SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goatlike

Early August Progress pics

goatlike
15 years ago

Howdy Everyone. I know I like looking at people's pics so I thought I'd post a few of my own. From slowest to bestest:

Our stunted orange bell is finally setting fruit? I'm just glad it's flowering. The other bell, that suffered rain damage, ain't doing so good.

Now here, one of our Anaheims is definitely, at last, setting fruit. Let's hope they stick around. Our other Anaheim is just a day or two behind this one.

We have three of these Hot Wax that we call the triplets. This is #1 and doing the best. You can see a bit of a conjoined twin behind the left pod. The other two are a day or two behind this one.

One of our Jalapenos is doing great. The other one, eh. We should at least get the six peppers seen here from Jala #1.

The bestest, but only because we started it in December. We count 16 pods not including the soon to fall blossom in the upper left. Seriously, I'm happy to have a plant with more than 3 pods. Go containers!

To those who gave me advice last year, thank you. These are the so far fruits of my education, with lessons on starting early still to be learned. Average first freeze is just over a month away.

- Mark

Comments (3)

Sponsored