SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seil_gw

Mystery roses that need IDs

seil zone 6b MI
13 years ago

Hi, I haven't been on here in a while but I was hoping that you would kindly take a look at some mystery roses I have and give me some suggestions as to what you think they might be. I do appreciate your help!

This is a link to my Photobucket album that has all my mystery roses in it.

http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t143/seilspics/mystery%20roses/?start=all

The first one was a bagged "Camelot" which it obviously isn't. The rest are mini roses from Nor'East that I bought through QVC from Cottage Farms last spring. It was a mini collection of 12 roses and they were all very healthy but as you can see not properly labeled.

It has been suggested that the one labeled "Earthquake" might be Andie MacDowell. The one labeled "Green Ice" may be Constellation or Innocence. And the one labeled "Renny" may be Jenny Link. Finally, the one labeled "Unknown mini" some one suggested was White Chocolate. I'm unsure of any of those IDs and would appreciate your comments. As for "Purple Chariot" and "Twilight Skies" I've had no suggestions and would appreciate you insights. Remember these all came from Nor'East but are not neccessarily Ralph Moore introductions but could be from any of the breeders Nor'East carried, Bennett, Saville, Benardella, etc.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida