SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dan_the_mailman

NEW: Bump's 2nd Annual Mayday Mayday Swap

dan_the_mailman
13 years ago

Hello Everyone! We had so much fun last year with this swap, I decided to do it again! Last year a lot of us posted pictures of ourselves and our humans, so let's do that again. If there are humans who'd like to join this swap but aren't fortunate enough to be owned by a cat or dog, that's okay, they can sign up too. Sign-ups for this swap will be until midnight Friday, May 6th.

Everyone knows that we cats have 9 lives, so I think it would be nice if everyone sent 9 types of seeds, bulbs, or plants in their box. For example, Linda could send Dan 2 varieties of cosmos, 3 of coneflowers, some daffodil bulbs, 2 wisteria plants, some onions, and some basil, and that would equal 9 types. 2+3+1+1+1+1=9 Or, Wendy could send Fran 9 different types of roses, and that would fulfull her requirement!

Also, since this is a Mayday, Mayday swap, it would be nice if everyone would include at least one helpful item in their box. Some examples of this would be plant markers, a garden journal, a wheelbarrow, plastic seed bags, or a nice set of pruners.

Now, here comes the twist. First, obtain a medium flat-rate box from your local post office, if you don't keep them in stock at your house. (They ship for the low price of $10.95.) Then, fill it with the 9 seeds, bulbs, and plants, your helpful item, and then anything else you think would be nice to recieve. Put a small card or note in your box, and seal it up. This all needs to be done by midnight of May 6th. The idea is for you to NOT KNOW who will receive your box while you are filling it up!

Then, once all the boxes are sealed, I will privately e-mail you the name and address of who you are to send your box to. Sometime between May 7th thru the 14th, mail your box out with a delivery confirmation notice. Post the dc# here on this thread, but DO NOT say who you sent to! That way, everyone will be tracking the packages, wondering which one is coming to them!

Once you receive your box, post the contents and sender here on the swap thread, and also post a note on the rate and review forum for your sender.

. MOST IMPORTANTLY... HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!!

To sum it all up, here's what you need to do to play this year...

1) Get a medium-sized flat rate priority box from the post office.

2) Put some combination of (9) types of seeds, bulbs, and plants in it.

3) Include a helpful garden item in the box, a card or note, and anything else you think would be nice to send. (Fresh catnip is always a good thing!)

4) Send Dan your name, address, and gw name in an e-mail.

5) Once you receive the name and address of your recipient, mail the box (with a delivery confirmation number) by May 14th and post the dc# here. DO NOT post who you are sending your box to! Remember how much fun we had last year tracking all those boxes? Meow!

6) When your box arrives, post what you received and then get busy planting!

So, who wants to play?

And remember, while we're all at it, let's post those pictures and updates on what we've been doing the past year, and what our humans have been up to, silly creatures, aren't they?

-Bump (sometimes known as His Majesty)

p.s. Stella, sometimes known as Her Royal Highness (as if!) will be assisting me with this swap. Be gently with her, it's her first time...

Comments (121)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Dan,
    I'm glad you and the kittys liked your box of emergency items. You never know what ill might befall you in the garden. The low branch issue is one I have literally run into more than once.

I am looking forward to my box from Vina and the tribe.

Alana

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

Morning everyone! I apologize for not posting Suzanne's (wispfox) box yesterday but my computer had decided to shut itself off and not come back on..stupid computer,,,anyways..her box was a nice surprise when I came home from a very hectic day. Here's what she sent me:
    Lilacs: I have been wanting lilacs for a long time so I was VERY pleased to receive these!
    Lily of the Valleys': I adore these and only have three growing so these were most welcome!
    ornametal grass: I was happy to see this also since I have a bed of assorted grasses!
    seeds: baby's breath, Hibiscus, love lies bleeding, amaranthus, daturas, amaranth Hopi red dye,
    rose campion, common milkweed, northern sea oats, pink hibiscus

also she sent me bamboo sticks of assorted sizes. It's so funny, I had just said to Jeff that I needed to find something to tie up some plants!

she also sent some lovely post cards of where she lives which I thought was a wonderful idea.

