SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
woohooman

This week's harvest and name that pod again

Here's this week's harvest. I'll show the pods that I need help I.D. with. I posted some pics a couple weeks ago and you guys/girls couldn't help too much because of the small sample size and immature pods. Here's hoping these help.

Naga or Bhut?

Naga or Bhut?

Naga or Bhut?

Naga or Bhut?

Ok. name that pod is over but we can play it with this one also -- this one is my only in-ground Chinense and was from seed that I saved last year from a plant I bought at a nursery labeled as "Ghost" and you guys said was a Naga cross. This plant definitely has the largest and most uniform looking pods of any of my superhots. it's also loaded. Just is taking forever for ripe pods though. My first one of the season.

Now for the rest.

The 7pot is definitely distinct in it's pod shape.

Chiles De Arboles

Serranos

Japones

Guajillos

And another family photo

Hope my plants survive though. Something's afflicting them. It's either Powdery mildew or maybe mites. I released some lacewing eggs so hopefully if it's mites, it may not be too late. The powdery mildew, on the other hand is tougher. I've never had it affect my pepper or tomato plants, but i definitely see it on those plants. Some leaf loss and yellowing. Starting to get discouraged and it's only August.

Kevin

Comments (7)

Sponsored