SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattygrow5

UPDATE: #7-4th annual whats left on my want list swap

pattygrow5
15 years ago

HI all sorry I have been lost in the seeds and working extra hours the last couple of days.

The Steelers victory parade was crazy once again at least they had barricades up this time last time when my daughters band marched they didn't and I actually was having to throw elbows at people crowding the street to keep them away from the kids I was working but went out at lunch for a few minutes to see the crowds I sure was glad to go back inside TOO many people.

I am slightly over halfway thru the seeds am hoping to mail by the weekend Monday at the latest.

Patty

Comments (148)

• ollierose
    15 years ago

I'm worried my answer to question 6 might mislead someone, so I've removed part of the original answer. I have also altered question 8.

1. Does it have conspicuous flowers? Yes
    2. Is it a perennial? Yes
    3. Is it taller than 12"? Yes
    4. Is the flower blue? No
    5. Is the flower pink? No
    6. Is it edible? Yes, but not the whole plant
    7. Is it native/naturalized to North America? Yes, in 9 states
    8. Is it fragrant? Yes, but only when the flowers are dried and emersed in warm water.
    9. Is it a shrub? No

1. Does it have red berries? No

Things it is not:
    pokeweed

Hint: It constantly produces new offset corms on short underground stolons that come out from the mother corm

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    I just got my seed package from Patty**********************
    WOW! You guys were so good to me,really!
    I sent in only 56 packs of seed,do you wanna know what i received in return??
    I know you are all dying to know.
    90 packs, here, count them, yes, 90 packs in return.
    I received so many that i really,really,wanted.

Angie,you little stinker you, my bag runnith over,just from you alone,you were so kind,thank you.

I received-
    E.snow on the mountain;a really want
    Delphinium-magic fountain
    Delphinium-pacific giant blue
    Primula jopociana;really wanted
    Foxglove
    Lots of Echinacea
    Solidago-goldenrod
    Ruta graveilens
    Sweet Autum Clematis
    Lots of Organic veggies and herbs-thank you for that
    There are so many wonderful seeds,i feel like i just broke open a pinyatta(spelling?)
    Oh man,what to sow first,thank you all, thank you all,thank you all.
    Just wait til you see my pictures this year!

I received several packs from Patty alone,thank you Patty,when i opened this up,and my seeds came spilling out of the envie,i could not believe it,it really hits home the amount of work that was involved in getting these seeds to all of us,you can't really grasp the magntuid of that many seeds,until you see your own envie,and you know otheres sent out so much more,Patty,you are one special lady let me tell you.
    A very big hug sent to you(((((HUG)))),and the biggest of thanks yous.

Any one else get a goodie bag today?

cAROL

• Related Discussions

UPDATE: 3rd annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (55)
    Ya, What's with the PO!!!!here's the trip my seeds are on.Hopefully I'll receive them any minute! Processed, January 09, 2008, 12:36 am, PITTSBURGH, PA 15290 Bullet Processed, January 06, 2008, 2:08 pm, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176 Bullet Processed, January 05, 2008, 11:01 am, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19176 Bullet Processed, January 03, 2008, 11:52 pm, PITTSBURGH, PA 15290 Theresa
    ...See More

UPDATE: #6 4th annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (150)
    Angie the schools have a 2 hour delay it is crazy I live fairly close to the city and it is crazy everwhere and my daughter goes to Pitt but the Titusville campus boy am I glad she isn't at the main campus did you see all the craziness in oakland the fires in the street they are arresting some now. we do take the super bowl seriously I work in downtown Pittsburgh it will be rockiny tomorrow. Patty
    ...See More

UPDATE: Part 5-5th annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (150)
    Congrats to those that are done already! Wow! You guys are fast! perennialfan273 - I'm glad your mom is not in pain right now. Yah, I've heard, too, that sometimes there are numerous surgeries when it comes to the back. I'm praying this is the only one she needs as well. (((HUGS))) Thanks for the update. Suzanne (hibiscusfan) - I got your update tonight. Please, always double-check to make sure I didn't mess anything up. I remember a request from you awhile back and thought I got it. I'm sorry if I overlooked it! I sure hate to make mistakes, but I'm not perfect yet for some reason. LOL I'm relieved we don't have to mail until November 25th, too! We're heading out of town again on Tuesday. It's busy, busy... Blessings, Angela Here is a link that might be useful: NEW All Player Compiled Want List Page (updated 10-25-09)
    ...See More

UPDATE: real Part 8-5th annual whats left on my want list swap

Q

Comments (148)
    Aloha folks, I did it!! :) I was able to package up 1 or 2 seed packets for every participant. :) Amazing! Also wishing you a Happy Holiday! well I finished up packing at 5:34am this morning..lol I pulled an all-nighter but I managed to get it done. so Sue you're not the only one! Oh my. You really stuck to it! I quit at 1 AM because I didn't want to be tired today and maybe even tomorrow and maybe be grumpy around a lot of folks. I had 'thought' I would do more this AM, but my AADD got in the way. I may send a few extra things out Fri, and if they throw a kink into the sorting they can just be kept to be passed on as bonuses sometime later. Whew...glad to be over the seeds for a day or so. Sue
    ...See More
  • ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

WOOOOHOOO CAROL....lucky you I hope I get my today...

:) Fran

• dorisl
    15 years ago

I got mine also, its really quite overwhelming, I havent sorted them out yet, I just opened the package and spilled them out. I cant believe I got so seeds that I had wanted!

I gotta get busy with containers and soil and planning where to put everything and updating the wish list (how could there be anything left on that list now!!!).

Im really getting excited about the birdseed garden again!

who knew how many kinds of agastache there were!!!

Many thanks to Patti for all the work and to everybody for all the seeds!

:)

• stage_rat
    15 years ago

Yay, Carol! I'm so glad you got some great seeds!

I have a guess for the plant: is it a native Iris, possibly Blue Flag?

If not, is the plant over 18" tall?

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

YIPPEE!!!! So happy you ladies are so happy with your seeds! Patty really does a great job putting them together doesn't she? Now I have ants in my pants...lol....jk Patty,I can wait I have too many here now to sow...lol..

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Oh and my guess is Solomon's Seal????? Maybe?...lol...I am lousy at guessing games and this is my first real guess,so no laughing! :)

• ollierose
    15 years ago

1. Does it have conspicuous flowers? Yes
    2. Is it a perennial? Yes
    3. Is it taller than 12"? Yes
    4. Is the flower blue? No
    5. Is the flower pink? No
    6. Is it edible? Yes, but not the whole plant
    7. Is it native/naturalized to North America? Yes, in 9 states
    8. Is it fragrant? Yes, but only when the flowers are dried and emersed in warm water.
    9. Is it a shrub? No

1. Does it have red berries? No
    2. If not, is the plant over 18" tall? Yes

Things it is not:
    Pokeweed
    Blue Flag Native Iris, but it does fall under the iris family of perennials
    Solomon's Seal

Hint: It constantly produces new offset corms on short underground stolons that come out from the mother corm

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

I will guessTaro

if not Does it produce fruit?

:) fran

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

LOL...wasnt I the one that asked if it had conspicuous flowers?...lol..Talk about a duh moment! ;)

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

is it Montbretia?

• ollierose
    15 years ago

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!!

Way to go Sue - sguanzon!

It is Montbretia or Crocosmia!

Feel free to pick some seeds from have list if you want. I do see something on your want list that I might have. Let me check my stash when I get home and I will let you know!

Time to start thinking about your mystery plant Sue!

Diana

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

WHOO WHOO I got my package !!!!
    I am so overwhelmed. I have never done a swap for things just on a person's 'want' list, and to open up a package and see stuff you REALLY wanted in there is so exciting !
    I wish I could thank you each individually, there are some really precious seeds in there. I absolutely cannot wait to start planting..I picked up three huge bags of potting soil the other day just for the heck of it, so guess what I'm going to start doing ?
    Thank you Patty for doing this...this is the most exciting swap I've ever participated in !!!

And everyone, thank you from the bottom of my heart !

