SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cassiet_gw

NEW: Cassie's Easter Swap 2005

cassiet
19 years ago

Okay I had a lot of people who requested that I do an Easter Swap. I did a posting of interest and got good response so here goes.

This will be an Easter Swap... It is a theme swap which means that all items should be related to Easter and the holiday. You can also put seeds or bulbs in your package as I have had a couple of questions about that. Please be sure they will travel well to the zone in which your pal lives. If you want to send bulbs let me know and I will assign you a pal in a warmer zone. This doesn't mean seeds or bulbs have to be of an Easter nature just other items. For those of you who have participated before, you will still need to do this as I have opened a new email just for gardenweb and won't have your information on that email. Please send me an email with the following information.

I need your gw name

Real name and address

Fav colors, food likes, dislikes, any allergies, a want list of items, any interests or hobbies you may have, if you have a birthday next month include that, and any other information that will help your pal put together a nice package for you. Please write as much as you can think of or update your gardenweb page to include this information.

I will be taking sign ups for this robin up until about March 5th. Names will be assigned between the 8th-10th and the packages will need to be mailed by March 17th. If the response is really good... I will start assigning pals before the 8th.

My email addy for this swap is cassiesgardenweb@yahoo.com

Cassie

Comments (20)