SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
micyrey

UPDATE: Left Over Seed Swap#4 on the way home

Michelle Reynolds
15 years ago

hello

first off I can't seem to get logged on to the #3 thread can someone please cut/past the player list here for me PLEASE!!!!!! thanks

I sent off the first batch this morning

the envies in batch #1 were

conniesc

chicagotwnlady

dorisl

divahether

jas-il

poisondartfrog

sguanzon

7 down 27 to go, I will send a batch each morning this week till I'm done.

please post and let us know one or 2 of your fav seeds you receved(not nessasary but fun)

my fav I got was japanese maples and the palm tree seeds

but I also was able to pick lots of seeds for my butterflies and caterpilars for this year, thank you very much

and a special thank you and a hug to those of you that sent in many extra seeds for distribution.

michelle

Comments (62)

• irislover_nc
    15 years ago

Michelle, I am so excited for my seeds. I must tell you that I have loved the way you have run this swap. Very clear instructions up front. Lots of updates to keep us informed. A tremendous effort on your part and I appreciate it...even before I receive my packet.

Thanks again!

Meredith

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Good afternoon everyone
    well I did it with 2 more trips to the PO this morning, I got them all out today. one of the tellers evan offered to trade me some caster bean and hyacinth bean seeds for some unusual sunflowers, wow just going to the PO and I did yet another trade.

1. micyrey
    2. conniesc .... on the way home
    3. drippy .... on the way home
    4. yotetrapper .... on the way home
    5. rosepedal .... on the way home
    6. cic70 .... on the way home
    7. pattygrow5 .... on the way home
    9. markcase1964 .... on the way home

1. chitownladyd .... on the way home
    2. ramazz .... on the way home
    3. lindaruzicka .... on the way home
    4. ellenr .... on the way home
    5. flwrs4ever .... on the way home
    6. dorisl .... on the way home
    7. poisondartfrog .... on the way home
    8. jas-IL .... on the way home
    9. divahethr .... on the way home
    10. diggindirt49 .... on the way home
    11. julieMN .... on the way home
    12. evonnestoryteller .... on the way home
    13. jblanton08 .... on the way home
    14. ibartoo .... on the way home
    15. sguanzon .... on the way home
    16. irislover_nc .... on the way home
    17. haymay rec .... on the way home
    18. threeshyacres .... on the way home
    19. kamiljablo .... on the way home
    20. patti1957 .... on the way home
    21. clay lady .... on the way home
    22. beverlySC .... on the way home
    23. debby1 .... on the way home
    24. andreaz6wv .... on the way home
    25. the hills .... on the way home
    26. zinaray .... on the way home
    27. mayblooms .... on the way home

please don't forget to post when you get your seeds.

thanks everyone
    michelle

• Related Discussions

More Tomato Seeds On Their Way To New Homes

Q

Comments (9)
    Beth, When it arrives, I hope you are pleased with the seeds. Mitch, I have found that all gardeners are generous people. Admire a plant in their yard and they offer you seeds or cuttings...admire tomatoes on a vine and they pick them and hand them to you to take home, etc. You don't have to thank me for anything I do here....it is my pleasure. Living in such a remote, lightly-populated area, GW gives me someone to "talk gardening" with and I love it for that reason. Dawn
    ...See More

UPDATE: Left Over Seed Swap *** #2 ***

Q

Comments (146)
    I am looking for lots of things, mostly flowers. One exception is that I would like to try growing Wild Leeks (Ramps)this year. If anyone has any bloodroot or Silene Jack Flash that would be great. I realize people are less likely to have these, but I thought I would mention them on the outside chance someone does!
    ...See More

UPDATE: Petal Pushers July White Elephant Swap #4

Q

Comments (149)
    I would love to stay and chat girls, but I can barely keep my eyes open. It was a long day today. I will see you in the am. Karen, are you in my time zn? It's 10:00 here now, and we are almost neighbors. If so, 11 would be when she is posting and you might have a chance still : ) Shirley, that is another beauty, I love those types Fran, sounds like your feeling better still today, that's good! Soooo, what were the extras you were going to put in that box for me??? Denise, since some MEAN person stold that box from me I'm gonna have to try and work out a trade with you for some honeysuckles! : ) Yes Tracy, he was nice. LOL See you girls in the am!
    ...See More

