SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amazindirttn

it's spring!! it's spring!!

Amazindirt (7a TN)
18 years ago

Hello to all!!

I am officially Out Of Hibernation. It's SPRINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! :-)

I hope everyone is enjoying their own personal springs so far. I am having tons of fun looking at all the plants eagerly--or not so eagerly--leaping out of the ground. Also tons of fun pruning, picking up leaves, pulling weeds, planting daylilies, and so on and so forth.

It looks like I'll also be having more fun than ever with water this year. Today I brought home five big plastic barrels to fill up with lotus, water lilies, and other aquatics. I can't wait to see how they do!

Unfortunately, it's gonna be a busy spring for me, with lots of dog events taking up many of my weekends -- so I'll be missing some of the spring plant events. I'll be at the Racheff sale this coming weekend, but I'll be missing the Talahi sale -- BOOOOOO -- as well as the East TN/Knoxville Plant Swap -- BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I even *think* I'll be missing the mid-TN Swap, but I'm not sure about that one yet. But I WILL be setting up pre-arranged swaps, and I'll be taking stuff to Cheryl/TnShadyLady's house for people to take home during the swap, so I'll be participating even if I'm not actually there!

I'll see y'all around the forum, now that the weather is warming up. I'm already enjoying my crabapples, plums, daffodils, camellias, oh, all sorts of stuff -- and my first azaleas opened today! Happy Spring, everyone!

Comment (1)

Sponsored