SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cfb123_gw

For Vigna Caracalla (Corkscrew Vine) lovers--prices slashed

cfb123
17 years ago

At the Middle TN plant swap, a few of you were lamenting that for one reason or another, you didn't have a Corkscrew vine growing in your garden this year.

Well....this just came thru my e-mail and I'll pass it on in case it's of interest. This company is drastically slashing the price of the plant now & until 7/2.

And FWIW...I have successfully overwintered my plant in my dreary dark garage for the past 3 winters. You can either save the tuberous root each year, or save seeds and grow it as an annual. Many of you received plants from me that I grew from seeds at last spring's swap. So what I'm saying here is...you only have to buy the plant once and then it's "free" for you every year thereafter :-)

*****Please note: I am not affiliated with this company; I do not endorse them one way or the other; and from their description "With a powerful, sweet fragrance...." I am going to ASSUME that the plants they are selling are indeed true Vigna Caracalla's. (There is a non-scented variety that I've heard some companies ship out under the wrong botanical name.)****

Claudia

Here is a link that might be useful: Fragrant Corkscrew Vine - 3 inch pot

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County