SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
conniesc_gw

NEW: Petal Pushers Valentine Swap 09

conniesc
15 years ago

For the month of February, let's do a valentine box swap. Each box should contain at least a package of seeds that reflect the holiday. seeds that contain the words:

-------Love

-------Heart

-------Chocolate

-------Cupid

------ Valentine

etc..

a package of seeds from your partners wishlist if possible and anything else u think reflects the holiday.

Sign-ups will be until the Feb 1st

Partners will be assigned on the 2nd

Packages should be mailed on the 9th

Comments (150)

• galium
    15 years ago

Hi-I was in the middle of posting yesterday and the power went out! We had high winds that uprooted trees and took down power lines. I ended up going to stay with my DD and her DH over night. My DH stayed here. I just got home this morning.

Annie-Your package went out today. I asked my DH to send it 1st Class but he sent it 3rd class to save a few $. I hope you enjoy what I sent. I didn't realize this was more than a seed swap.
    DC# 0308 2690 0001 9667 2296

Fran-I'll be on the lookout.

• skohler
    15 years ago

Hi all
    I just got back online also woke up to no phone lines today not sure why for we didn't have no winds or rain last night but it is back up now :)

Hope everyone is ready for a nice valentines day
    I usually take my dad & margaret out for a nice meal to get away from my cooking :)
    But this year We will be staying Home for daddy has the same head & chest cold I had here a couple weeks ago .
    so they will be stuck with my Famous "CHICKEN SOUP" .

Margaret Glad to here your box arrived safly :).
    I'm going to go see if I can find a stumper for you all :)
    have a great weekend .

susie

• Related Discussions

UPDATE: Petal Pushers July White Elephant Swap #5

Q

Comments (152)
    1) Tracy #4/#12/#1/#4/#6/#12/#2 2) Sassy #5/#3/#5/#10 3) Carmen DONE! (wins Box #9) 4) Karen #2/#5 5) Pat #8 6) Lisa DONE! (wins Box #3) 7) Priscilla #4/#13 8) Deb #5/#9/#12/#9/#5/#12/ 9) Denise #3/#5/#3/#12/#5/#2 10) Vic #13/#11 11) Shirley #4/#12/#4 12) Fran #1 13) Alana#6/ Apparently, I was wrong on a couple of these numbers yesterday, but I wasn't sure where that was. Does someone who understood it want to make the corrections for me? Tks.
    ...See More

Update Petal Pushers July White Elephant Swap

Q

Comments (150)
    Good afternoon ladies! Please excuse me for having to go to work!!!LOL Deb, Thank you so much for stealing Tracy's box! I'll be taking posession of that again Thank You! RECAP, I pick box #12! I'm sorry to those of you that are waiting but I have most of the contents of everone elses boxes! Here's the numbers so far #1 1 #2 1 #3 4 #5 4 #6 0\ #7 0 #8 1 #9 4 #10 0 #11 0 #12 4 #13 0 I will double check these before the end of the month! Lisa
    ...See More

Petal Pushers July White Elephant Swap #6

Q

Comments (135)
    I won, But I PROMISE to share it with you as soon as it's big enough to split. Don't tell the others, but you're my favorite Petal Pusher! ;) Miranda? (your mothers name, Shirley)?
    ...See More

Petal Pushers July White Elephant Swap #7

Q

Comments (93)
    Now I know it's quite premature to post these pictures, as my project is a long way from finished. However, I'm excited about my progress and I'm thinking that a group of gardens will be able to see the "potential" here. LOL! While you guys have been playing this week, I started work on installing a sidewalk between the end of the house and the new garage. The space is only about 8 ft. wide so my vision is to install this 4' wide walk and then (maybe next year) plant the sides with small hosta and similar sized plants. The walk in the picture is about 15' long. When finished, it there will be about 10' more walk at the 4' width and then it will widen into a "patio" of sorts for another 10-12'. We had a horrid rain yesterday that washed out some of my edge pavers before I got soil packed in around them but that's okay. It won't take long to get back on track. And, here is a picture of the gate I built last year with a plan to install it across the sidewalk, between the house and garage. One year soon, I'll be caught up with those of you who have nearly perfected your gardens. For now, I'm still installing structural elements.
    ...See More
  • skohler
    15 years ago

GAME

HERE IS 5 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT VALENTINES
    I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL .

WE SHARE THESE WITH THE ONES WE LOVE ::::: NELVINSEAT
    THIS IS SAID TO PROVEN RICH TO THE TASTE ::::::) ECAOLKAOCETCH
    I SHOW UP ON FEB 14TH OF WHEN LOVE IS IN THE AIR::::::: STARDUPICD
    THIS CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU LOVE OR WHEN YOU ARE HURTING :::::::: ARTEH HRTBO
    THIS IS WHAT I FIND IN GARDENING GROUPS :::::::::SPINFDHIER

Good Night my Friends

susie

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

WE SHARE THESE WITH THE ONES WE LOVE ::::: Valentine's
    THIS IS SAID TO PROVEN RICH TO THE TASTE ::::::) Chocolate Cake
    I SHOW UP ON FEB 14TH OF WHEN LOVE IS IN THE AIR::::::: Cupid's Dart
    THIS CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU LOVE OR WHEN YOU ARE HURTING :::::::: Heart Broke
    THIS IS WHAT I FIND IN GARDENING GROUPS Friendship

:) Fran

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Ladies-I am going to list the great things Susie sent & hope I don't miss anything. She had on my lovely card the things listed as following:

V-alentine's Card & Vaseline for your gardening hands

A Pink Polka Dot change purse-It's darling

L abel from Burpee's

E-mery Board-all colors,I use one constantly

N-ice Pk "Tea Time Rose" 4 o'clock seeds

T-raverse City Cherry Gourmet Coffee

I-mperial Mix Giant Larkspur seeds

N-ew Orleans Original Chocolates (I am addicted to chocolate

E-merald Green Coffee Cup

S-lippers "Pink & Comfie" so soft!!

D-ish towels to cushion "Cup" 2 lovely ones that I needed!

A -pack of Morning Glory Chocolate Climber seeds

Y-ummy Mackinaw Island "Fudge" Gourmet coffee-- Another of my weaknesses

Also a 2009 Calendar greeting card, some plant markers, cute pink garden gloves with hearts on them (needed badly for this next season coming up soon) & 3 Musketeers (Mint)candy bars which I have indulged in already!

Susie-I hope I haven't missed anything. This box was a delight to get & what a talented lady you are with spelling out this special day. Thanks again. YOU DID GOOD!

Wishing each of you lovely ladies a day of feeling loved & precious as you really are! Blessings, Margaret

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

What nice boxes everyone is receiving.

Margaret-Susie has always known how to pack a great swap box.

Shirley

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ALL

• galium
    15 years ago
  • ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Good morning ladies!

It"s been quite in here, where is everyone? It;s still way too cold for me to be outside yet so I'm on everyday still.

Theresa, Do you still have the box that I sent you?

I did stay with the rules and send at least one package of seeds. I had a packet of zinnia "enchantress" in there for you.I hope they didn't get tossed out, they are a very pretty pink one!

• skohler
    15 years ago

GOOD MORNING TO ALL &

CONGRATS TO FRAN
    MARGARET: Guess you can tell I wanted to give you a real chocolate fix while bringing back back the younthful young lady in you :) it was fun & Now I Se I Goofed
    you listed I had sent larkspur "IMPERIAL MIX" & I see they are here on my desk in front of me So that Means if they are here They did not get into your box :(
    I"M SO SORRY.

Shirley : when I opened my mail this morning & saw your
    Happy Valentines Note it was to funny for i got it from a friend yesterday & was going to send it out to my friends this morning thank you for sharing with me :)

wellwe got about 2" of fresh show last night & still snowing its going to be a great day .

well off to fix Breakfast for daddy you all be well .

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hi everyone! Just had to stop by and wish everyone a Happy Happy Valentine's Day!! Hope everyone is doing something fun or indulgent today!

Hugs,
    Wendy

• brittneysgran
    15 years ago

Shirley

• skohler
    15 years ago

OK Fran you Won the QUIZZ & The Privledge of DOING THE NEXT GAME :)))) HEHEHE

susie

• galium
    15 years ago

I received a special Valentine's Day box from Fran today.