UPDATE: No Limit Plant Swap #4

Q

Comments (150)
    Ok a couple new request from left overs.... Fran- other offer of your purple emperor (2) Vina - 4 of your royal standard hosta Theresa - Iochroma Australe Callisia Fragrans -2 passiflora Morifia - 2 add me on for 2 extra hydrangea cuttings (better success rate hopefully:-) Robin - I would love your spider plants. I just wanted to give everyone else a chance at them first because I have the varigated ones but no babies yet. spider plants 3 1 extra paw paw Amy ferns - 2 jade plant 2 Cindy - Poinsetta Auntyara 1 creeping forgetme nots 2 pink spirea (if you have an extra you didn't give a number so I am not sure) BTW - I am so excited about your aster. I love them and have been wanting them for a while! OK everyone I will be updating the site again with this mornings request. We will be shipping in just another week and I am sooo excited! Everyone should start making their lables for the plants. LABELING TIP - you should use something that can go straight in the ground so that when everyone recieved their box they can go straigt to planting. So many did this in the last swap and it made it so much easier. I will be doing this this time also for all of you. I saw old milk cartons, yogart containers, old plant lables etc.. (cut into strips) Plastic is best for this with a paint pen so it last longer (until everyone can 'officially' lable them all) Me and my daugter paint rocks with the name of the plant on the underside and we put them where ever the plant is. The know better than to move them. hehehe. A lot of the ones that wrote on paper/tape a lot of them got smeared and you couldn't read them because of the moisure. Tammy:-) Anyone else have any tips?? I have been doing a ton of swaps but am still learning things as I go.
    ...See More
  • dorisl
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle!

I got mine just now! I cant believe how many seeds are in there, I know what Im doing this afternoon.

I happy to find chocolate mint and a couple gallardias i didnt have and more oriental poppies!

:)

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Oh that is a score Doris.... :) I am so excited...Barb

• drippy
    15 years ago

Michelle, you are just plain amazing! And to find an interested trader at the P.O. to boot - my P.O. people are terrific, but they always look at me with mild amusement when I tell them those big fat packages are garden seeds.

I recommend wine, a hot scented bath (and some warm fuzzies to put on afterward), a good book, and a big inward grin for a job well done!

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Michelle, I got a fantastic envelope of seeds today! Thank you so much! I got an abundance of really great seeds that I will be sowing tomorrow afternoon. Great swap!
    Thanks again, Alana

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Michelle, I got my seeds today. Most of them where requested by me so I am really happy. Thanks everybody for sending the great seeds. It's hard to name them double hollyhock, eastern red bud, adenium, phlox, mesclun mix, thyme, mejoram, Aster crego mix, Lobelia, holly, plume celosia, ruby grass and many more. Wow!!

Thanks again
    Jasmine

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle, just wanted to thank you for all your hard work on this swap ! It is much appreciated !

You are such an enabler ! Doing swaps at the PO, I just know, you will become buddies with her...and just think..it will making all the mailing easier..HA HA.

Maybe now we will see ya in chat ? Miss talking.

Thanks again

Kym

• dorisl
    15 years ago

ooooooo and one called Rose Angel! Love that one and blue pimpernil

I sorted them into four tubs, annual, perennial, edible and other. Im going to pick one from the first three each day to sow.
    :)
    D

• yotetrapper
    15 years ago

I got my seeds today as well. There are WAY more seeds in there than what I sent in. Thanks so much everyone. I have a lot of neat things that I didnt have yet! I got the package toiday and was confused on what swap it was LOL, I'm in so darn many, I forgot all about this one. Now I got more planting to do.

