8 Shmooey 21 pks

9 Wren1 44 pks

10 Slo- garden 50 pks

11 Sorellina 40 pks

12 margeZ 48 pks

13 Jillybean (Local) 35 pks

14 Bpmjr79 35 pks

15 Ray_151 30 pks

16 Jackie from Tn. 14 pks (still curious who you are.. Lol)

17 one daylily 17 pks

18 Jodie74 20 pks

19 Drippy 31 pks

20 p-piper 16 pks

21 Tracy77 8 pks

22 Clay lady 40 pks

23 Sassybutterfly 50 pks

24 Bustani- mama 28 pk

25 Trini1 13 pks

26 Lisa831 31 pks

27 skyblu52 50 pks

28 RaneGrow 50 pks

Tomato pepper swap received

1 SandysGarden 50 pks

2 kygregg 50 pks

3 Naturegirl 50 pks

4 Sorellina 40 pks

5 Romy6 21 pks

6 booberry 48 pks

7 Carsonmimi 39 pks

8 dirtDiggin 42 pks

9 Lisa831 32 pks

10 SassyButterfly 47 pks

11 RuthZ 18 pks

12 GardenCochin 30 pks

13 Patty1957 50 pks

14 Clay lady 40 pks

Howdee

All the mailers above for both swaps have been shipped out posted today 2-10.

42 mailers involved

Over 2100 seed packs

Does any one need green zebra tomatoes or standard pumpkin? lol

How about some Dill or cilantro ? Haha

LIFE pretty much got in the way of this swap and some times it just happens. And some times you just have to realize they are just seeds. I at times get frantic about doing these swaps making everyone happy and you just cant. You just sort the seeds and do your best that you can do. I am only human and I make errors. If you got something back that was yours or if you did not get back what you wanted. Just remember I�m human and I am more than welcome to do direct trades. You all did a great job packaging seeds and I am truly amazed at some of the handmade seed packs tooo cute.

For further references here are a few things for the new traders to remember.

Bubble mailers!!

Its hard to cram seeds into tiny ittty bitty mailers.

I thank everyone who participated in both my swaps this year. If you have any question I will be more than happy to help you.

Hubby is taking me to the coast from the 12th till the 17th so please if you have questions email me dirrectly so I can answer on my phone.

Acres

Comments (26)

• drippy
    13 years ago

Thanks so much, Acres - this is always one of my favorite swaps. Now that I have a little bit more land to grow edibles, I'm really psyched.

Glad DH is taking you away for a few days; you deserve it!

• booberry85
    13 years ago

Acres, you always do a wonderful job with these swaps. I hope a few days away can ease your mind and you can relax.

Becky

• margez
    13 years ago

With everything you had to deal with, I'm amazed that you got done with the swap already. Thanks for organizing it. If there are no Green Zebras in my packet, I will contact you about trading for some. I detect the early symptoms of a tomato addiction.

Marge

• patti1957
    13 years ago

Hi Tracy, I received my mailer today! Thanks so much for everything, I know how much time you put into this. I will email you after you get back from the coast. What part of the coast are you going to? I will be in Crescent City this weekend. Looking forward to some good fish and chips!

• booberry85
    13 years ago

I still you bribe your mail person :)
    I received my seeds today. Thanks so much for all of your hard work! I already put some of the seeds in my "to grow" box for this year.

• drippy
    13 years ago

Hi, Acres - got mine today, and another great selection, which is why I keep coming back to this swap. I am sending you an email as well.

• carsons_mimi
    13 years ago

I received mine today as well. Got some very interesting seeds and many surprises. Thanks for all your hard work in the face of extreme sadness. You didn't miss a beat.

Thank you as well to all those who contributed such wonderful selections.

Take care,
    Lynn

• haymay
    13 years ago

got mine today, thanks for doing all that work, i got a great selection of stuff, my wife was amazed at how many different things we got back, we'll be starting some of those pepper seeds tomorrow, thank you so much everyone

• trini1trini
    13 years ago

Received my seeds today and I got a great selection of seeds. Thanks for hosting this and thanks for sending me all the wonderful seeds on my wish list. I think you did a nice job with such a huge task. Have a wonderful time on your get-away!
    I can't wait got grow these veggies.

• kygreg
    13 years ago

Got my seeds today. Thanks for your time and effort. Have a great time.

• sassybutterfly_2008
    13 years ago

Received mine yesterday. Thanks so much Tracy! You did a great job!

• Margie Crawford
    13 years ago

Got mine yesterday. This was my first round robin and it was really fun. Many thanks to Tracy and all the traders that sent such great seeds!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    13 years ago

Received my wonderful seeds yesterday ! Thank you so much for organizing this swap even when you were going thru such a sad personal loss ... hope you are getting some much deserved rest , peace and relaxation on your trip . Take care of yourself .

Iris

• naturegirl236
    13 years ago

Received my seeds this morning! :) Thank you Tracy for hosting this swap and to everyone who participated. Looking forward to trying many new varieties. Now just to figure out where I'm going to plant them all...

• margez
    13 years ago

The seeds arrived today. Thanks Tracy.

• ruthz
    13 years ago

My seeds arrived today also. Thank you Tracy for all the work hosting this swap and to everyone that sent seeds in.

• lisa831
    13 years ago

My seeds arrived today also,thanks for hosting these great swaps.Thanks also to everyone who send great seeds in.

Lisa

• elliesfun
    13 years ago

My seeds arrived today and what an awsome assortment of garden seeds. Thank you so very much for all your work on this swap. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Ellie

• sandysgardens
    13 years ago

Received my envy of seeds from the Tomato/Pepper swap. There are some great varieties in the pile so now I'll be spending my spare time today researching them!!! I already know I'm in trouble, for I'm going to be wanting to try all of them. I have great luck growing peppers in 5 gal buckets, so will be lining more of them up along the fence again this year!!

Thanks Tracy for your hard work in collecting and distributing the seeds. Also a thanks to everyone for sending in great seeds, to help make it a great swap.

Sandy

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Hi! My seeds arrived today!! This was such a fun swap! Thank you everyone who sent in such wonderful seeds and thanks Acres for hosting...AWESOME JOB! :)
    vina

• wren1
    13 years ago

hi got my seeds today thank you so much everyone and Acres a special thank you for hosting and sending all my wants .Ive never had this much selction .will have great eating this year ,and will remember were it all come from!!!Thanks Angela wren1

• p-piper
    13 years ago

Hi,
    Received my seeds on Monday! What a great selection and a couple things I've never tried. Now if spring would just get here! Thanks Tracy for all the effort put forth to make this such a wonderful swap. Can't wait till next year!

• jessewo
    13 years ago

Got my seeds & the snow is beginning to melt-good news!

• purpleacres
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Howdee there

Awesome time off with the hubby. We had a lovely well deserved vacation on the coast. My mom has a house in Crescent city and she is always wanted me to come and use it but hubby and I just love Gold beach.

I am so happy all the mailers are getting back home and with such speed. I only host these two swaps and they are more fun each year. With this being the 10th year for the Acres Edible swap I really wanted it to be out standing. In past years there has been trivia and awards and such fun. Perhaps next year :)

Now its off to sort seeds from my seed orders for my garden season. I will start my tomatoes and peppers, eggplant etc. next month. I grow about 200 extra plants each year and sell them locally. With the 100 assorted plants I start each year for my self for my garden it sure becomes a jungle in the green house.

Happy gardening

Acres

• romy6
    13 years ago

Tracy, Thank you so much for hosting this swap. I received my seeds on Tuesday. This was my first swap and it exceeded my expectations. I will also enjoy looking up what types of seeds i have received.Once again thank you and hope we all have a prosperous grow season.

• ray_151
    13 years ago

Thanks for all the great seeds, fellow traders.
    Purple, thank you for the time you put in to make this fun event happen!

Rachel