We didn't get outside much today, it has rained here all day, and has been chilly, so I made DH stay inside for the most part. Several of his meds cause him to be cold, so he needs to stay warm.
    Both of us will be glad when he can once again resume his normal activeties.

have a wonderful evening everyone,
    hugs,
    Jo

• meghan_in_ms
    17 years ago

Hey everyone sorry I have not posted in a while I have been very busy. But I really wanted to post and tell everyone what I got (really to show off).

A Very Big Thanks To Dawn- Mamabirrd.

Her letter to me said this-

Hi Meghan!
    Time for a Vacation! Prepare for a trip around the world with a Tropical twist.
    Your first stop is 'midnight in Marakesh'. After parting the night away. You jet off to France. While there you find the most wonderful Variegated French Lavender. Oui! Oui!
    Next stop: Hawaii!
    Get your beach towel and sun screen ready.
    You will also need a cold, tropical punch after candle-lit Hawaiian nights, you prepare for your last stop in Pittsburgh, PA. You had a nice visit to Veycheck daylily paradise were you got to meet the resident pooch, 'Mandy Dog'. She's their brand new baby, lol. Now it's time to return home. Hope you had fun!

when I read it you should have seen my face I had such a big smile...
    I got- Midnight in Marakesh,
    Variegated French Lavender,
    beach towel,
    sunscreen,
    a can cooler,
    tropical punch,
    2 candles,
    Hawaiian nights,
    and Mandy Dog which is a 2006 intro.......

Thank you so much Dawn!

Meghan

• veeja11
    17 years ago

My bearded iris are almost done, here are a few pics of whats blooming now. don't know what this one is, just know its a bulbeye of the tiger japanese irisunknown japanese iris delphinum

• User
    17 years ago

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Today is June 5, the deadline for mailing out the June Hosta Shuffle boxes. According to my records, there are still 12 boxes that need to hit the post office TODAY.

If you can't meet the deadline, please email your send-to person and cc me so you aren't penalized.

Those who have already sent their boxes are:
    Sharon
    Namso
    Mamabirrd
    Dirtpig
    Marea
    Debbie
    BettyBoop
    Gloria.

If anyone else has sent theirs and is not on this list, please let me know.

MaryS--your box from me is going out this morning.

• pins2006
    17 years ago

Oh, my gosh, I thought it was the 10th! I am planning on packing mine up after work and sending them in the morning. Please don't penalize me! Pertty please?

Carmen

• skohler
    17 years ago

My Hosta's to catbirdsue are on the way .
    0304 1070 0000 6610 3843
    sorry for being last min don't know where the month went .

susie

• TakingRoot
    17 years ago

Hosta box was mailed to TMA/Sharon on Friday.
    Conf.# 03060320000275292683
    Sorry for not posting sooner....

Jaye

• mellen
    17 years ago

Just returned from the PO from mailing Sue's hosta box. CAN'T believe I got it out on time! WooHoo! DC# is:

0305 1720 0001 3914 3766

Now I'm gonna shuffle on back outside to do some more planting. What a FIIIINE day! I've got today and tomorrow to work outside before we take off for TX to visit my sister. I am sooo excited. We are driving instead of flying so we can see the countryside. Mellen/Mary Ellen

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago

I've been doing the Hosta Dance in my yard! :o)

Jaye, you wonderful person you! You sent me so many wonderful hostas and extras!

Hostas
    Dancing in the RAin
    Punky
    Golden Tiara
    Minute Man
    Honeybells
    Regal Splendor - from my want list.
    August Moon
    Francee
    Potomac Pride

Extras:
    Beautiful little windchime with beads.
    Calander - it will go to the cottage
    To Do List pad

Hostas are all planted in pots with name tags.
    Jaye, they were in perfect shape. Not a droopy leaf in sight, and the roots stayed nice and wet!!!!
    A wonderful selection, I'm happy with everyone of them!

The windchime I put where I usually hang a plant. But I didn't want to put a plant there this year, so the windchime is perfect.

Sharon/tma

• cheerpeople
    17 years ago

Veeja,
    your unknown pic looks like an ornithogalum of some type??
    Karen

• cheerpeople
    17 years ago

Deni,
    I can't believe it- 4 of the the daffodil bulbs you sent in my newbie box this spring are just now blooming. In june! I thought I'd have to wait until next year!
    I really like the little white ones with yellow streaks:) Thx again.
    oh BTW I have loads of cerastium that is done blooming or can save you seed. Seed takes 2 years to bloom. LMK if you still wanted some plants or seeds.
    Karen

• namso
    17 years ago

Good evening all,

A VERY HAPPY hosta day here too! My awesome hosta buddy Maryb sent a whopper of a box. i spent the weekend hosta/plant shopping and i'm sure i like the ones she sent better :):)
    Topaz
    Wooly Mammoth - gotta love
    Paradise Joyce - to replace one i killed! almost bought.
    One Mans Treasure - really like the red stems :)
    Radiant Edger - almost bought
    Mack the Knife
    Praying Hands
    Embrodiary - ooohh, from a winter box......love, love..
    Last Dance
    Sparky - think it has teeth. never saw one like it.
    & Dream Weaver!! - holy cow. most beautiful.

and reeses (my favorite :). yum

and daylily STARTLE. wanted this one!

Maryb - thankyou for making such a great box. i love them all..i don't think you could have picked a nicerselection. im in hosta heaven. you are just fantastic!

Cindy

• mareas
    17 years ago

Mary B ROCKS !!
    I've been doing the Happy Hosta Shuffle tonight after work & scaring my neighbors again...

Jo, Mary sent me incredibly beautiful hostas on your behalf! She sent:
    Mack The Knife
    Peace
    Cutting Edge
    Hadspen Blue
    Night Before Christmas
    Stained Glass
    Whirlwind
    & the amazing mini Sparky

I got Reese's too (munch, munch)

And she sent me a daylily, too. I scored a MUNSON!! The hard to obtain & highly desirable 'Sea Urchin' !! *gasp*

She also sent me a big clump of Anise Hyssop that I begged for last Fall & a beautiful clump of Viola Labradorica for my collection.

MaryB, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have to go plant these FABULOUS plants now but had to thank you first & brag on you a little - you pack a mouthwatering, shamelessly expensive & completely satisfying BOX!

Shuffling off to the garden, Marea

PS - Everybody - I took on another job and have to take a hiatis from the group for a few weeks. Debbie will keep tabs on ya'll for Gloria. Happy gardening all - ~m'

• veeja11
    17 years ago

Does anyone know what the swap is for june? My seedling finally bloomed, been waiting three years, I don't think it is a ditch lilly too large, could someone post a pic of a ditch lilly so I could stop thinking everthing orange is a dith lilly. here is my new baby I have about 10 there are scapes on two more but they look different than number one I think my unknown bulb is scillia peruvian. I don't know who I got it from . hugs to all. how you doing Gloria? I miss you

• bourret
    17 years ago

Mary,

I received my huge package today taking me around the world! It was Awesome!

Mary sent me around the world to collect plants. I got to leave my husband, Paul, at home. Thank heavens! He drives me a little nuts following me around when I go plant shopping. I hardly ever take him with me anymore. How in the world did you know Mary???

I packed up all of my digging tools(a beautiful well-made Garden Tool Set) and off I went with yummy Chocolate in my new straw purse. It was a "Whirlwind"(hosta) trip. In a short time I had collected: European Ginger, English Primrose,'Sue Jervis'; Tiarella,'Spanish Cross'; Japanese Anemone,'Robitussima'; Siberian Iris,'Butter & Sugar'(hybridized by Maine's own Dr. Currier McEwen, who is now deceased); and Viola,'Dancing Geisha'. It was fun but what an exhausting trip and soon I had my,'Eye On America'(hemerocallis). It was a 'Joyful'(hosta) day when I returned home to my 'American Sweetheart'(hosta), Paul.