Cheryl ( not Carol hehehe )

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Cheryl! Isnt this the greatest swap ever? I cant wait to see who else posts today!

I know it will make Patty happy to see how happy you guys are with your seeds,she does put alot of thought into it as well as the time. It is so funny because I am just so darn happy for you guys! Patty thanks for making people smile,you are a real blessing! :)

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I was expecting Patty's swap, Earl's round robin, and Acres swap to all come today. I was soooo excited to get home from work....so I get home, and stop at the mail box even though I was expecting nothing in it because I expected the packages to be inside...and there was mail in it? So I get inside... and find.... NOTHIN! Grrrrrrr. So I tracked this one and Earl's and they both say "they have left the champaign IL office" I dont know where Champaign is, but at least is in the state. Crossing fingers for tomorrow.

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Wow you all...I can not thank all of you who specifically sent in something for me enough...I was WOWED when I started looking at the different items I received
    All I can saw is WOW...I got some very much wanted varieties...too many to list them so all I can say is thank you each so very much and that doesn't even seem to be enough all I can say is thank you and that is said with all my heart.

Thank Patty, I know this was a job for you. Thanks so much for what you did.

:) Fran

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

Oh heck I wasn't in the first two shipments...but hey...that must mean Patty's taking EXTRA time with those last packages going out lol....Gotta turn it around somehow. :) Just excited to see what comes in :) It's almost better than Christmas...hey I said Almost.

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

I received my package today, and omg, it feels just like Christmas again! :D

Thank you to everyone, especially Patty, for all the wonderful seeds and the hard work that went into doing this swap! I'm amazed at how many of my most wanted seeds were included. I think my entire wants list has been wiped out, lol. I'm going to have so much fun this weekend when I start some serious winter sowing!

Thank you all again for your incredible generosity!

--Jean

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

I just spent half an hour on the phone with my mother, who was as excited as me to get this package...Methinks she has designs on my seeds hehehe...but I always share with her and it goes both ways.
    anyhow...she wanted me to read her every seed I got...so I read every name on every package of 70 something packs of seeds to her. She just couldn't believe it. I think she wishes she was on the internet and could take part in swaps like this !

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Well why isnt she?...lol..tell her she has open arms waiting for her! ;)

• sandysgardens
    15 years ago

I haven't been on GW for the past week, been sick with a lung infection and trying to get ready for a baby shower IÂm hosting on Sat. It's been fun reading the plant guessing games.

IÂm really enjoying reading the reactions of those who have already received their packages back. It sounds like Patti has outdone herself, again!!! Would love to see everyone playing with their seed packets, makes me laugh every time I think about it.

Dirt  The best is saved for last. Our packages will probably knock our socks off!

Sandy

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Oh Sandy! I hope you are well soon! Those lung things are the worst!

Ok I have literally been here all day,well except bathroom breaks and an hour here and there,I have got to get off of here!...lol...this is what happens when you get the time!...lol..Have a great night everyone and I look forward to packages received tomorrow!!!!

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    15 years ago

Hi Patty....OH MY GOSH! I received a wonderful surprise - a chubby seed package from you! I looked through everything and am so amazed at what you sent me!!! You did an absolute incredible job with this swap and I couldn't be more pleased! Thanks so much for all of your hard work on this swap. Also, thanks to all the generous gardeners who shared their seeds with me! I am absolutely thrilled with everything I received!! - Lisa

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

YIPPEE!!! I received my envy full of seeds today. I am already sorting for some wintersowing. First, I'm off to update my wishlist. MANY thanks to all who participated. I am overwhelmed with all the varieties. I can't wait to see everything growing in my yard. The neighbors have already started asking questions about what's coming this spring. I can't wait to have little flowers to share. Thanks again to Patty for all of the hard work this swap required. I can't imagine the hours put in. Special thanks also to Angie for all of the extra seeds donated. Where do you get all these seeds??? I'm going to be emailing you with questions on how to harvest seeds this fall.
    Yippee, can you tell I'm excited? Nikki

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

Patty,

Oh, my! I got an envelope twice the size I sent you and it was PACKED! and I mean PACKED! I have no idea where to even start! thank you so much! Forget movie night. I am playing with seeds!

