SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soeur_gw

Blooming native azaleas and pic posting question

Soeur
18 years ago

Hey everybody,

I'm hoping to scout out blooming native azaleas this spring to locate potential seed sources. If any of you in the middle-ish part of the state, say from just west of the Tennessee River to the eastern edge of the Cumberland Plateau, know of any that I could access I'd be grateful for the info. I wouldn't harm the plants at all, of course. At this point all I want to do is locate and ID them. Seed collection is in the late fall, and that doesn't harm them, either. It would probably clutter up the forum less if people emailed me directly with info rather than posting it.

And on another topic, I'm a complete doofus about how to get photos into my postings here. Or am I misremembering about being able to incorporate photography in postings in this forum? The GW instructions, which are clear as mud to me anyway, suggest that only forums with galleries allow pic uploading... Anyhoo, what I'm asking you more 'puter-savvy folk out there is A) can I put a pic in a posting or can I onlypost a link to a photosharing site like Photobucket? and B) if I can put a pic in a posting, how the heck do I accomplish that?

Thanks in advance for any and all info on both subjects!

Marty (obviously behind the curve, computer-wise)

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting