This swap is for COMMERCIAL SEEDS ONLY, and the packs must be seeds from 2009,2010 0r 2011.
Since these will be commercial seeds, you will probably get 1/2 trades but it will allow you to try some of the newer varieties of seeds.
PLEASE DO NOT send the 10 cent pack of seeds from Walmart or 25 cent packs from the dollar general. If these types are sent they will not count towards your total number sent! They will be returned to you. We must be fair!
Flowers and veggies are fine, last year we did both and it worked out.
( There is no minimum on the number of packs you can send)
Here are the rules...
1. Must be commercial seeds
2. your packages must be labeled with year and where purchased if not in original packaging.
3. No more than 5 packs of the same type of seed (please don't make 5 packets of the same seed with 5 seeds in each package)
4. Must be mailed by March 1. I will send my addy as people sign up, you can mail whenever you are ready to do so.
5. seeds will be returned within one week from the last package that I receive.
6. have a current wants list for me to check when sorting. (last year I sent garden seeds if they were on someones wants list BUT did not count them towards my contribution to the swap!)
7. sign ups are until the mail date...The more the merrier!
When mailing seeds, please be sure to put the same amount of postage that it cost you to mail PLUS.80 for delivery conf.# (last year a package was lost and had no conf #). I replaced it with my own stash!
I mail from the post office so stamps or cash is fine, change will be returned with your seeds!
last but not least, I won't be sending reminders so please mark your calenders..