Thank you Suzanne! I thought my box was just perfect! ((HUGS))

• Related Discussions

New: New tropical subtropical seed swap

Q

Comments (151)
    Hi everyone, Well, I don't know what the heck happened, I posted a message last night. But I don't see it now...hummm... Anyway, I can't remember exactly what I said, but it was something about how we have at least another month and a half before we'll thaw out up here...grumble, grumble, grumble... Ugh! And I also said that I was going to mail the seeds to you today Barb. Which I did, so they are on their way to my neighbor to the east! :-) That's about it from me. Can't wait to start seeing all the great seeds everyone will be getting!! Amy
    ...See More

new: bump's mnf mayday, mayday swap

Q

Comments (147)
    Nice map, CA! Mark, I was hoping that Mother Nature would send some of the rain elsewhere... now if only she'll listen to my plea for a little sun and saving some of the rain here for the summer! Well, since it's about 2:45 am, and I'm up again... I figured I'd do something constructive. Soooo... I decided to make clickable links for all of the DC's that have been posted so far. CA can keep us going with the map and I'll try to keep up with making clickable links for them as the rest come in :) Melissa 0309 0330 0000 5379 3115 Mark 0103 8555 7497 0825 7697 CA 0308 3390 0001 2393 4411 Karen 0308 0730 0000 2115 9278 Linda 0308 3390 0000 9953 2765 Denise 0308 0660 0000 0845 8563 Monica 0309 0330 0001 3059 5168 Dan 0308 3390 0000 2354 5212 Becky 0307 3330 0001 8134 4312 Kathy 0308 0070 0001 4811 6166 Now mine hasn't actually made it to the PO yet... I have DC slips that I keep at home to save Cliff time when he takes them to work and mails them from the PO he works from. Sooo, the question begs to be added.. when will it go? LOL, within the next couple days, but won't it still be fun to track it and find out? That looks like 10 out of 15 to me, Bump! Not bad for the couple days! Kathy
    ...See More

NEW: 2nd annual whats left on my wish list seed swap

Q

Comments (105)
    Hi guys...Christmas in Jan... Patty playing Santa..but not enough Elfs to help her...I LOVE CHRISTMAS A shame it only come's once a year. My hands crack and bleed too. I have to wash them all day long at my work. I use Neutrogena Hand Cream and Foot Cream...Have tryed a lot of other lotions. This is the only one that works for me...You guys need to try it. And Patty I have baggies stashed everywhere. We have a greenhouses at work. They ask me for seeds. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am trying to finish some more Winter sowing. Debbie
    ...See More

Second Annual 4th of July Swap

Q

Comments (94)
    Whew,...I'm back! Yes, Erica, your "Woo Hoo!" package definitely arrived,...like, I think, 4 days ago. We went to the wedding of some special neighbor friends of ours on the 1st, having the previous afternoon ordered a few select gifts for them from their registry at Bed Bath and Beyond. Thanks totally for all the great seeds (thanks to everyone involved, actually) and wonderful, fun extras! Wow! Like I said, above, "Woo Hoo!" - Also, I should add that I have been having trouble accessing the Internet for the past couple days. Called Charter Communications this afternoon and their automated trouble shooting service helped me set things straight, so,...I'm back, finally. Turned out it was a fixable modem malfunction. - Such lovely weather and other atmospheric gifts we've been blessed with, lately. Not only has it been humid and hot recently, but now we're capped by the smoke of an 8,500 acre fire nowhere near far enough north of here. The smokey air outside is nearly impossible to breathe most of the time, except for Saturday, thank God, for Dave & Linda's wedding. Believe me, I did some heavy praying that morning. While it remained basically hot, the smoke let up a lot. Yesterday and today, though, it's back in full force. Stouts Fire
    ...See More
  • lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

My box will be going out tomorrow...there's a few things I was letting grow a bit longer....literally...LOL!