Angela

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

goodmorning
    I'm so glade to hear some have made it already.
    you know when I do a swap I set aside all the seeds I get/pick and I don't plant or sort them till I get all the envies out(this is to encourage myself to do if quickly)
    so last night I went through and sorted my seeds into piles of sow indoors-winter sow-vegies sowen indoors-vegies direct sow-direct sow flowers
    then I seperate all the indoors sowables(both vegie and flower) into baggies for which week I want to sow them.
    I started with march 1st for herbs, toms, peppers, and maples
    and week by week till I got to april 21st is dhalias, zinnias, cosmos
    and may 1st pupmkins, water melons, and squach

I compleatly emptied my seed trunk and am shocked by the number of seeds I have gathered this year. but I will get them all planted or else.

1. micyrey .....home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... on the way home

6. dorisl .... home
    7. poisondartfrog .... home
    8. jas-IL .... home
    16. irislover_nc .... on the way home
    19. kamiljablo .... on the way home
    27. mayblooms .... on the way home

time to get the boys ready for school
    see ya later
    michelle

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

Got mine thanks!!!!

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

This Rr rocks! I just got mine in. THE OOHS and Ahhs went on forever. Thank you everyone for great seeds. Michelle Thank you for all my wants too. I can tell you took your time on selecting for everyone. This really has been frickin awesome. I am so excited about the mystery person. I have never seen that before on GW...Neat!... Alana Thank you for sending me those seeds (I owe you bigtime and will not froget it either.) Oh thank you for my geranium Julie....Drippy I cannot wait to ws the tric (sp) I dont have those...Jasmine Thank you too...I wish you were all here I would hug each one of you in this RR. It really has been the best... I have to go look up this mystery game..Too neat Thank you and forever grateful...Ps some of those adenium seeds are coming up with purple caludexs everybody...Enjoy... :) Love ya all my GW griends....Barb Rosepedal

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Kmail was it you ?...This is killing me...LOL I really want to know...hahahahha Barb it is the neatest thing I have seen in a while....

• irislover_nc
    15 years ago

WOW!!!!! I got mine and I squealed with delight over the not just one but two varieties of tithonia I received. Thanks to everyone and thanks again to you, Michelle.

Meredith

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    miss drippy I did take a long hot bubble bath last night, and after sorting all those seeds I had dreams about plants, funny huh?
    I got my march 1st seeds planted today( I thought it was close enough)
    the second week of march I'm doing several walk throughs of my plant room and showing the gardeners at the community garden and local master gardeners how to start their seeds indoors. so far I only have 3 signed up but the e-mail only went out last night, I'm a little nervus about having people over to see my plant set up, I think it is great but some people may not. I just want to show them how easy it is to start the basic vegies at home.

1. micyrey .....home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... home

6. dorisl .... home
    8. jas-IL .... home
    16. irislover_nc .... home
    19. kamiljablo .... home
    27. mayblooms .... home

I'll see you tomarrow
    michelle

• zinaray
    15 years ago

micyrey, got my seed today, will check them out tonight. thanks
    Toni

• divahethr
    15 years ago

I received my seeds today I was so excited I can't wait to sow them!! Thank you so much for a great swap, Michelle. Thank you, Drippy for the lavender crepe myrtle! Also received dutchmans pipe and devils claw I am thrilled plus a lot of really great seeds. We were on our way out and I grabbed the mail and there was my envie. My oldest son had to go to Bestbuy and I didn't go in I wanted to look inside my envie and touch my seed packets and my husband picks out one of the envies "what does that say that looks like your handwriting" It was a pack of seeds I sent into
    a round robin that I was in from 6 months ago lmao I guess nobody wanted those seeds. I was tickled that the seeds made it all the way back to me I guess it was meant to be. I will never forget this swap hehehe

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

HI Everyone. I just wanted to check in. I haven't received my seeds yet, but my po is always slow. I am so excited waiting for them though.
    Michelle, Thanks for everything you put into this swap.
    I will post when I get my seeds.
    Linda

• chitownladyd
    15 years ago

Hay hay hay hello everyone!!!

Way too excited to contain myself. Wha, I hit 'pay dirt'. Thanks to all of my new generous gardening friends, you guys are the best. And Micrey, you really rock lady! My hat and gardening gloves are off to you.

Well off to bed to dream perchance to plan my beautiful gardens.

