SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

UPDATE: I /Heirlooms Spring Sensation partners send and receive

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

Incredible HEIRLOOMS MARCH,

Spring Sensation

This will be for any vegetables that can be planted in the Spring by any method. The seeds can be almost ANYTHING the only requirement is they MUST be able to be planted in the Spring. and of coruse HEIRLOOMS!

Pretty simple isn't it? Please check your partner's list for this and find appropriate seeds

to meet this condition. IF for some reason you can not find something suitable then please ask you partner what they might like or to take a peek at you haves so they may choose from your haves.

Sign-up will be until Feb 27th partners will be posted on Feb 28th

Please send your your package out to your partner no later the March 10th

Please send at least 6 New packs of Heirloom Edibles OR their equivalent of opened packs to equal the same amount of 6 full packages of seeds.

Once partner's have been posted please contact your partner as soon as possible after partners have been chosen in order to begin carrying out and completing this swap.

As always required for our group PLEASE post your DC# here once you package is on the move.

Have fun, enjoy this swap and please being signing up if you would like to join this month!

List of March Swappers

greenthumbgrow- Tammy

grolikecrazy- Chris (Chris never did actually SAY she joined she just said she would be back sooo since I am NOT sure I am going to assign this to be able to drop her IF not ok?)

purpleacres- Tracy

gardenmom2- Nichol

List of March Swap Partners who sends to whom:

greenthumbgrow- Tammy--sends to purpleacres-Tracy---sends to gardenmom2- Nichol ---send to grolikecrazy- Chris will send BACK to grenthumbgrow UNLESS CHRIS IS NOT IN IT, THEN Nichol you will send to Tammy then ok?

I will check with Chris and let you know for sure, IN the mean time PLEASE check the person's list you are assigned to send to, except Nichol, you can hold of until I hear something from Chris ok? Because you MIGHT be sending to Tammy instead alright is that good with everyone?

:) Fran

Comments (29)