SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
judo_and_peppers

being in the right place at the right time

judo_and_peppers
10 years ago

so I happened to be in the VERY right place at an extremely right time yesterday. I met a guy who has a nursery full of nothing but superhots. we got to talking, and he said he had a ton of plants full of ripe pods that he was gonna throw away because he didn't have the space for them, or the time to deal with them. one thing led to another, and I pretty much ended up getting to take home as many as I wanted for free. now, these plants had sat uncared for a bit too long, and many of the pods were over ripe and rotten, but there was still tons of good ones there. I'm gonna need you guys help in identifying some of them, as he didn't know what was there, other than a bunch of different kinds of 7pots, some douglahs, and some others that didn't grow true to type. I pulled out some that I knew what they were, and set some aside separately that he identified for me before taking this pic.

this is what I got (minus the ones I could identify that I already took out) after the bad ones had been tossed and "sorta soft but not yet bad" ones had been set aside to make sauce yesterday:

Comments (15)

Sponsored