SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

OT: overdue :'}

medontdo
15 years ago

Granny- so we went to visit my mom and them today, i showed her you blog and the headline caught her attention, she loved it, then:

How does one become friends with someone they have never seen, let alone never met? How can friendships form from simple correspondences with complete strangers? How can one common interest bring a lasting camaraderie??

she absolutely LOVED this!!! she said i know how this is!!

she's a truckdriver ya know. so of course she meets lots of friends, she's never met. LOL and of course they are complete strangers!! she absolutley loves the blog!!

she thinks all of my friends are nutty!! LOL and i am a changed person in here. LOL Hee Hee

that got me to thinking, Hmmmm **quizicall look** is that good or bad??? LOL **onery grinn**

so what are you building EG??? ya know, for the boy scout kids??

and why is your street so busy?? now ya know, if your a boy scout leader person, you cant be throwing them tomato's or pears or apples or any fun things at any cars ya know!! it just can't happen!! uh huh!! LOL **grinn**

how funn this would be!! i could just see you, alll tall and them little kids!! LOL

talla's "spider bite" i think turned out to be just a really bad mosquito bite, i kept apple cider vinegar on it, then i stopped swelling and getting all hot, then i seen two more, they were nasty, so i did the same to those, well, it turned out that they had a total of 4 i think bites on her ankle and foot. and the more i acv i put on it the better it got. so i didn't have to take her in.

mom was freaking out, why didn't you take her to the doc.

uhhhh duhhhh, LOL acv works wonders!! at least i was praying it wouldn't be the one stuff. a brown recluse!! LOL

so all in all we had an awesome day!!

anyone have apple butter recipe?? i'm game!! ohhh and salsa recipe!! its for the green tomato's. i have to make "white man" salsa, as talla calls it, or very mild, and medium!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!! i don't have a pressure cooker.

~Medo who's anxiously awaiting recipes :')

Comments (54)

Sponsored