SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angelady777

OT: Update on Hannah

Medo was kind enough to check in with me off the forums to find out how my Hannah was doing. I replied to her then realized that so many of you want to know how things are going finally as well, so here's what I wrote to Medo:

She is doing sooo good! I am so very relieved! It's blowing me away that we're going to have to have another visit to the hospital at the beginning of December, but at least it's our last for quite some time and at least it's not because she's having problems for a change. This one is her annual check-up. Last year at this time is when we started the new prosthesis that was suppose to fix the problems she was having. Now, a year later, we've FINALLY got a leg that is working well for her.... whew... I think since I wrote this out that I'll go post it at the forum, too, since so many people have been keeping track of Hannah's progress there with me and praying for her. Thanks for asking about her, Medo! Love ya!

Sooo, I just wanted let you all know how much your thoughts, prayers, encouragement, etc... has meant to me. I don't know what I'd do without you guys... seriously... I think gardening, seed swapping, and my online garden buddies has kept me from going looney tunes... :-)... I love you all! You're the best!

Blessings,

Angela

Comments (6)

Sponsored