SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweetposey

New Swap In Mid TN on November4th

sweetposey
17 years ago

We are happy to announce more information regarding our upcoming plant swap. It will be held November 4th from 10 am to 2 pm at Historic Rock Castle's Pavillion in Hendersonville, TN. Their physical address is 139 Rock Castle Lane, Hendersonville, TN, 37075. Directions to the site can be accessed thru Mapquest, but we will also post some shortly. We have set up a mailbox, so if anybody has questions, comments, encouragement, etc, please send them on to: bloomingidiotsplantswap@yahoo.com. There are six of us organizing the swap thus far, and we are each beginning to work on our 'For Trade' lists. We'll be posting those soon on the Exchanges forum. Please come and join us! We will be in an open pavillion with a fireplace & we're supplying the wood. Restrooms are on site. We won't be having a scheduled potluck, but I'm planning on bringing food to snack on and I'm sure some others will also. Any garden related items are welcome; we are placing no restrictions on trades. We will be having another organizational meeting, hopefully next week, and would welcome any of this forum's readers who care to attend. I'll post the meeting date/time/site within the next few days. We are all excited, and looking forward to a good time!!

Thanks,

Tina

Comments (7)

Sponsored