Mark

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

Oh my god Patty I got my package today. All I can say is I am floored. I no longer HAVE a want list hardly. I recieved so many wonderful things I don't know where to start. Fran helped feed my bean addiction... I got carrots, and celery, and corn, and peas,and turnips, tomatoes, peppers and squash.

For flowers....geez.... sweet peas, and pansies, morning glories, zinnias, marigolds, phlox, penstemon, nicotiana, I dont even know what all yet.

Thanks so very much for the wonderful things everyone sent me..... it means so much for this newbie, and thank you so very much for all of the hard work, time, and frustration this swap must have caused you Patty.

I'm in awe.

Angela

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Well, I see that we have a bunch of happy campers! It's always fun when an envy comes in the mail full of goodies for good boys and girls..lol

I'm waiting patiently

Lisa

• cottageflowers
    15 years ago

WooooHooooo!!! I recevied this fantastic package of some wonderful seeds in the mail today, I am thrilled. Thanks Patty for all your hard work. This swap was definately worth every minute!! Thanks to everyone. Happy winter sowing. jenny

• kilngod
    15 years ago

I'm soiling-up tons of milkjugs in preparation. Can't be caught with my containers all empty when this package gets here. I'm so excited for everyone! Patty, you rock.

• markcase1964
    15 years ago

I went through my package. I cannot believe how many things were taken off my want list. It is simply .... I really don't even know how to say it.... WOW! I wanted white tomatoes. There were 6 varieties! I wanted purple green beans. I got 4 types. I wanted yellow green beans: got 5 types.

I got more types of hot peppers than I could imagine.

squash, lots of types of basil, mints, etc. Patty, don't know you did it, but I am very much in your debt!

Now, I need to double check my catalogs, update my want list tonight for the other swap.

I went outside and WS lots of seeds and made cuttings for the Now Cut That Out swap and started rooting them.

Patty, you are such a great host!

• dancinginthegarden
    15 years ago

Dear Patty,

I have received the most wonderful package in the mail today. I am totally without words! I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all your hard work and all the others that contributed to my unbelieveable package. I received so many seeds that I really wanted plus many, many surprises. It was stuffed so full -- I am overwelmed with everyone's generosity. I'd like to send a special thanks to you and Angie who shared many of your own seeds with me. You're the best.

Nancy
    Dancing in the Garden

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Sounds like everyone is super happy!

~Waiting not so patiently.. lol j/k (kinda..lol)

Hugs,
    Wendy

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

Patty,
    I picked up my mail late tonight and inside the box waiting for me was a very fat package. : )
    I agree with all the others above...WOW! I was just amazed to see how many of my wants you were able to put into this package, it was literally stuffed!

Patty, take a bow! You deserve such a big thank you for all your time, effort and generosity. This is the best RR swap I've been in!

Angie, you encouraged me to stay in this swap even though I didn't have many seeds... I'm so glad you did! You're such a sweetie. Thanks to you also for all you generosity!

Both you ladies rock! : )

Cindy (doing a little happy dance!)

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

I so hoped mine was in the mail yesterday, but nope!! It will be something I am really looking forward to tomorrow!! I know I will be thrilled as everyone else is?
    Melinda

• sunset_in
    15 years ago

I received the most wonderful package of seeds yesterday in the mail. Thank you Patty for all your hard work and thank you everyone for all of the great seeds. I am just getting over the flu and it really cheered me up. Can't wait until spring!

Thanks again!

Karen

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

It sounds like so much excitement going on......Isnt mailboxing just the best ??

I am bummed, as I wont be here tomorrow when the mail comes, will have to wait just a little longer to open mine...LOL The anticipation is BUILDING !!!

Thank you Patty, and to everyone else for sharing so much of your garden wealth !!

• ollierose
    15 years ago

It's great to hear that everyone is pleased with the packages they've received! I am so thankful for Patty hosting this swap and for Angie telling me about it!

The weather in Atlanta, GA is great this weekend - temps in the high 60's! I'm getting so much done! I guess it's nice to have the time to be outside and to wintersow. I need to make room for all those seeds I'll be getting soon!

