SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fmalmgren

Scotch Bonnet Plant w. Peppers / Pics

fmalmgren
14 years ago

Howdy!

I just wanted to share my latest progress with my Scotch Bonnet Pepper plant. Over the course of a few weeks I am counting 28 peppers. Every day I look I find a few more. I've been waiting for a year for it to fruit. I assume bad weather and immense heat prevented it from setting fruit earlier. Also, just a few months ago my plant was miserable. It was small and weak. I almost gave up on it.

Then I read on this thread about Epsoma Plant-tone®. I don't remember the thread or the user recommending it but he/she deserves credit. It's making all of my pepper plants grow big, healthy and strong. I highly recommend it.

I added some flower boost in my soil and therefore haven't added any Epsoma Plant-tone® in three weeks. Now the leaves are yellowing up a bit which you might see in the pictures. Also they are curling a bit and also cracking. I am worried that if I add some more Plant tone that I might over fertilize in combination of the flower boost. Would anyone recommend I add some tone or perhaps spray with some liquid calcium? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I see great pictures on this forum with plants sporting healthy growth and fruiting.

Thank you all!

{{gwi:1223702}}.

{{gwi:1223704}}.

{{gwi:1223705}}.

{{gwi:1223706}}.

{{gwi:1223707}}.

{{gwi:1223708}}.

Comment (1)

Sponsored