SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tl_graham

April MNF : A spring hippity Hop

tl.graham
12 years ago

April is one of those months that has us all rearing to get out in the garden. It's a time of new beginnings. There is nothing as glorious as hearing the song of a bird, long absent through the winter months. Spring bulbs have broken through the sleepy earth and now brighten our days. The air is different, charged with an excitement you can feel. As warm weather approaches we start to shake off the funk of winter.

This year April is pretty exciting! April Fools always a favorite around my house. This month hosts Easter, Friday the 13th and Earth Day.

I thought to incorporate all of these things, this swap would be a secret partner swap. I will assign partners in an email and sen you each your partners name and mailing address in the email.

Partners assigned April 13

Packages to be sent by April 20

Keep your package to a small flat rate box or a padded flat rate envelope. Please get a confirmation number and email that to me. PLEASE include you GW name as I am very bad at knowing who I am talking to. lol bad memory

In your package you must include these 5 things. Anything else is optional.

1. A spring inspired card.

2. Something whimsical and fun for April Fools. Something to bring a smile or chuckle.

3. At least 5 packs of seeds. Flowers, veggies, fruit, grasses, etc that have pastel flowers, fruit or foilage. Please send do not send seed that is older than 2010.

4. Something bunny related/Easter basket inspired. Chocolate is awesome. Have fun! (Spring, bunnies, lambs, eggs..etc.)

5. To honor Earth Day: something "up cycled" An item that have use and life left in it. Pass it on! ( garden magazines, decorations, garden or spring related.

When signing up please post here, as well as send me an email with your mailing address and GW name.

Hope to hear from you!!

Comments (13)