Happy Sunday gardening to all!
    Diana

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

I just HAD to make a list of what I received. I feel so spoiled !!!

Morning Glories

Japanese morning glory Akathuki No Umi
    Mt. Fugi
    Japanese MG 'Chocolate Rose Silk'
    Purple Picotee
    Japanese Morning Glory Mix
    Violet Feather
    Japanese MG Hatsu Arashi
    Sunrise Serenade
    Japanese Morning Glory 'Ao Muroski Iyouhanten Shirbori '( sp ?)
    Pink Feathered
    Mini Bar Rose

Nasturtiums

Peach Melba
    Cherry Rose
    Mahogany
    Empress of India
    Strawberry Ice
    Whirlybird
    Moonlight

Beans & Peas

Speckled Pole Lima Bean
    Oregon Snow Peas
    Mammoth Melting Sugar Peas
    Sugar Snap Peas
    Guyanese Pea
    Chinese Peas
    Cherry Morrell Lupin bean

Vegetables

Japanese Daikon Radish
    Carrot Thumbelina
    Carrot Purple Dragon
    Pepper Park's Sweet Banana Whopper
    Cucumber's 'Straight 8'
    Cucumber 'Jolly Green Hybrid'
    Crookneck Yellow Squash
    Chinese Long Eggplant
    Eggplant 'Ping Tung'

Basils

Purple Basil
    Genovese Basil
    Licorice Basil
    Sweet Basil
    Lime Basil
    Siam Queen Basil
    Lemon Basil
    Cinnamon Basil

Daturas

Lots of one in a pack, with alot of writing, but all I can see is the 'white'...so
    whomever sent me this I'd love to know what the rest of it said :o)
    Datura Double White
    Datura Ballerina White
    Datura Black Currant Swirl
    Datura Triple Yellow
    Datura Double Yellow

Other wonderful Seeds

Cup & Saucer Vine 'Mountain Glory Blue'
    Sunflower 'moonwalk'
    Globe Gomphrena Amaranth
    Amaranthus 'Early Splendor'
    Amaranthus 'Intense Purple'
    Echinacea ' Sunrise'
    Lobelia Sip. 'Blue Selection'
    Lobelia Siphilicath ' Great Blue Lobelia'
    Celosia Flamingo Feather
    Aguilegia 'Green Apples'
    Agastache 'Blue Fortune'
    Agastache 'Golden Jubilee'
    Agastache ' Apricot Sprite'
    Lemon Mint
    Rudbeckia 'Cherry Brandy'
    Rudbeckia 'Irish Eyes'
    Rudbeckia 'Chocolate Orange'
    Coreopsis 'Autumn Blush'
    Zinnia 'Candy Cane'
    Zinnia 'Peppermint Stripe'
    Zinnia 'Envy'
    Knautia 'Macedonia'
    Knautia 'Red Knight'
    Penstemon ' Starburst Ruby'
    Crazy Daisy
    Purple Majesty Millet
    Ornamental Millet

And Angie girl...You just went above and beyond in what you sent me, I really appreciate it !!!!

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

OH I forgot ! Two great Banana seeds...and the reason I forgot is that my son ( that grows these ) dissapeared to the greenhouse with them immediately so they weren't in my pack when I made my list LOL

• just1morehosta
    15 years ago

Me again,i did some sowing yesterday from Patties mailing,and just wanted to say thank you once again,man,i have some really awsome seeds from you guys,the more i sow,the more i find that is exactly what i wanted.I am like a crazed maniac over here,lol

It is so much fun to see every one having as much fun as i am,won't we all have just the most BEAUTIFUL GARDENS, in a couple of months,happy planting to you all,and may all your blooms come true.
    cAROL

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

WoWWeeeeeeeeee! This sounds sooooo exciting!