Fran sent me a heart mug filled with Valentine candy. Guess who was looking over my shoulder looking for chocolate? Yep, DH, I think he ate most of it already.LOL
    I also received a mini Valentine grow kit that says 'Burning Love'. Plus a ceramic heart for jewelry. Great place to store earrings!
    There was a glass flower in a dome that broke. How sad....I bet it was adorable. I love flowers made from glass.
    Also a lovely card with seeds - Nigella (Love In A Mist), Amaranthus and Knautia macedonia.

Fran thank you so much you made my Valentine's Day very special.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Susie-The other seeds are lovely pink 4 O Clocks which I have never planted before. I am completely satisfied with everything so no apology necessary!

We Also got snow last night & were wondering what the roads were going to be as getting my daughter is 150 miles north of here. They were just fine & we had a great trip.

Hoping you each have a wonderful day & rest of the weekend. Our weather is not supposed to warm up too soon. Maybe I'll get some WS done. I'm having a hard time getting started.

Blessings, Margaret

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Fran, Congrats on the contest. I am trying to remember how I packed the blooming bulb....I thought I had taped the paper so that wouldn't happen. Well, sorry about the mess. It got there pretty quickly.

Lisa, I do have the seeds. It seems I overlooked them when I was listing the box contents because they had fallen to the bottom of the box.....but I still have them. Sorry to miss them when posting. I googled them and it IS a pretty zinnia! Thanks so much.

Been at a rainy soccer tournament all day and will be there again tomorrow. If they win, we go back on Monday.....sigh. Welcome to my world.

You all need to come join Susie and me on Facebook. I joined about a month ago and have found so many long lost friends an relatives.

Mariann, I hope you didn't take too much damage in the storm and I'm glad you're okay.

Hope you all have a great Valentines day.

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

AHHH Mariann, I am so sorry it got broken... I was worried it might since there was so much glass stuff in there.
    I thought I had it packed well enough that is wouldn't....I really hate that!!!
    I should have triple bubbled it or maybe even 4x....

Theresa, I am sorry. I didn't mean to imply it was your fault and it was just sort of dusty because it is peat...but there was nothing you could have done besides put it in a bag and I would have been afraid that would have broken it.

Susie, I would love to do a game but not sure what to do and I have 3 other swaps I am hosting...but if anyone can give me ideas I would be willing to post something...

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Morning ladies,

Theresa, no biggie! I just didn't want the hostess to think I ignored the rules of the swap this month. I hope you like them.

I have a face book account too, I just joined about two weeks ago but I haven't been on since.

I'll look you two up when I get a chance.

Lisa

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

GOOD MORNING,
    Again, I've had a busy, busy, week and when I returned home last evening I was not able to post.

Vic, I've not forgot you I will get your box out to you soon.

Mariann I will be looking for your package,and I will be thrilled with anything you send.

Margaret, I'm glad you had a nice visit with your daughter.

Fran, I still have not sent out the bracelet, but will soon I promise.

Susie, yes, thanks for stepping up and doing this month also.

Theresa, hope your guys win again at the soccer tournament.

To everyone else hope you have a great day! Anita, Sassy, and Tracy this means you too.

I smell coffee,
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

I just received a e-mail from Susie and that she took her dad to the ER this morning. They are keeping him,he is getting enough oxygen to the blood stream but they found fluid on his lungs. Her sister is with their dad now, but she will be going back later this afternoon. Please keep Susie, her Dad and Margaret in your prayers. I know they are all very worried about him.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Susie, you are all in my prayers! I hope he is ok, please keep us posted!

Annie, I am in NO hurry! I have not gotten my box out yet either : )

LISA!
    I got my prize Friday! (sorry for posting so late)
    I LOVE it! It is a very pretty windchime with a butterfly on it, I already hung it up! And some Bells of Ireland seeds! Thanks! I took them off my want list : )
    Thanks so much!

Hmmm, I will see if I can come up with a game for us! I will try and post one tonight or tomorrow night : )

Tracy, Sassy, and Anita, we miss you!!

Hi to everyone! : )

I think I am finally getting this pulled muscle worked out, I have actually had a couple hours of NO headache today! I have been taking the muscle relaxer 3 times a day yesterday and today, I can't do that when I am working, they make me too sleepy.

Well, I'm off to do some much needed cleaning in the bedroom, we've been watching the race and cleaning in between (not much cleaning getting done!)
    GO Kenseth!

Vicky

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Susie, I will be praying for your family. Worrying is so hard...my God provide you relief from it and healing to your father.

Theresa

• skohler
    15 years ago

HI Gal's & Thank you all Its about 5pm I findly got home about 3pm took a nap & now going to go fix super for margaret.

Doc says dad has a brogial & hope that he will be home by the weekend ; with the running I know you all know I will try to pop in once in awhile :) thank you all for the prayers .

susie

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Susie I will keep you and your dad in my thoughts and prayers as well, so sorry he is sick.

THERESA...IT BLOOMED TODAY...you hit that just right! It is so pretty! Thank you.

Again Mariann, sorry your little flower broke it was cute and I am kicking myself for not doing a pretty packing job. I thought I had it cushioned... so sorry.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Hi ladies!

susie, sorry about your dad but glad to hear that he's going to be okay.

Vicky, I'm glad you liked the windchime and the seeds!

I told my husband that we had to go to lowes to buy a garden prize for you and he comes out with "one for Vicky and one for me" in a cute little tone of voice. lol

I hate to say it but he was right, We both got one!

Just came back from an adjustment, got to go ice the neck.

Have3 a great night,

Lisa

• skohler
    15 years ago

Gm It Is 6 Am I have been awake since 4am I have no voice can hardly breath & I'm suppose to go in & help daddy with his breakfast I hope they hasve a mask I can wear .I was put on azithromycin tablets yesterday for my bug I sure hope I can get this out of me before i bring dad back home maybe by the weekend .

we have more snow moving in late tonight sounds like sure wish spring would get here :) .

Lisa Hope your neck gets better soon .

Has Bunny Got their utilities back on yet ? hope all is well out her way .

Fran you was thinking about doing The March Swap ??

Wanted to try to get this up-dated .
    sassyB & sassyd where are you ???? also Tracy We Miss you .

well I have to go out & warm up my car so you all have a great day will try to check back in later this afternoon .

susie

PP 2009 SWAPS
    JAN: SUSIE
    FEB: CONNIESC
    MAR:
    APRIL: THERESA
    MAY: ANNIE
    JUNE:
    JULY:SHIRLEY
    AUG: SUSIE
    SEPT: GALIUM
    OCT: SASSYBUTTERFLY
    NOV: MARGARET_2007
    DEC: NCGARDENGIRL

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Sure Susie,
    I will fill in for March since no one else spoke up for it. I sure hope you start feeling better soon.

Any ideas for a theme anybody? Hmmmm I have been so busy I forgot all about it...need to make this quick about time to post the new idea! I might go with a Lucky Lepurcons idea in honor of St. Patty's Day. Think GREEN and GOLD and all the colors of the RAINBOW lol.
    If everyone is ok with this we will use it!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

BUMPING ok what does folks THINK????

Susie, I hope you are doing better.

• skohler
    15 years ago

Its About 11 am my Brothers broght Daddy home from the hospital this morning doc said he was ready Well let me say I'm not margaret & I are both very sick & I just hope daddy does not get it again . all the kids are comming over this saturday to do a SPRING HOUSE CLEAN
    With their Steam Clearning To Hopfully Get rid of These Cold Germs . Sure need it I Have a great family :) Don;t know what I would do without them .

thanks fran for doing march I know it will be a fun one I just hope I can join in :) . I will Join I know No Matter what you name it :) .

My Korean Friend Brought me over some really spicy
    soup loaded with seafoods ,noodles ,& veggies & I do mean spicy :) cleans out my sinus But I love her cooking
    she is really a great friend so I'm going to go warm it up as if it needs it :) .

Sure do not wish this Bug On anyone & you all are well . I will try to pop back in when I can

susie

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

OK March is POSTED YEAH!!!! LOL.

Gosh Susie, I hate you are so sick. I hope the spicy soup helps knock it out! Feel better real soon.

OK well, I was just checking the threads and making sure there wasn't anything that needed my attention so I will be getting back to sorting the seeds for the WOW Swap, can't get behind or they will never get mailed back out :)!

Have a great day everyone, sorry I don't have time to comment to everyone. I am thinking about you all though :)

Later,

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

HELLO!!!

Susie, I'm sorry to hear you and Margaret are still not feeling well, but glad to hear your Dad is home. Yes, thank goodness for family and friends.

Fran, thanks for doing the March swap for us. I'm not sure I'm going to participate this month. I owe Uncle Sam, and I want to get that paid out before I need to pay for the plants that I've ordered. Also I will be sending out your replacement bracelet either Saturday or Monday.

Oh yes, My packages to Vic, and the prize grab bags to Susie and Lisa will also be mailed out at the same time as Frans.

MARIANNE,THANKS FOR ALL OF MY GOODIES! YOU ALWAYS DO A GREAT JOB SENDING OUT FANTASTIC SURPRISES

CONTENTS IN MY PACKAGE INCLUDED THE FOLLOWING, AND IF I'VE MISSED SOMETHING PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

Burt's Bees Garden Soap

Note cards and Envelopes

"To Do List" Tablet

Garden Gloves

Seeds:
    Daylily Orange Crush
    Dicentra "Alba
    Stachys hyzantina (Lambs ears)
    False Sunflower
    Blackberry Lily
    Marigold CrackerJack mix
    Zinna Peppermint Stick
    Echinacea mix of White Swan, Double Decker, and Ruby Giant

A Beautiful Valentine Card; I'm sure it is home made :O)

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

To everyone else, I will be back later to post more.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• galium
    15 years ago

Annie-Thank heavens that package arrived. I was so concerned since DH sent it 3 class. Glad you enjoyed what I sent. Yes, I made the card.
    Hugs,
    Mariann

• skohler
    15 years ago

I SURE Wish That Some of you MEMBERS That are Enjoying Some WARMMER Weather Would PLEASE Share With us the
    SUNSHINE & What Your Doing In Your Gardens :)

SASSYD, SASSYB. TRACY, ANITA, I Don't No All The Members
    BUT This Includes you all .

I Could sure use some sunshine we have 4-8" of new snow comming in today :( I've Been so sick with this Head & Chest cold & would love to hear from you all with the SUNSHINE To Help me through this winter BLAAHHS.

Just seem like ANNIE, & I Are Here By Ourself If it wasn't for FRAN & Vic & Galium we have no one to talk to but the BOARD :(

Just pop in & Let us know your watching us anyway .

SUSIE **********
    ANNIE ********** RECEIVED
    VIC_ZN5*********
    galium ********* RECEIVED
    Fran :))******** RECEIVED
    LISA *********** RECEIVED
    THERESA ******** RECEIVED
    MARGARET_2007*** RECEIVED

PP 2009 SWAPS

FEB: CONNIESC
    MAR: FRAN
    JUNE:

Seem as someone took JUNE But I cannot remember who

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hi everyone!

Just came by for an update :) I gotta push from Susie dear in an email..lol Susie I dropped by on the 14th but noone noticed my post I don't think..lol

Well we did have some nice weather last week, almost 70's, this week is more in the 50's and cool in the mornings. We've all been swapping a horrible cold/flu bug here as well.. and it is a doozy! You feel better, then worse, then new afflictions, then better, then something else.. I still don't feel 100% yet, but I'm getting there... Woke up this a.m. tho and somehow I've thrown my back out again during SLEEP! grrrrrrrrrr... so I'm hobbling around and can't bend or sit worth a flip. I had lots of plans to get out in the yard this wkend but...lol

I've also added a new young woman into the household.. my son's fiancee from Washington arrived on Wednesday. Has been interesting thus far.. she brought seeds tho so she got points there ! lol :)

Susie thanks for checking on those orders for me. My pymts will be probably RIGHT on the due date, had $700 of unexpected stuff happen to my van last week so I'm super strapped right now. I'm really looking forward to Spring, that just always lifts my spirits so much!

Hugs everyone,
    Wendy / Sassyb

• margaret_2007
    15 years ago

Hi, Ladies-Woke up to a white world this morning or I should say a swirling white world. New snow & lots of wind. I am sure we will start having a nice day once in a while in Iowa. I read of others having bulbs coming up & all those other beautiful things blooming & would love to see some pictures of them. I haven't posted for some time as I have been busy every single day for the last 2 weeks until yesterday. It was so great to just read the posts, think about all the winter sowing I want to do (instead of doing it), reading & resting. Just plain lazy for the day & am doing just about the same today.

Vic-Wonder what the weather is there & how that Zack is doing . Still giving you a hard time? Usually those things pass. That is until they get in those teenage years!