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

My bad. I don't know why I typed Vina instead of Lisa. Sheesh.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

I got my box from jlee this morning. I took a photo to show the contents.

jlee sent
    5 packets of seeds ..pinks,aster,candytuft and 2 hibiscus.

tarragon start

iris start-unfortunate but it is infected with the dreaded iris boarer and needs to be discarded..I am glad that you left the foliage and didn't cut it down.I may not have noticed. I did have Larry here when the box came (former historical iris society president) to help me find the actual borer.

Jlee..Larry says you can pull the iris' and soak in a bleach solution to try and be rid of them.

red mum start

unknown malva start

2 handmade garden markers that broke in transit.

Thanks Jlee, I will use what I can.

Alana, looking forward to you getting your box...I hope you can use what I sent..

Lisa

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Oh! I failed to actually _list_ what I got from dem_pa. :)

He even included a handy list with it all!

Jacob cline monarda
    Daffodils: white with small orange center, white with yellow center, twins
    lamb's ear
    hens & chicks x2
    dwarf iris: pettite polka & my castanets
    Transylvanian sage
    catnip - caused NSPy to follow me around yesterday. ;)

A _whole_ bunch of different annual seeds (they are downstairs or I'd list them!)

cat treats

gardening gloves
    seed baggies
    plant markers

A nice card. :)

So much stuff!

Suzanne

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

'Cat got my tongue.
    Kobi

• jlee160
    12 years ago

Lisa I am so sorry -I didn't know- otherwise I wouldn't have sent them. I am also sorry about the plant markers. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say malva start. are you referring to the mallow with the tag?

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

If the website info is correct my box from Lisa will be waiting for me when I go home this evening.
    I hope Kobi waits until I get home to open it up!
    Alana

• mchill320
    12 years ago

bump
    can you send me the address again. i accidently deleted your email.

mchill320

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Darn it. No box. It will likely come tomorrow. I will be away until Sunday so I will have to wait to see it and share it.
    Have a good weekend!
    Alana

• Michelle Reynolds
    12 years ago

hello everyone
    I didnt receve a box this week, maybe my sender is a little late, my box was delivered on the 12th, maybe she will have time to post later.
    I didnt see all the dc#s posted and some didnt work for looking them up.
    have a great weekend everyone
    michelle

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Don, Dad sent out your box this morning. The dc# is 03103490000061343447.

Now let's figure out where we stand, shall we? Dad is in the kitchen mixing up some margarita's, and would you believe he's not making any with catnip? Meow, that's just wrong!

Here's a list of who is sending to who, and if they've sent and received their boxes...

Dan sends to dem_pa sent/received
    ishareflowers sends to poisondartfrog sent/received
    wispfox sends to lindaruzicka sent/received
    jlee160 sends to ishareflowers sent/received
    dem_pa sends to wispfox sent/
    gardencraze sends to mchill320 sent/
    micyrey sends to jlee160 sent/
    poisondartfrog sends to dan_the_mailman sent/
    Linda sends to gardencraze /received
    mchill320 sends to micyrey /received

Linda and mchill320, if you've sent your boxes out, please post the dc#'s.
    We're making good progress, thank you!
    We're seeing some great boxes being delivered. Isn't it fun to see what everyone is receiving?
    Have a great weekend! (it's time for me to find some catnip)

-Bump

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

I'm having a lazy day even though I know my box should be going out.."hanging head"..it has been so nuts around here with all this remodeling that I just want to "be" today.
    The poor door guy came yesterday at 8:30am to install 2 storm doors and a steel door in our basement. He didn't leave until 9:30 last night. It was measured wrong by the other people and he had to deal with it. He should've been done at 3pm at the latest. The furnace people were here for a day longer then they should've been and then two days longer for the air conditioning installation. My house is dirty, dusty and fuzzy and I don't even care. Thank goodness I put off spring cleaning or I would've had to do it all over again...soooooo...I'm just chilling today.

My box will go out on Monday for sure..."making toe circles in the dust and fuzz and looking pitiful"

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Michelle, I've sent you a few e-mails today with your recipients address. I hope one of them gets through to you.

