SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kellyinflorida

NEW: April Shower's Bring May Flower's Swap

kellyinflorida
18 years ago

I had so much fun hosting my fist swap that I would like to do it again.

This one will be called April Shower's Bring May Flowers Swap

Deadline for joining will be March 25th . Seeds must be sent in by March 31st. They will be returned to you no later than April 6th.

I've learned a few things from the first swap so here are a few guidelines:

Each pack of seeds should have at least a dozen seeds in it.

Please do not send more than 2 of the same kind of seeds unless they are for sharing as bonus packs. The 3rd pack of the same kind of seeds will be considered an extra and offered as a bonus. Example, If you send in 3 packs of Black Hollyhocks the first two will count as your trade packs and the third pack will be offered as a bonus to another swapper.

You will get back as many packs as you send in. If we have generous swappers and bonus seeds are sent in then you'll get more packs sent back to you.

If you have a want list then please include it and I will try to fill as many wants as possible.

Send as many packs as you want and if you have extras I will be happy to divide up the packs and make extras to share with everyone. I have tons of plastic seed bags and labels.

Please send your seeds in bubble envelopes and include a return address label and sufficient postage for sending these back to you. Please Do not SEND ME MONEY FOR POSTAGE.

If this sounds like something you might like to join in on please sign up and I'll email you with the mailing information.

Thanks Kelly

Comments (99)