SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
snowheather

Let's See Your New Ones, or New for You!

snowheather
15 years ago

Isn't it fun to see the new ones bloom, or the ones that hadn't reached their full potential before? So,let's see 'em! Here's some of mine so far:

First - here's HAPPY BUTT - two shots, one early and one open a few days.

Here's the first bloom of one of the new floribundas I got from Pickering. It is FOR YOU WITH LOVE.

Here's the first bloom on CALLIOPE, a band from Vintage Gardens.

This one is not new, but gets better every year. It is MARIA SHRIVER. It won Most Fragrant at the Spring Rose Show, too!

Even though it takes a long time for Heirloom bands to grow into their own, this second year ROBERT CLEMENTS, looks like it will be a good one!

This is THUMBS UP, a Beales shrub from Ashdown, but it grows like a climber - well, almost like a rambler. It has interesting pink and yellow striped flowers, which you can't see too well in this picture.

Wow! LADY BIRD is a big and bright bloom!

NIGHT OWL is starting to be a very dramatic climber!

This is one of the Renaissance roses - BONITA RENAISSANCE. It didn't do much at first, but now I am starting to see what it can do! It is looking more like a climber than a shrub, but not sure yet how big it will get.

I've shown this Heirloom shrub-climber before, but took this nice picture yesterday. It is one of my two top climbers - LADY OF THE MIST.

That's it for a start. Now let's see some of yours!

Comments (18)