SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zyperiris

My garden so far..stalemate

Zyperiris
14 years ago

Hi! Well..I understand a few things about my roses this year. I sure understand why Living Easy is so popular. It is disease resistant..blooms last along time and are slightly fragrant. My Austin, Lady Emma Hamilton..OMG..she is a beauty..wonderful fragrance. My Valencia..although not blooming right now has huge blooms. My Julia Child...she's in a pot is blooming and she looks great. So far, in the new rose garden has Sky's the limit..Vavoom..it has been in shock, is finally growing. It is caddy corner from Sky..I have Marvelle..a wonderfull rose..finally blooming and it has a bit of pink that I was not expecting..each bloom is different and the light yellow blends nice with the light yellow Sky. Then Crown Princess in the back..Emma in front. I have not yet planted my Sunset Celebration yet. I want to see it bloom before I plant it. So where to go from here..Plant Julia and Living Easy in there somewhere? I was planning on going toward pinks and then I wanted to plant a few John Pauls and some red blends..Double Delights..this far down they will be right next to my patio. I have considered Brandy, Halloween, Granada, Caribbean, Heart of Gold. Pat Austin? Can't decide yet. Good news is that I don't have to decide now

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County