Linda, you sound like you're having quite the week! ***patting you on the head and handing you a margarita***

-Dan

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Dem_pa, one of the dwarf irises you sent is totally about to bloom! *excited*

Suzanne

• mchill320
    12 years ago

finally mailed
    dc# 9505 5000 1225 1134 0001 11

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Lisa sent me one of the best boxes ever!
    Kobi is doing pawstands! He loved the Doggylicious chew bone. He was not as thrilled by the doggy doo pick up baggies and dispenser, but I was. I was just talking about that this morning, actually. When I take Kobi to the park I always carry a doo bag.
    Lisa sent a trio of exfoliating and grooming implements as helpful tools for me to use when I am through in the garden. She must have seen the dirt around my cuticles.
    She also sent some Schultz Plant Food to get things growing and some citronella candles so that I can relax and enjoy my work. There was a paw written note from Remy from the canine trio and their mom; very nice.
    Best of all were the plants:
    Sedums Autumn Joy and Dragon's Blood and Angelina
    Heucheras Firefly and Palace Purple
    Bellis perennis, Galaxy Pink
    Tiarella Sugar and Spice
    Perennial Geranium, Larry's
    Peony, Pink
    Lisa, You have pretty much furnished a new shade bed. Thank you so much for your generosity and thoughtfulness.
    I have to go-lot's of digging to do!
    Alana

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

oops! When I got outside and started to plant I realized that I had missed two cool items: a weeding fork and some poly bags for seeds.
    I just collected my first seeds for fall trading so I will be using those very soon.
    Thanks again, Alana and Kobi

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hello All,

Alana, How did the box travel??? I was laying in bed Saturday night thinking about how I forgot to repackage the plants..YIKES! I had dug them up and did not want them to sit bareroot so when I dug them up I bagged them, added some very moist potting mixed and a bagtie to hold it together..I remembered Saturday night that I forgot to rinse and pack in moist paper towels...I hope it wasn't too messy for you. If it was, I'm sorry!

Also, I forgot to add in a jap. maple baby(very small but they grow quickly),heuchera caramel and campanula cherry bells. I found them today while doing my daily garden walk. I really need to get it together,I had them bagged and laying where they were dug! If these interest you PLEASE let me know and I will get them out asap, they were dug for you!

Have a great day

Lisa

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great weekend!!! Can't wait to get my box, Miss Linda is making sweat LOL she must not know how hot it is here in central FL. wheww..
    (Wiping my brow)

Lisa, It's good to see ya, you always send the best boxes, I'm still enjoying things I received from you a couple of years ago when we were doing Petal Pushers. Oh how I miss that group!!!

Hugs, Carmen

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Lisa,
    You sent plenty! I feel I received an embarrassment of riches so please don't trouble with sending more. You worked me pretty hard last evening, lol.
    There was a little potting mix that escaped and coated things but it was dry so all I had to do was dust it off-no problem at all.
    Thanks again,
    Alana

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

Carmen, your box will go out today. I'll be taking it to the post office this afternoon and will post the DC. Thanks for your patience!..((HUG))

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hi Carmen,

Good to see you too! It has been so long since I played, I forgot your screen name..Thank you, I try to send a box like the rules state..."what I might like to receive"

Alana, I will mail you a small package with the above mentioned plants...I think you CAN use them!

I noticed that Micyrey posted that her box was received on the 12th. I wonder why Jlee has not posted,that was 4 days ago. I love seeing what people got for plants and goodies. I saw some nice boxes in this swap.

Lisa

• jlee160
    12 years ago

Michelle- I must've posted somewhere else- or didn't hit submit- I remember typing it out... but I can't find it now. so....

Thanks you so much for your generosity. I really enjoyed the box. I received several rose of sharon seedlings
    passionvine- banana
    angelwing begonia
    rue
    beebalm, rasp wine
    blue mouse ears hosta
    black knight butterfly bush
    oregano

I had never seen angel wing begonia before- looks beautiful:)
    Thank you!!!!!

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

okay the confirmation number is: 0310 3490 0001 1774 0848..let me know when it gets there and I hope you like it!

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received my box from our great host. Thanks for hosting the swap and thanks for a full box of goodies. First thanks for the M & M s. The plant list: Blue Fescue grass, lilies NOID, Hollyhocks, Purple Bee Balm White yarrow, Raspberry vine starter, oregano, Mixed iris (my favorite flower). Five packs of seeds, 2 packs of plant markers, and a pack of tomato ties.

Thanks again.

Don and Shadow

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Don, you're welcome! I'm glad to see that the plants got there okay. It had been raining for a couple of days before I dug them up, so I didn't wrap them in wet paper, thinking they might actually need a couple of days without water...lol! Like the note about the m&ms said, I was leaving it up to you to decide whether to eat them or plant them. ((grin))
    -Dan & Bump

I'll give y'all tonight to post, and then I'll post tomorrow so we can see where we stand in getting things shipped and received. I do believe that, with Linda going to the post office today, all the boxes have been posted. Good Job!!!

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Hey Linda, Just having fun about the box no need to apologise, I know only too well how hectic things can get great, boxes flying.
    I hate to read about those M&ms now I want some LOL

Dan thanks for hosting great job!!!
    Hugs, Carmen

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

here are todays blooms for your viewing pleasure,

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

lovely...I love the daylilies!

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Carmen, do you have the name of that last DL? It is a wonderful color of pink.
    Lisa, did anyone ever tell you that you are just too generous?

A photo of Cleome lutea in my garden. I am excited because my first attempt to grow this plant in my hot, humid spring and summer failed.

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Alana, that is "Jolyene Nickole" isn't it a beauty??

I love that cleome, I have that hot humid yuky weather too it's awonder anything survives LOL

Ya wanna do a trade??? Lets get it on LOL (not for cleome)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Carmen I would love to.
    We can work that out via email.

Have a good evening, everyone.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Alana, We both know that Ishareflowers...lol!! I would love to trade for some of those yellow cleome seeds IF I have something you can use :)

Lisa

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

greetings kids!
    it looks to me as if Carmen is the only one waiting on her package to arrive. otherwise, everyone is digging and getting their hands dirty...yay!!! doesn't it feel great?
    Linda, you didn't happen to slip some of those tastykakes into that box, did you? lol, those are sooo good!
    well, I'm off to work on my farm in England a bit, then it's going to be an early night for me. have a good night everyone!

-Dan

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Lisa, if I am able to collect seeds I will share some with you. The first few seed pods that developed aborted before the seeds were ripe, but I am hoping that will change as the plant matures. The ones that have set on this week are already larger than the others were when they fell off.
    I wish it would stop raining for 15 minutes so that I can get into the garden. We have had rain for 3 days straight and will have rain for at least 2 more days. I should not complain. I could live on the Mississipi instead of the Cumberland.
    Thank you Dan, for an entertaining swap! I enjoy theme swaps and this was a great one.
    Alana

• Michelle Reynolds
    12 years ago

hello
    just wanted to let you know I have not
    gotten mt box yet.
    but will post when I get it.
    michelle

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Alana can you pleeze send some rain this way, we have not had any rain in months, woo is me with my water bill

Happy Gardening,
    Carmen

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Yeaaaaaaa!!!!! I just received the nicest box from Linda,
    Linda in case you are wondering, yes it was worth the wait...
    Linda sent me
    crystal soil love it
    some wonderful plant markers needed these
    a package of greeting cards... if we trade again you mite get one of these.LOL
    4 packets of seeds,ice plant,snap dragons, zinias & oriental poppy
    dutch iris bulbs

Live plants
    Russian stone crop sedum HUGE BUNCH Oh my!!!
    Lambs ears love, love these
    Snow on the mountain top, love it
    Purple liatris can't wait to see it bloom
    Pineapple sage

Thank you miss Linda that was a great box
    Oh I almost forgot the most beautiful angel wind chime, already found it a home.

OK then.. whistling to the garden to play with my new plants

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

I'm so glad you liked it! The sedum will grow about anywhere make sure that's where you want it..LOL! I even have some growing in my gravel driveway.

• Michelle Reynolds
    12 years ago

hello
    I got my box from michelle/mchill320 today
    in my box were...
    a jade cutting in a cute draw string bag.
    starbucks instant coffee bag( like a tea bag I guess)
    draw string bag with a butterfly necklas
    bath salts
    3 white glad bulbs
    4 freesia bulbs
    3 paper white bulbs
    small rice bag( heating bag)
    gardeners soap
    seeds...
    mixed nasturtium
    cantalope
    4 oclocks
    morning glories
    and
    luffa gourds
    thanks for the gifts michelle
    happy gardening
    michelle

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Meow! Two boxes arrived today! And Dad told me last night that we were only waiting on one. Well, in his defense, he was pretty drugged up. He came home with a tired achey back, so I slipped some catnip into the margarita he had with dinner. What a combination! It always gets my fur in a tizzy...lol!

You've all been great to play with, even you humans weren't too bad! LOL! I need to go take my late-afternoon nap, so I'm going to let my lovely assistant take over and do some accounting. She'll figure out if everyone has received their box or not. If everyone has, then she'll close out the swap. I do have one question before we end though. Would anyone like to meet back here towards the end of the summer and have a perennial swap? I'll host again if so. Let me know, and stay tuned. You never know what's going to happen next!

Happy Purring & Slobbering! (had to include the canines, right?)
    -Bump the Magnificent, otherwise known as His Majesty

===========================================================

Now, doesn't that figure? There's work to be done, and "His Majesty" walks off and leaves me to do it! Hiss! Spit! Meowr! Don't you worry, I'll get him! TRUST ME!!!
    ***sigh***
    Meowrr, so you humans need me to tell you if everyone has received their box in this swap? Well, give me a few minutes, and I'll let you know. Let's seee.....
    Dan sends to dem_pa sent/received
    ishareflowers sends to poisondartfrog sent/received
    wispfox sends to lindaruzicka sent/received
    jlee160 sends to ishareflowers sent/received
    dem_pa sends to wispfox sent/received
    gardencraze sends to mchill320 sent/received
    micyrey sends to jlee160 sent/received
    poisondartfrog sends to dan_the_mailman sent/received
    Linda sends to gardencraze sent/received
    mchill320 sends to micyrey sent/received

And there you have it. Everyone sent and received a box of goodies, and I must say, there were some very interesting boxes! Put your paws together and give yourselves a nice round of applause!
    As Bump mentioned before he ran off (the old goat), we're thinking of hosting a perennial exchange, probably posting it around the first of August with everyone mailing out their boxes towards the end of August or first week of September, which should give all those nice juicy plants plenty of time to settle in before winter comes. What do you think?
    Wishing you all a happy, fun-filled summer...
    -Stella, Her Royal Highness

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Aug-September is my favorite time to swap/plant perennials. I will be watching for it.
    Carmen as soon as I can get in the garden I will send you that list I promised.
    Take care everyone and thanks again Dan and Co.
    Alana

• gardencraze
    12 years ago

Bump, you can count me in for Aug.

Alana, I'm soo waiting LOL the Jolyene is just about to bloom her last, so sad, she be bigger and better next year

Happy Gardening to all
    Carmen

• lindaruzicka
    12 years ago

I'm in for the Aug swap!

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Maybe! I don't really know what I might have available then, of course. :)

Thanks for hosting! This was fun!

• dan_the_mailman
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Okay, the vote's in...lol! We'll be posting a perennial exchange in August! Dad thought of an interesting way to swap those plants too, but I'm not going to tell you about it. Meow! That would take all the fun out of making you all wait, wouldn't it?
    This has been a great swap, and I thank you all for playing along!
    -Bump

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Lisa sent me three more beautiful plants that she mentioned in this swap. I thought she was kidding....
    The plants are gorgeous and ishareflowers is too!
    Thanks again,
    Alana

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Hey Alana,

I'm glad the plants made it safe and sound..I hope they add an extra little splotch of beauty to your shady area.

Lisa