Annie-I still haven't received my magazine but if it is a hassle for you, just let it go. You have enough going on to be concerned about that. I have listed the iris you sent & where I planted them & am really looking forward to this Spring to see them. Thank you so much for them.

Susie-I am so sorry for your illness. Is your dad doing ok? I have 2 of my great grandchildren that have been ill. One of them very much so, not eating or drinking for several days & had to be re hydrated in the ER. She is 18 months old & such a tiny thing. I am so thankful they are both better now.
    Since things have slowed down, I will try to keep posting.

Fran-Thanks so much for taking March. I will be signing up soon, I know. You did good, girl, on what the theme is & also the simplicity which really help!

To All-My special thoughts & prayers are with you lovely ladies & I do so look forward to your posts. Blessings, Margaret

• skohler
    15 years ago

thanks Wendy & Margaret for the great up-dates : )

Well Daddy seems to be getting better he still has a cough
    Margaret & I also trying to get better but Just Not Happening right now .

SassyB Yes the rest of the order will be on another invoice :) .

Vic Hope your Getting well again also .

susie

• skohler
    15 years ago

ANNIE : Hope you Didn't get snowed in at work . sure wish you could get your messenger back miss chatting with you :) .

ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ANNIE & I WHEN SHE GETS BACK ON You Can add us to your friends lists .
    skohler49@yahoo.com & you do not need a yahoo messenger
    this address works on all messengers .
    Hope to chat soon

well got to go check out a few plant sales :)
    susie

Here is the 2009 swap line-up

2009 PP SWAPS HOSTESS

FEB: VALENTINE SWAP
    MAR: FRAN ****Lucky Lepurcons Swap
    JUNE: LISA

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Again I got home late last night and all I did was crawl into bed. I have to leave again tonight to stay 1-1 with a client that will be in the hospital all week. I guess I need to take a few good garden magazines with me, and it is times like this I wish I did have a laptop.

Susie, Nope I didn't get snowed in as we only got maybe a 1 1/2 inches of the white stuff. I tried this morning signing in to messenger but with no luck; I even tried a new name. I know when I called comcast they did tell me that they no longer support Windows Me, and although I would still be able to get on the internet some things would not work. Soooooooo I guess it is time for an upgrade, But not until I get Uncle Sam and my plant orders paid for. Also, glad to hear your Dad is feeling better, and I wish both Margaret and you did too.

Margaret, I will send you my Dec/January copy and your new February/March that just came. I tried telling them one of the magazines go to your address but I see it is not working. It really is no problem for me to send it to you, but you would think they could get it right.

I can't believe February is almost gone and that I still need to get my package to Vic. I will do it on my way back from the hospital in the morning. I also will mail out those goodie bags, I do have the things I picked out I just have not made it to the post office. I know, SHAME ON ME!

To the rest and all of the Pedal Pushers I hope you are all in good health, I think of all of you daily and I'm thankful I'm part of this group.

I found this verse, and It makes me not only think of my family but of all of you here are GW. I don't know who wrote it,if I did I would sure give them credit due.

OUR FAMILY IS A CIRCLE OF LOVE AND STRENGTH
    WITH EVERY BIRTH AND EVERY UNION THE CIRCLE GROWS
    EVERY JOY SHARED ADDS MORE LOVE AND EVERY CRISIS FACED TOGETHER MAKES THE CIRCLE STRONGER

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• skohler
    15 years ago

gm all . Nice Sunny day here :) my niece will be here soon so I just thought I would give this a bump -up for others to find us .

Only a few mores days in the month Hard to believe it went so fast. have a great day all
    susie

• skohler
    15 years ago

Just wanted To bump this up for i think Annies Box went out to vic so should arrive by Fri:) . I will close this off ON SAT FEB 28th

Have a great day
    susie

OK ONE LAST GAME

I Have One Favorite Plant What is It ?

HANGMAN GAME

_ _ _ _ _ //// _ _ _ _ _ _

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

I'm home and sorry I couldn't get on a computer anywhere to post the delivery confirmation # but here is what is says then I looked it up

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0000 3240 1374

Your item was processed and left our BILLINGS, MT 59101 facility on February 26, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'm glad to be home again. needless today it has been an interesting week.

I will post more later.
    Annie

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

I'm going to say daylily!

