SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
margaretmontana

Home Again, Home Again

15 years ago

I was in Colorado the last week of May and got home the second of June. It was warmer than here and the wind blew! We also had a lot of bugs, gnats and sweat bees I think. I got a number of bites. We spent two days at Bug Point do you suppose that is where it got it's name! Spent part of one day on the family farm at Cedar Point Utah which runs right along the Colorado state line. The services for my sister and mother were hard but it was good to have the time to visit with most of my brothers and sisters and some of the nieces and nephews. Spent the rest of the time at my brothers in Durango. Came home to try to catch up and got the corn and beans in even though a little late. Cool and windy here with scattered showers and sounds like it will be that way next week as well. The anenome (enemy), sweet rocket,blue monet,pansies,Star of Bethlehem, lily of the valley and the iris and peonies are starting to bloom. I like to walk around and see what is next. Of course there are several that I can't remember what their names are! I think I am ready for summer!

Comments (7)