La Donna

• ellenr22 - NJ - Zone 6b/7a
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle,
    Got it!
    Thanks Michelle- such joy to see the envelope in my mailbox.
    Pls don't think me ungrateful or ungracious, but I'm going to offer up many of what you gave me.
    You see, I only can do about 5 at most, and your generosity overwhelmed and you sent me many more.
    I can't throw them away!

Thanks again,
    ellen

• ellenr22 - NJ - Zone 6b/7a
    15 years ago

Michelle,
    I'm so glad you sent me extra!
    I found homes for most of them, and it was great fun!
    So nice to have something that people want and will make them happy.
    I've got some orphan seeds left, if no one takes them I'll put them in my yard.

ellen

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

goodevening
    ellen I sent you extra becouse I wanted to be sure I sent something you would like, I figured you could plant the seeds you want and save the rest for trades and swaps later in the year, no offence ever taken.

1. micyrey .....home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... home

1. chitownladyd .... home
    4. ellenr .... home
    6. dorisl .... home
    8. jas-IL .... home
    9. divahethr .... home
    19. kamiljablo .... home
    26. zinaray .... home
    27. mayblooms .... home

well I'll check in again tomarrow for any more that have made it home.

would any one like to do a chat party next week, please post some possible times and days. most nights are good for me around 5 or 6 pm CST or after 7:30

see ya
    michelle

• patti1957
    15 years ago

Michelle,

I received my seeds today thank you so much. A big palm size thank you for my surprize:) I love everything and what ever I can't plant this year I will plant next year. I am sorry to say that I am way too stingy to share my seeds with anyone. Maybe after I have held them and looked at them for a year and then still can't find a place for them only then will I consider sharing. Maybe.

Patti

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

hahah Patti you have newbie fever....It wont last long and you will be trading your babies off to others... :) Barb

• clc70
    15 years ago

Yaaaaa! My seeds are HOME!!! And what an assortment. Pick my top five? UH, UH, I can't, there are just so many cool ones. Rosa Rugosa alba, Liatris spicata (thanks diggindirt), zebra grass, sweet autumn clematis(thanks clay lady), pink hibiscus, columbine (thanks poisondartfrog), kiss me over the garden gate (thanks Brandy). Thanks everyone for making this agreat swap. And most of all thanks Michelle for pulling it all off.

• sguanzon
    15 years ago

Got my seeds - Yay! Thanks so much Michelle. So many wonderful seeds. Some I've never seen. I'm a very happy camper. Thanks again.

As for your question about butterflies, I'm very much in the center city so we don't see many here. Monarchs mostly and, of course, they always like asclepias.

Sue G.

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Hurrah! Mine have arrived.."clenching them in my sweaty hands with glazed eyes"...I received a nice supply of veggies I didn't have. Also an assortment of seeds I haven't planted before PLUS snow dragan seeds from poisondartfrog, and daylily from debby_1,. I also have blue sea holly (yah!) and poppies and columbines (love both)..what a great swap!
    one very happy gardener,
    Linda

• flwrs4ever
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle and everyone, my seeds came today, and I want to thank each person that sent in seeds, my gardens will ROCK for the next few seasons, from all the lovely seeds I recd.

Poisondartfrog, I have to thank you for my "hairyballs" I beleive we will have lots of laughs this summer AND I am so excited that the cats like to eat them. Thanks for yet again sharing with me.

Chell, thanks for the seeds I wanted..they are getting sown ASAP. You are always soo generous, thanks !

I know I requested hosta from someone...thanks for remembering, I will enjoy them.

Rosepedal, I am going to get the adenium seeds growing today, thanks for being so generous..you have made it possible for me to grow something I wouldnt be able to afford otherwise.

and I could go on and on........Michelle, thanks for all your hard work, AND for your friendship ! I am looking forward to seeing you back in CHAT !!

Thanks for making my growing season so special...GW gardeners are just the best.

Kym

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Kym your welcome...Soak the adeniums a minium of four hours before planting... Plant them in wet soil drenched with heat and lights. Once they sprout keep the heat and lights otherwise they just sit there. Kinda like me today...Lol Really they will stop growing with no heat and lights...You should see some of the bellys I have on them..They are cracking me up...I will be trading some of these plants off this spring...I think I went overboard.hahhaha Good luck Kym keep us posted on them...Barb

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

You all plant those right away they have short viablilty on them only like 3 months 90 days...I forgot to say that...:)

• evonnestoryteller
    15 years ago

THANKS! I got my seeds today.

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

1. micyrey .....home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... home
    6. cic70 .... home

3. lindaruzicka .... home
    4. ellenr .... home
    5. flwrs4ever .... home
    6. dorisl .... home
    8. jas-IL .... home
    9. divahethr .... home
    12. evonnestoryteller .... home
    15. sguanzon .... home
    19. kamiljablo .... home
    20. patti1957 .... home
    26. zinaray .... home
    27. mayblooms .... home
  • beverlysc
    15 years ago

Got my seeds today and still looking thu them. Found many new ones that I will start in the greenhouse tomorrow. Many thanks to everyone and happy gardening to all. Bev.

• andreaz6wv
    15 years ago

Has been a busy week!!! I got my seeds Saturday. Thank you so much. Lots of exciting things to try this year. Very much appreciated.

Take care,
    Andrea

• jblanton08
    15 years ago

I got my seeds friday. Thanks so much for the great seeds cant wait to get started planting.... of course its snowing today but by the end of the week it is going to be in the 60s woohoo! can't wait til spring!
    thanks again
    Jen

• drippy
    15 years ago

I was hoping I might see mine today, but the weather we're having - eek! I don't think (at least I hope, for her sake!) our mail carrier is going to make it. Maybe tomorrow.

• Julie
    15 years ago

Wow!! ... HHmmmmm- Nice!! ... Yesssssss!!
    Those are just some of the words that keep running through my head, as my fingers run through the seeds you all sent in- and were hand selected for me! (ok- Michele hand selected for everyone- she did a great job- and it sure shows!)
    A very BIG THANKS for all of you sharing such treasures- and especially to you Michelle for hosting- this has been a great swap- with great folks and great seeds!
    Happy gardening to you!

Julie

• ramazz
    15 years ago

Michelle, I received my seeds on Saturday. Thanks for hosting a great swap and selecting some great seeds for me.

Becky

• debby_1
    15 years ago

Got mine Saturday. Very happy with the selections. Just have to find time to sow and plant now. Thanks Michelle and everyone who sent seeds.
    Debby

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello everyone
    I had a bad day today, we had to put down my Charlie(my 12 year old collie) he just had too many health problems, and was in pain. the boys are taking it well, it is very strange, he was my shadow for so many years now I feel alone.
    please don't feel sorry for me, it is part of having pets, I learned from a very young age.
    don't worry drippy your not the last one, yours was kinda heavy, I think it went parsel post.

1. micyrey .....home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... home
    6. cic70 .... home

2. ramazz .... home
    4. ellenr .... home
    5. flwrs4ever .... home
    6. dorisl .... home
    8. jas-IL .... home
    9. divahethr .... home
    11. julieMN .... home
    13. jblanton08 .... home
    15. sguanzon .... home
    19. kamiljablo .... home
    20. patti1957 .... home
    22. beverlySC .... home
    23. debby1 .... home
    24. andreaz6wv .... home
    26. zinaray .... home
    27. mayblooms .... home

well still 10 more to get home
    hugs to everyone
    michelle

• drippy
    15 years ago

Michelle, I am sorry for you anyway - yes, it's part of having pets, but they are a part of the family. My Drippy is a 10-year-old Newfie, and I will be very sorry the day she is no longer with us. I am sending hugs your way.

I never worry about seeds - egad, I have so many, I can plant into the next millenium. I am certain they will arrive - we had really ugly (ice and snow) weather here today, so I wasn't expecting to see the mail person. But if they went parcel post, it may be a few days yet - LOL, I think it may be a few weeks before we see the ground around here, so no worries.

• threeshyacres
    15 years ago

Hello Michelle and Fellow Gardeners!

I received my seeds as well...yippeeee! I am *very* pleased with the selection, and I will happily join next year. : )

Thanks so much for your time, energy, and sharing!
    Sincerely,
    Jodi B.

