SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ajsaylor

NEW: New Tomato Seed Secret Swap!

asaylor
17 years ago

Hi!

I am starting a new secret seed swap just for tomato seeds.

It will be limited to 9 people (10 including me), so please make sure you can meet the criteria before signing up!

To join this swap you will need:

1. 10 different tomato seed varieties in quantity of at least 30 seeds each.

2. The ability to send these varieties by Feb. 17th

3. A wish list (optional, but helpful)

The swap will proceed as follows:

You will send me (the host) your 10 varieties (at least 30 seeds of each). After all seeds have arrived I will divide them up and send you back 50 varieties of at least 6 seeds each.

Why only 50? Because 30 seeds of each variety is a much more manageable number than 60! Also, in case of duplicates, you will not get the same variety back (unless everyone sends the same variety---this is where the wish lists help.)

Once you are accepted into the swap (first come, first served) then post your wish list (if you have one) this way people can try to send seeds that are wanted rather than send a bunch that everyone already has. Please send me your list of seeds that you wish to send. (Okay, so it won't be secret to me!) That way I can hopefully prevent many duplicates by asking if you can substitute a variety. If not, that's okay, just as long as you have at least 10 varieties of 30+ seeds to send.

And most importantly----HAVE A BLAST!

Thank you,

Andrea

Comments (14)