SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathy9norcal

Urban renewal--pot ghetto reorganized

kathy9norcal
17 years ago

I had a wonderful plan to reduce my pot ghetto. I planted 9 daylilies and moved the pots all around. I thought I would have lots more room. Not really. Still crowded but looking better, I think. And I can get to my small flower bed now.

Kathy

You can't see the small flower bed in back of the pots. I have alternated mini roses and daylilies in pots here.

The wooden planks used to be in the above spot. See behind the daylilies, a row of big roses including Pure Poetry, Route 66, About Face, etc.

Left side of octagonal deck, mostly roses.

Right side, roses in back. See the little pot of rose cuttings?

It should be nice in bloom. I can't wait.

Kathy

Comments (5)

• jean_ar
    17 years ago

wow, thats a well arranged pot ghetto.Are you going to plant the daylilies or are they to stay in the pots?I would love to see all of them when everything is in bloom.I know it will be gorgeous.

Jean

• aamir
    17 years ago

That should be very nice in bloom, indeed. I can't wait either.

I hope you don't mind, but 50% of the photogs in my screen saver are yours. If you do mind then I have to take them out, which could be good and bad. Bad, because I will miss them and good because then I won't have half the office waiting for me to go in a meeting so that they can crowd in front of my computer and watch all those beautiful photogs.

Aamir Waheed

• kathy9norcal
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Aamir, I don't mind at all. Please enjoy them. Where I work, there are "computer nazis". Sometimes, we can't even put a photo on our desktop. At one point, they were threatenng disciplinary action if we were found to have a photo there the second time! So, lucky you for you that you can have a picture show. (I just have Joshua Bradley right now.)
    Kathy

• patricianat
    17 years ago

Kathy, that's a great urban renewal program. Can you come work something out for my ghetto.

• iris_gal
    17 years ago

You're giving me hope for my abundance of pots. Very nice.

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida