SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattygrow5

UPDATE: What I have left on my want lists seeds on their way

pattygrow5
18 years ago

I got the last package and I only have a few more to get done

here's how I did it all of the seeds marked for each person we put in an envelope with their name on I went through each persons seeds if there were doubles I left only one of that type in then if they sent say 20 seeds and got say 30 I picked the best 23 to send them(3 are a bonus from me)put the other seeds in a big bowl(so some seeds will have others name on). Did this with each person those of us who didn't get a lot sent for us (because our wants are so specific and harder to come by) of course are the ones who sent more wants because we have so many varieties. I had to send you some(only some) things not on your wants then I dug into my seeds and tried to send you different things you might not have(I wanted you all to be happy)I think you all will be post here let me know if you like your packets. I then took any leftover seeds and split them up between you all and put them in a little ziploc. Ladies I put in over 150 packets in some are my special stash seeds. I have a few I have to add more of my seeds to today to bring them up to their sent amount plus 3 from me they will go out tomorrow morning . The most sent was sunnysmiles with 105 wants sent. I am going to send her an extra package with some special things next week. I hope you all had fun. I have to do this again next year a lot of work but a lot of fun.I got to take some things off my want list.Thanks to all of you. Patty

Comments (18)