SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
godsgarden9

NEW: New Year & Spring Spectacular Seed Swap-2006

godsgarden9
18 years ago

Welcome to the all New New Years & Spring Spectacular Swap 2006.

All are welcome to participate and the more that participate, the more free seed packets you will receive.

So join in the fun today, and start getting your seed packets together and receive all new seed packets for 2006

So heres how it goes, please read carefully and enjoy the wonderful seed selection you will receive in return.

1) You can send as many packets of seed that you would like, but please no more than five packets of the same variety. You can send up to 200 packets of seed total.

2) Here is the breakdown.....if you send large seeds, put at least 10 seeds per packet, if medium at least 25 seeds per packet, if small at least 50 seeds per packet, and if tiny at least 100 seeds per packet or use your discretion.

3) You can send any kind of seeds in the packet, from flowers, vegetables, fruits,tropicals, etc.

4) You may pick a selection of seeds returned such as specialty blend- a wonderful selection of all different kinds of seed, flowers only, vegetables only, ornamental grasses only, as will be filled as closely as possible.

5) Please send in a bubble wraped envelope so the seeds will not be crushed on their trip here. Please include enough postage for me to return your new seeds to you. Also if you would like to enclose a self addressed label you may, I will reuse the envelopes sent to me.

6) The due date for these seeds to be in is the end of Febrary. So now sign on it is easy. I will soon send you more specifics as to where to send the seeds to and also any other questions you may have...Enjoy with all blessing... And may you have the best year ever in 2006.

Willy-godsgarden9.

7) Sign up today to get many spectacular, beautiful, exotic and fancy seeds for your garden in 2006.

Comments (96)