SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted That! Thank yous and receiving

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

Ok Folks, I thought I would go ahead and post the Counts game total here as well.

01. ncgardengirl-Fran (wondering WHO is gonna win :D!)

02. medontdo-Michele 7543

03. markcase1964-Mark - 7988

04. lgslgs-Lynda - 7293

05. misskimmie-Kim

06. conniesc-Connie- 6660

07. heatherbon-Heather

08. dirtdiggin-Toni- 8245

10. grolikecrazy-Chris

11. douglasls-Lisa

12. beverlysc-Bev 5005

13. aphroditelaughs-Ellie- 8,532

14. sissifriss-Myriah 5499

15. chellflower-Chell 7,925

16 No mailer or news from

17. poisondartfrog-Alana - 7888

18. grovespirit-Iris 7,134 (had to drop BUT CAN STILL GUESS!!!)

19. lindaruzicka-Linda- 9,617

20. angelady-Angela

21. dimples31312-Dorothy - 9500

22. strmywthr3-Barbi

23. smokymist-Cheryl - 3367

24. jas_il-Jasmine 7200

25. kristlindgren - 10,551

26. ishareflowers-Lisa 8,296

27. purpleacres-Tracy 6417

28. countrygirl_sc-Gail- 6243

29. fleethart-Fleety

30. hmacdona-Heather- 6600

31. No package arrived

32. lakedallasmary-Mary

33. diana_lynn-Diana Lynn - 10,100

34. smitties-Margo - 7652

35. no package

36. yotetrapper-Angela

37. mcbdz-Pattie- 6,633

38. graanieb-Bea- 7822

39. sassybutterfly_2008-Wendy - 8,642

40. threeshyacres-Jodi

41. blue_ivy-Tola 8112

42. ibartoo-Linda

43. jaleeisa-Kathy 7549

44. molanic-Molanic- 8137

45. rane_grow-Iris- 7,775

46. gardenmom2-Nichol - 10,123

47. southerncharm1-Kathy SC1

48. kilngod-Tina- 8444

49. luvgardening2-Nancy

50. rbrady-Rhonda

51. dessieb-Dessie 4,837

52. Shanta_5-Shanta 9506

Ok THE GAME WILL CLOSE AT 10:00 EST! TONGHT!!!

LAST CALL FOR A GUESS.....

I want to thank each and everyone of you again. As I have said before swaps like this can not happen successfully without those willing to share their wonderful seeds with others.

A gifting swap takes special people to pull off, Thanks again for joining and participating!

A specail thanks to all of you who passed along a hostess gift to me or sent in extra stamps for those who where a little short on theirs and there will be a few of them. So this is VERY much appreciated! SO VERY MUCH!

Angela/angelady I don't know what is going on with you at the moment but whatever it is I hope it gets taken care of soon. A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU goes out to you! Thanks for compling all the lists into one place AND UPDATING when needed! Thank you so much for all of that!

Kathy/jaleesia thank you for enteraining the group while I was busy on this side of the swap!

Thanks to everyone again for the extra little specials you passed along to me. Although they were not required but are much appreciated. It was a very nice surprise to find the extras you passed along to me, whether it was extra 'specail' seeds, special soap! (thanks again to you both!) a notepad, notecards, chocolate (thank you both! who sent this) or a Twisten Cool )so very neat! (THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!) or even just 1 extra stamp ALL will be used and means so much more to me because they were all gifted by you!

This swap helped introduce me to a few specail people that I otherwise may not have met any other way! Both our canadian friends (hello to both of you) BEV! You wonderfully specail lady!!! Mary I can't thank you enough for the gifts you gifted me! All of them! And your friendship. Heather what can I say? LOL. You rock girl! lol

Lynda! You too, I don't think I have actually talked to you before this swap.

Margo, thanks for the jewerly again purple IS my favorite color...hehe

Medo, did you tell Talla what I said about putting that stuff in the garden and thanks for the purple paint stick?

Tell her I will only use the purple to mark my 'SPECAIL' plants with! Thanks again for the marker, I never would have considered getting purple duh! I always get black!

Dorothy thank you for the cool cool stickers, did I meantion I LOVE STICKERS?! lol.

I think that is it for the hostess treasures I received, if I missed you somewhere I am sorry I didn't mean to.

The rest of you I have made friends with along the way and I want to thank you all again for joining me in this fun swap, although it had it's ups and downs and an unexpected move. We all will manage to get through it all the way to receiving!

Thanks so much everyone again for joining, it truly has been a pleasure hosting for you even though there were many challenges along the way. I hope you all will still consider joining me in another WOW THANKS! I wanted THAT! Swap or another swap I hostess!!!

MANY THANKS TO EVERYONE for making this swap a successful one! May all your gardens be fill with color this season, and weedfree!

:) Fran

Comments (145)