: )

• drippy
    15 years ago

Wow. Wow. WOW!!! Michelle and everybody, THANK YOU!! What a lovely package of goodies I received today. One or two outstanding? One or two??? Would you believe 99%? I have a "Seeds I Have" file in the word processor that is, no lie, 50 pages single-spaced - so what I want to know, Michelle, is how did you know how to send back so many things I don't already have? It boggles my mind.

Let's see - I am, of course, thrilled with the Kosteletzkya you sent, Divahethr - it was my #1 most wanted seed. Although the plant hardiness for this plant says z5-9, I've never been able to get it to come back in my zone 6 yard. I'm moving to a zone 7, so I'll hopefully have better luck there - in any case, I will do more research to try to get it right. It's always germinated well for me, just never come back.

Other special goodies: the Bill Wallace geranium (thanks, Julie!), the primulas, the aquilegias I didn't have (and I have a LOT) - I could go on and on, but I just want to say that this swap was a blast, and thanks to everyone! :D

• divahethr
    15 years ago

aww you're so welcome, Drippy. I'm kind of sad this swap is at the end I don't know why I just want to say I didn't ask for anything but I was able to erase stuff off my wants list ...awesome!

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello
    well I hope the rest make it home by the end of the week. you know drippy I guess it is just a gift I have, I print/write a list of what people are looking for and just try to pop as many of their fav/wanted seeds in the envie, or things like it. but after the first 10 or 12 envies come in I get a little lost in the lists and just start looking and saying I think they will go ....here, maybe not a gift so much as dumb luck. LOL

we are doing better my mother in law said she wanted us to have her new standard poodle puppy, she is a dream and the boys love going over to the house and playing with her. her name is pearl but I think I'm gonna rename her Ruby(Miss Ruby Star) or shasta (Miss Shasta Daisy). my oldest, Timmy is very excited to have her. she is 4 months old and very active, my mother in law just can't keep up with her, she and the boys will do a great job of running each other out. I would not have gotten a new dog so soon, but I rilly like her and could never afford to get a champion line pup by my self, I may evan show her.
    well obviously I have not been able to sleep of I would not be typing at 2am, rilly there is nothing else to do this time of night.

1. micyrey .....home
    3. drippy .... home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... home
    6. cic70 .... home

2. ramazz .... home
    4. ellenr .... home
    5. flwrs4ever .... home
    6. dorisl .... home
    8. jas-IL .... home
    9. divahethr .... home
    11. julieMN .... home
    13. jblanton08 .... home
    15. sguanzon .... home
    18. threeshyacres .... home
    19. kamiljablo .... home
    20. patti1957 .... home
    22. beverlySC .... home
    23. debby1 .... home
    24. andreaz6wv .... home
    26. zinaray .... home
    27. mayblooms .... home

well I'm off to surf the other sites
    good night
    michelle

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my package arrived yesterday. Thank you so much. There are seeds in there that I have never heard of before, so I am researching alot.
    Thank you Michelle for a great swap. I really enjoyed it.
    Thank you too, to all of you who sent things for me.
    I appreciate it.
    Linda

• thehills2
    15 years ago

Michelle, Received your package today! Thank you so much, my favourite seeds are two butterfly bushes I am going to try to indoor and wintersow this week, a packet of "Black Russian" heirloom tomato seeds, and a number of "true blue" flowers that were not even on the wish list I sent in! Thanks again for all your hard work Michelle. thehills

• pattygrow5
    15 years ago

Hi Michelle I got my seeds earlier in the week haven't been on computer thank you for the great seeds it was nice getting more seeds to wintersow had a few cold days left for them to sit out in it was 50 degrees today.
    Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to all who sent seeds especially for me
    Patty

• Michelle Reynolds
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hello and goodmorning
    well I'm gonna wrap this one up, if anyone dose not receve their seeds by the end of next week let me know.
    thanks to all of you for another great swap, and I'll see you around the page.

1. micyrey .....home
    3. drippy .... home
    4. yotetrapper .... home
    5. rosepedal .... home
    6. cic70 .... home
    7. pattygrow5 .... home

2. ramazz .... home
    4. ellenr .... home