SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sjc48

new: fotess happy holidays march swap!

sjc48
10 years ago

Hello, Everyone and welcome to the March Swap! FOTESS welcomes new members, please contact Jeanne or I about joining in the fun!

Happy Holidays? In March? YES!
I've just found out that March 26 is "Create Your Own Holiday" day! How great is that?!

Sooo...When you sign up, you will list your very own, especially created just for you Holiday! Oh, the possibilities!

And to help you make the most of your special day, your partner will send you STUFF to help you celebrate!

Example: If I declare March 26 "Willie Nelson" day, my partner could send me a red bandana, or rubber bands to hold my braids together! I'm not going that route, just saying!

Other examples could include party decorations, games, tree ornaments, a "history" of your holiday, food/drink recipes, even seeds if they fit the Day! The list is endless!

You will have until Sunday, March 9 to sign up. That will give us about 2 1/2 weeks to mail out our packages. I'll post partners that evening. Hopefully everyone will receive on or about the 26th, in time to celebrate!

Please remember that our swaps are meant to be "Simple Swaps." A legal sized envelope, a small bubble envelope or something similar is all that is required for this swap. Be Creative!

I'll be back later to post my Holiday,
Shirley!

Comments (130)