Upon arriving home Paul had another surprise for me: A 'Double Dream',(hemerocallis)vacation. He took me away to 'San Juan Silver',(TB Iris) for some R & R. He actually packed my bags with everything I would need for a nice warm climate: Flip-Flops, Sunglasses, a straw beach hat, frozen Cosmos, etc. Unfortunately, we became homesick for our 3 cats. They were beckoning us home. We had one 'Last Dance'(hosta) together by Candlelight(Pineapple and Cantaloupe). Since our layover on our flight home was in Rochester, New York we decided to make a quick visit to 'Cherokee Mary'(hemerocallis)AKA. MaryBz5NY to give her a personal thank you. We'll never forget our fabulous vacations and hope to re-visit some of our destinations again!

A Very Big Thank You Mary! It was the most fun I remember having on a vacation in a long, long time.

Love,
    Lisa

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Good Morning Everyone,
    As I told you I went to visit Mary Ellen on my vacation, WOW did I have a good time,
    She sent me several pamphlets of places located within 15 miles of her, Winery, State Park, Spa, Bed & breakfast place, Trading post & her favorite Backwoods Gallery, were she chose some gifts for me, Many cool candles, I love, all soy wax made in Eldora Iowa,, Soybean Lotion bar & Lip Balm, also from Eldora Iowa, Squirt upholstery cleaner, made in Eldora Iowa, I then went to lounge on her deck, sounds much like mine:) but I also got to see an Eagle that I have never seen,, She made me Baby Back Rib's, with Cookies Bar-b-q sauce, made in Iowa:)
    She also made me some potato salad using dry mustard, Yep you guessed it also made in Iowa, Backwoods Garlic & Onion Soy Nut's (Not Bad, DH ALSO LIKED THEM)
    I got to sit on her front porch & have some lemonade watching her Black Angus & her Horse Lucy, she sent me home with 4 cool lemonade cups & 4 packs of lemonade, she must have thought I was hot, as she gave a personal fan, (I CANT WAIT TO TRY), My day was not over, as she gave me some plants to take home, Peruvian daffodil, Blue Tropic Gladioli, Fireworks Climates &Ruby Glow Weigilia, She also gave me some bath salts to use in her Jacuzzi, Cucumber Melon, made in Iowa, when I got up the next morning she made me biscuits & honey, Honey is from Iowa, Guess it was time for me to go, she gave me a cool foot note pad I really like:) & The best is, I believe she made this herself, an adorable Friends Always Welcome quilted hanger.
    Mary Ellen, Thank you so much, I had a wonderful vacation at your home:)
    will be back to post Deni's vacation, :)Anita

• nyvoices99
    17 years ago

Deni's May Vacation

One, SOFT SUMMER NIGHT Deni grabbed her GOLDEN COMPASS, and headed off to find her long lost school friend's, She only had 2 weeks for this vacation, so she knew she had to move fast, After days of looking state to state, she finally found her best friend BECKY STONE, The 2 of them then set out to find other's, Traveling hills & valleys they finally located long lost MARY BARRY, Thinking between the 3 of them, now how are we going to find the 4th missing friend, They heard she may be at a local hotel, When they arrived, They were told, She had left already, Sadden by this, they did not want to give up hope, They traveled on, Thinking maybe a new dress would make them feel better, so off they went to the best store in that town, They found the most beautiful dress designed by SILOAM it was covered in DARK LACE, All 3 bought one & headed off again, Not long after, they finally found the 4th missing friend ANASAZI, They thought about what a journey they had been on & needed to get some sleep, When they located a hotel it was full the only room left was the BRIDAL SUITE, it did not take them long to say, We'll take it, After talking & giggling all night they all thought, this is BETTER THAN EVER, They spent the last few days of Deni's vacation together, When they parted they decided it all would be their CIRCLE OF SECRETS, Unfortunately Deni had to return home, were she pampered herself with a hot bath, trying out each item in her golden angel box, She gasped as her bathroom door opened, in came a DARK & HANDSOME man, telling her this is FOR YOUR EYES ONLY, Deni took in a breath of FRESH AIR, She had to be good as, she knew she would tell all her Traveling Daylily Friends about this vacation, so she sent him away & lived happily ever after.

• cody_mi
    17 years ago

i thought someone said that there was already a swap going on for june, so mine can wait till july. i'll post rules as soon as i think of them. if there isn't a swap for june already in progress, how about a daylily/iris/succulent/hosta/etc swap. something like in the old days when it was just, send so many plants including extras if you want? or send a box that will make your recipient happy, no rules?
    cody

• brittneysgran
    17 years ago

Cody-irises UUUMMMMMMM sounds good.

Gloria's hosta box went out yesterday. Was waiting to hear from her after surgery. Hope it was ok to send.

Sounds like more great vacation boxes.

Shirley

• meghan_in_ms
    17 years ago

Karen,

I would love to have some of the cerastium. Would love a plant if you have a small one.

Deni

• dirtpig
    17 years ago

I don't konw Cody ...I thougth the samething...but I haven't seen anything on it...but I'm loving your idea...daylilies,iris,sedums and hostas...wow..what fun that would be..and no rules...sorry all but I think we getting alittle out there...ok I'm ducking,no rocks plz..smiles..and big hugs...but I will say you all have put some awesome vacations boxs together..
    Some things that are flowering now for me in zone 4 by the lake..keeps us cool..Iris
    An unknown...

Another unknown dwarf

This came with the house..thats 120+ years old..think it could be Horable..maybe

You have to love this one for the name alone..smiles..Singing Angel

Oh,Oh and this one two...LOL..Chocolate

Ok sorry to all that will have a hard time uploading this..
    Jean

• barbamaman
    17 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful plants, people, as always!

Beautiful grandbaby, too, Dianne! You look pretty good yourself...

And Dawn, don't you worry, you are so warm and generous, everybody here would cut you some slack any time you needed. Can't believe your fish story - poor babies - how could anyone be so crass!? And it is such fun to share your housebuilding.

I hope everyone who is ill is coming along, better and better every day. It's not where you are; it's the direction you're going.

The Memorial Golf Tournament came to central Ohio and clouds of lightning and pouring rain came with it as always. The beautiful course was awash. My iris, round two, were soaked and beaten every day and even plants I've never needed to stake are down or leaning. No pretty pictures from here just now...

DD Jess and her DH and bouncing baby Marie just left. Baby is such a fun, smiley baby! Awfully good-natured. I'll get a pic up shortly.

DD Eve may be here this weekend. >

Jo, have you in my thoughts every day. So glad to hear how well your sweetie is recovering.

Gloria - think of you every day. You'll be fine and we'll be glad to have you back.

Barb

• cody_mi
    17 years ago

good lord the general plant trade forum is getting soooo frustrating!! i've made a few posts in which i'm very specific about what i want, but do people read them or check my pages? absolutely not!! it's the same gripe i've had for a while, but it's driving me crazy again!! there really isn't anywhere else for me to go for plant trading and i HATE ordering out of catalogues, it's always such a dissappointment. ok...i was going to continue with my rant, but i appear to have run out of steam!!

paul
    do you have any named epi cuttings you want to trade?

well since no ones actually said anything about a june swap and i can't find anything, i'll take point on this one too. july will be the food swap. sign up needs to be by 10 pm est, sunday, june 11. it'll be called the make your partner smile box. there are no rules, except that it must contain at least five plants. one of these must be a plant that you love, but they don't have listed as either a have or a want. tell them why you love it. the deadline for mailing will be june 28. i was just saying daylilly, hosta, iris, sedum, heuchera trade since we all seem to collect those. partners will be posted sunday night, after 10 pm.

thanks yall
    cody

• toomanyanimals
    17 years ago

Cody, just wanted to point out how close June 28 is to the beginning of the 4th of July Holiday. Lots of people on vacation. People will really want to work it out with their partner when the plants can be shipped.

I am sooooo tempted to do this one... but gardens are filling FAST! Thinking about it ...
    sharon/tma

• cody_mi
    17 years ago

ok then, instead of the june 28th deadline, email your partner and find out when would be the best time to ship. remember mail goes slower around the fourth!

• pchanggeo
    17 years ago

Happy Hump Day!

Marea, I received the dvds. Thank you.

Cody, sure... I have plants I can make cuts from. Any particular color or shape you like? I can make a list and email it to you.

Speaking of epi's, here's Beyond Belief. It's medium to large size, but the soft touches of colors are... beyond belief:
    {{gwi:1271774}}

Thanks,
    Paul

• skohler
    17 years ago

Just wanted to stop in & let you all know that I recieved 2 boxes in the mail today feels like xmas but is more like great work ahead of me :)))

My 1st box was from Mellen My MAY HOSTA BOX :))
    Inside was 4 very very nice plants
    called PLANTIGINEA, CROWNED IMPERIAL, FRIED GREEN TOMATO,
    & CHINESE SUNRISE .
    MARY ELLEN I Love them all thank you they are going out by my new pond I'm putting in this summer /(WEEK) :))

BOX #2 IS FROM ANGIE MY VACATION BOX
    i MUST BE GOING TO THE ORIENT FOR IN
    THE BOX I FOUND .
    3 Lollypop-asiatic Lily Bulbs
    6-8 Corrida - asiatic Lily Bulbs
    3 Dizzy- Oriental Lily- bulbs
    5 Wind song gladioli- Bulbs
    6 Green Woodpecker -Gladioli Bulbs
    9-10 Plum Tart -Gladioli -Bulbs
    4-6 Stargazer-oriental Lily Bulbs
    Dahlia - purple Gem
    Dahlia - Zingaro
    Daylily- violet explosion
    Iris - Full Tide
    Hosta - Golden Tiara
    Hosta -Guacamoli
    Hosta - Fire & ice
    Liatris - White
    Heuchera - Cascade Dawn
    If Angie had sent me the story behind these plants I would never get them in the ground :)) Angie Thank you
    For all the great plants & Bulbs .
    I'm Very very pleased with all . Now Its time to go get them in the ground between the rain drops :)))

have a great day all .
    susie

• skohler
    17 years ago

Angie wanted to let you know & others that when I went through the box agin I found 2 more hosta's that were
    hiding from me FRANCES WILLIAMS & ONE BLUE GREEN
    HOSTA WITH NO NAME TILL Now that is For I have Named it angie & It will also Fit out by my New pond :))

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE JUNE GALS
    BARB & TANA

Who Is Hosting the June swap I haven't seen a post on it so Don't know if I want in or not :)))
    love to find out what it is .
    susie

• cody_mi
    17 years ago

susie
    see my above posts. i said i would host it.

paul
    i'll send you an email tonight

• User
    17 years ago

Cody,
    Why don't you post here what you're looking to trade? I hear we're all pretty reliable and generous traders.

Count me in for the Smile Trade. I can't stop smiling since the cutest, smartest, best-smelling, softest baby in the universe entered my life.

Grandmotherly yours, Dianne

• skohler
    17 years ago

Ok count me into the june swap Now how are we to know who to send to will you be setting us up ???
    or do we have to pick ?

susie

• luvmybulbs
    17 years ago

I guess I will finish out the thread. I have been busy as usual, thes boys keep me on my toes. I have poisen ivy between my fingers and it is in the nasty puss stage (sorry). I feel like I have an alien hand.

I potted up my 39 coral bells from one of the co-ops, I am so happy with the plants. I have 2 more orders coming in and have no clue where to put them.

Those that were going in on the Daylilys from Maryotts, I paid for them and requested an early shipping date, so hopefully they come this month! If we get any bonus I will split them with you guys.

Susie the other blue hosta is Bressingham Blue, I was having a brain fart that day. I thought that was the name but wanted to double check, it is the only blue hosta I have.

looks like everyone has had great boxes, I finally have daylilys blooming, if I ever get time I will post some pictures. My Lilies are in full force right now, I have one section with about 100 blooming now, very pretty.

This weekend I finally got all the dahlias, glads and other things planted. I only have 5 pots sitting in the drive way looking for a home-(except for the 39 +9 other coral bells) Life is good!!!
    Got to go
    Take care all
    Angie

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH