SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stardrifting

NEW: Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap

stardrifting
10 years ago

With a twist - A Wild Card! Three of the packs of seeds will be any type of plants you wish!

RULES:

Only one pack of Morning Glories is allowed.

Only three packs of the same type of seeds are allowed.

Minimum 10 seeds per pack.

Send 25+ packs of seeds to me - Whatever you send will be the amount I will return to you. Use a bubble mailer - That is what I will be sending your seeds back to you in.

Please include a return label with your address on it, this will really help me out.

Include what postage it cost you to send, plus one extra stamp - This should be enough to cover it in case I want to include something special. *Hint Hint*

Include a list of what you have sent to me so I can make sure to send you totally different seeds. If you would like to send me a wish list, I will do the best I can to fulfill it. No seeds older than 2012.

When I have all of the seeds I will mix them all and divide them up to send back to you. Any additional seeds welcome.

Deadline to get the seeds to me is March 31. I will get your new seeds out no later than April 15.

Please respond here if you are interested. Remember the more unusual or rare, the better!

Send seeds to:

Stacy Leverette
c/o Spring Forward
755 Grant St.
Lawrence KS 66044

Let's Have Some Fun!

Stacy

Comments (87)