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Theresa24 (NeFL9a)
    15 years ago

Yep, I'm sure you got that Annie. I would have guessed that too!

Yes, Susie, our weather is nice right now but I haven't had much chance to get out in it yet. :(

Theresa

• skohler
    15 years ago

SORRY ANNIE NOT DAYLILY EVEN THOUGH I ONLY HAVE COUPLE HUNDRED OF THEM :) HEHE .

JUst got home from BINGO ANNIE I WON ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THE IRISES WE ARE GETTING :) My friend & I Bingoed together for the $500. Jackpot so she & I both got $250.00
    each :)

well its been a fun night out & I am tired so good night all.

susie

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Susie I'm going to guess......Bearded Iris! LOL and of course CONGRATULATIONS ON THE WIN! Yes, I'm getting excited about ordering our iris. We are going to be digging like gophers when all these plants come in.

I checked back at the USPS track and confirm and this is what it says for Vic's box:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0000 3240 1374

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:06 PM on February 27, 2009 in BILLINGS, MT 59106 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I'm sorry I was the last one to send out, and I hope she likes what I've sent. I also sent out the goodie bags in large bubble envies so maybe Lisa and Susie will get them today. Oh yes, Fran your bracelet was mailed out the same day along with the Margaret's Magazines.

In a few weeks I'm going to be working day shift from 9-5 with week-ends off for a while. The day manager is due to deliver her baby on March 30th, and she says she is working up to her delivery date. LOL.... we'll see. I told them no, but they kept asking me to do it.

To be honest I don't know how people get everything done that needs to be done with only 2 days off. I like my long stretch off work every other week, and I've been a nite owl for so many years this will be an adjustment for me. It is not like I sleep in late when I'm off. I just might not comb my hair til noon. :O):O):O)

Vic, I'm sorry I was slow getting your package out.

LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Annie, Yep, I got the notice friday that they "attempted to deliver" What a crock! They DON"T deliver to my house, they just put a note in my mailbox telling me to pick it up at the PO, and of course the only PO I've ever seen that is closed on saturday is the one that I have to use! *sigh* I will be picking it up Monday on my lunch hour! I can't wait!

Fran, this is the fun you have with no mail service! GRRRR

AND Annie, you are NOT the last to mail! My box to Susie just went out on Saturday DC# 01038555749589797947 (Susie, you should have gotten an email with this info) I was going to mail it Friday from work, but we have a mail service that picks up our mail and sometimes it doesn't get to the PO on the day they pick up and I didn't want it to wait till Monday to send, I hope it is delivered by Monday! Sorry so late!

I am also having computer trouble, it is VERY S---L---O---W! So I have not been posting much, I am hosting the MNF swap this month and by the time I get on and post to one thread I am too irritated to do anything else.

Susie, I was wondering why you guys didn't show up on my "online" list in yahoo mail, I didn't have your yahoo email addy, and for some reason Annies was not checked to show online status. I think I have it fixed now : )

Later girls!
    Vic

• raggedyann161420
    15 years ago

Vic, I'm glad you did get the notice. Also there is a note in there for you so please e-mail me back that information for me so I can finish up your package of goodies? Did I get your curiosity up????? LOL

Susie I'm glad you got your package, nothing much, just a little thank you for playing my bird game. Yes, I loved the feel of the socks. I bought several for myself.

I hope Lisa and Fran get their little pacakages too.

The sun is shining, but it is crisp out. I've got Bearded iris fever and have been looking though on-line sites; need I say more, but it is all Susie's fault!

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great day!

Back to looking at Bearded Iris, yes the gal that loves hosta is having iris fever!
    LIFE IS GOOD,
    Annie

• skohler
    15 years ago

Thanks vic I will be watching for it you say you post office is closed on saturday so mine may not have went out till maybe tomorrow :) hehe but will let you know as soon as it arrives .

ANNIE I HAVE BIG SHOULDERS :) chat with you all tomorrow
    vic send me your messenger or yahoo addy & I will add you to my list .

susie

• Vic Billings, MT
    15 years ago

Susie, yours was mailed on Saturday, We have 3 post offices in this town and it just happens that the one that delivers my mail is closed on sat. AND the furthest one from my house! Go figure!

This is the last msg for this thread, I guess we can just finish up on the March thread, I don't think Fran will mind : )