SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
simplecountrylady72

Looking to relocate to the Country and Mountains

Hello everyone;

Please forgive me if I start to ramble on,I am new to this site.I am a 33 yr old midwestern lady who is on the brink of a divorce.I am trying to save up some cash to get out of a verbal and emotional relaionship of 15 yrs.We have no kids living with us I just have 2 dogs.

I spent most of my life in IL but was born in Northern Wis.I love going to Las Vegas and the outskirts but think I'd miss the woods too much and the four seasons.

So I am looking to maybe move to either Tennessee or North Carolna near the Smoky Mountains or close by..

Here's alittle about me and what I'd like- a place in the country where I can have some chickens and horses..or a view of a lake.

I would like to have a vegetable and flower gardens.And a place to feed the birds.I love to enjoy nature and go camping.Love to cook and would like to learn dutch oven cooking.I love traveling and hitting garage sales,flea markets and antique shops and used bookstores and the amish areas.Summer time I like going to farmer's markets and buying fresh from the farmers.

Well I hope I haven't bored you all. And hope to make lots of new friends and get some great tips from you

CountryBound

Comments (6)