SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rt_peasant

Crunch Sweet Orange Seed Offer

rt_peasant
9 years ago

Somebody once said if you want to be happy, do something kind for someone, with no expectations of receiving anything in return. In that spirit, I'm giving away seeds for Crunch Sweet Orange pepper. A year ago, I read about CSO on this forum, and went looking for seeds. LeafEricson sent me a packet (thanks!), and now it's my turn to pay it forward.

This is a free seed offer for SASE (Self-Addressed-Stamped-Envelope) for US addresses only. There are approximately 10 seeds per packet. Email me at crunchsweetorange2014"at"gmail.com, and I'll send you instructions for sending me your SASE. Please don't send me a PM via gardenweb, and you don't need to post anything in this thread. Just email me at the address listed above. Unless you have questions or comments about this pepper, in which case please use this thread. I will honor emails on a first come, first served basis, until all of my packets are spoken for.

You can read about Crunch Sweet Orange here.

I grew 2 containers of this pepper in my front yard, next to my driveway. They were a good distance away from the nearest other peppers in my backyard, so the seeds should be pure. The packet I got was labeled 3-lobed, but I got some 2-lobed and some 3-lobed. They seemed otherwise equivalent to me. I really enjoyed this pepper. Having a couple containers next to my driveway made it easy to grab a few peppers on my way to work, where I would snack on them. They are also great for sauteeing. Basically anywhere you would use an orange bell pepper, which is how these tasted. They were particularly prolific for me. More so than the other mini peppers that I've grown.

Here is an early-season shot showing the plant starting to fill out.

Comments (24)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor