SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
purpleacres

NEW: Acres Edible seed swap

purpleacres
16 years ago

Howdee,

It's time again for an edible seed swap as I have put on years in the past. Last one I put pn over 45 people and over 1500 seed packages were involved and a lot of fun was had by all. This will be for all edible items typically grown in a veggie garden.

SOME BASIC RULES

All seeds must produce edibles. (veggie, herbs and fruit found in an edible garden)

All seeds must be clearly marked and packed correctly.

All seed packages should contain enough seed to try out that particular edible.

You will receive at least the amount of packages you send in most likely more..

You must send a wish list if your except to receive certain seeds back.

You must attach the correct amount of postage to the self addressed stamped bubble mailer or address labels and stamps to get the mailer back to you.

You must send your full name on the mailer , mailing address, garden web name and email address on a card or added to your lists. This helps me a lot. Emailing it too me works as well

A list of seeds you sent is recommenced. This helps so you donâÂÂt get your own seeds back..

One person must not send in more than 5 copies of one certain seed.

One person must not send in more than 70 seed packages.

all mailers are due at my house by February 14th. Packages will be filled in order of arrival.

Sorry for all the rules it just makes a better and more organized swap and a lot easier if rules are involved. With only my self doing the swap as much information I can get is the best.

Please post here if you are interested. I will email you full informaton on the swap once I get your email address. This should be a fun one. 90 % of the seeds on my seed swap will go into this swap.

purpleacres

Comments (95)