Blessings,
    Angela

• Michelle Reynolds
    15 years ago

hello
    thank you patty and everyone for my wonderful haul of seeds
    I could not wait yesterday when we got home to open the large envie at the door.
    my DH (who thinks I'm a little nuts) sat on the bed with me wile Timmy and I went through the seeds. he would pick up a packet and say what is this one, or it looks like a seed catalog exploded, or are they all for the butterflies?
    thanks a great, big, warm and cozzy bunch everyone, and happy gardening.
    michelle

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Oh my goodness! Smokeymist your seeds you rec'd where wonderful! I can hardly wait to see what I have in my bag!! Tomorrow!! I hope! Melinda

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

Melinda,
    Tell me about it...weren't they awesome ???

Also, I promised somebody my cades cove beans , which I had one trade of, and just realized I left them out. So if that person will email me again, I'll personally mail them to you. Sorry about that !!!

Cheryl

• kilngod
    15 years ago

oooohhhhhhh, I'm all fidgity! At least I now have 140 soiled up containers ready to be sown.

heeheeheeheehee -- I just can't wait!!!!

• sissifriss
    15 years ago

I got my seed pack yest. and I was so excited. Thank you so much Patty for all your hard work and thank both you and angie for the extra seed packs. I was so happy I just laid them out on the table and sat there for a while. I will be wintersowing some tommorrow and all my Hibiscus :) will go in the greenhouse with the heat mat. I also want to thank you Mark for the fig cuttings and patty for keeping them in such great shape I potted them up in the greenhouse yest as soon as I got them. Thank you for the note as well I hope they root for me. I have wanted fig cuttings for a while. I just want to say thanks again to everyone for the seeds I recieved. Happy sowing to everyone.
    Myriah

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Wow! I am soooooo thrilled for you guys!!!! Woo Hoo! They are laughing at me here thinking I am a nut because I am so incredibly happy for all of you that have received your envies! Patty really knows how to put it together doesn't she? I know I have said this before,but I have spoke to Patty quite a few times throughout the swap via the phone,and I know how hard she worked to put it together so well for us,she really puts ALOT of thought into putting our envies together!:) Thank you Patty for bringing so much happiness to this great bunch of people,you really rock girl! :D

Nikki,you are so welcome! I received all my seeds via seed trading and gifts from the awesome traders we have here at GW,I have bought a few,but the majority is just from the awesome traders we have here! Many of my seeds I am proud to announce are freshly harvested,all grown from the generosity of others! I am so happy I have an opportunity to pay it forward!:) You can email me anytime with any questions,if I don't have an answer,I will help you find one! You are always welcome here!;)

Nancy,you get a special "your welcome"! ;) It was my pleasure really,looking at all these smiling faces(well,I imagine your smiles!;),sure does do a person good! Enjoy your seeds,we will have to trade in the future,we have alot in common!:)

Cindy girl,you are a sweetie,that is for sure! It was such a pleasure for me to be able to send you seeds you really wanted! Here's to many more in the future! :)

Melinda,hold on tight it is a coming!...lol...

Cheryl,I was so happy I had some to send to you! I don't know if you remember,but you were one of the first SASBE offers I received as a newbie. You sent me awesome seeds and were really super nice to me,so it is my pleasure to send little bundles of joy your way! Enjoy them,as others have enjoyed the seeds you were so generous to share with us! :)

Carol! You go girl! Sow away! I can see myself in a seed sowing frenzy by the weekend too!...lol...;)

Tina you are so funny! I just picture you there packing soil into containers,anticipating what goodies are on their way to you! Oh I cant wait!!!!....lol...

I have to say that this swap has been loads of fun,and I really hope there will be a thread started on the Conv. side for us all to get together ,chit chat and have some fun with 21 questions,this is an awesome group of people and I hate to see it end! I haven't received my envy yet,but I know I am going to be just as thrilled as those of you that have received! :)

Again thank you Patty!:)

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Myriah! I am so sorry,I didnt see your post! You are very welcome! I am so happy you got so many great seeds via this swap,now your seed sowing adventure begins! I am here for you girl,if you need me just send me an email! :)

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Hey,just a silly thought but...do you think we should title Patty as the 'Hostess with the Mostess'?...lol..ok I need to get off of here I am just getting plain old silly!;)

• pattygrow5
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Starting a new thread
    Patty