SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
skybirdforever

Who's Here in 2009 - Part II

Hi All,

IÂve been seeing a LOT of new names around here for the last several weeks, so I think itÂs time to start a "second half" of our annual WhoÂs Here thread. IÂd just bump up the original thread, but itÂs getting so long it takes forever to load, so this will make it easier to post. For all you newbies who donÂt know what this is all about, IÂm linking the original thread here, but post on this, the new thread, to make it easier for everyone to read. And besides the newbies, there are still some oldiesÂor as jnfr called us near the bottom of the first thread, some "used ones"Âwho havenÂt signed in. ItÂs not too late!

HereÂs the post I started the original thread with in January:

This is the annual call for all RMG regulars, visitors and lurkers to enter and sign in!

Let us know where you live and tell us a little about yourself.

If youÂre a newbie, introduce yourself to us! If youÂre a visitor or a lurker, let us know youÂre here.

If youÂre a regular, tell us something we donÂt already know! Alright, with some of you that might be hardÂbut try!!!

This is a great, fun and friendly community we have hereÂThe Friendliest Little Gardening Forum in the West! If youÂve just been lurking, come join us in the fun. And IÂve been seeing some new names around here latelyÂI hope youÂll all keep posting. ItÂs been a little slow around here lately! Both newbie and experienced gardeners, come challenge us with your questions! LetÂs get some new threads started! Para and peri gardening questions are welcome! Pseudo gardening questions are welcome! And even REAL gardening questions are welcome! Start a general discussion that doesnÂt even have a question in it! Sometimes theyÂre the best threads! Just about anything that gets a discussion going among a bunch of fun gardening folks is welcome around here! We really donÂt worry too much about the formalities, as long as everything is kept friendly!

Welcome everyone,

Skybird

Here is a link that might be useful: Who's Here in 2009 - Part I

Comments (11)