SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flowersareforme

NEW: July 4th Swap

flowersareforme
13 years ago

I am hosting a 4th of July Swap

The swap is about freedom,The color's Red,White,Blue,

The flag.Things we like to do n July 4th.

Taking names here send me your info name,address,email and gw name to my email do not post personal here.

This exchange will be for new seeds,any that have colors red,white and blue,The swap will include a flag,doesnt have to be red white and blug,but has the flag symbol.Can be a garden flag,or a dog flag,cat flag or any flag of your choice.This is also for any hobbies you enjoy,Like music,camping,cooking,or just plain relaxing LOL.Which I do not do much.Can be collecting shells.Can be hiking,nature etc...things we do on july 4th.

So you include seeds,or plants,a flag and little extra things to make someones July 4th special.This is to be sent June 30th.Sign ups are taking now for 2 weeks.real short.And names drawn that night.sent out please send priorty,dc and posted when you send and receive.

I will be selective,if your a newbie and have send and have good feedback I will include you in the swap.

If you have been in my RR before and have sent late or not posted I will not include you in my swap.We all have reason's why.But I am just as busy if not more and I do find the time to make another Happy.

I enjoy these swaps,meet some truly remarkable people,and friends.So come on friends sign up now!

Comments (6)